• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Namikaze1

0ePcGhL.gif

G2Q9sxc.gif

WipedOut

Surprise, 2.0 Weapon patch inbound at 1pm eastern. I wouldn't be shocked if it happened. Actually I would laugh my ass off, sit back and watch the shit show.

KxoZz

I have one on each character and have had it for quite a while. they are covered in sweat stains because I rarely if ever unequip them. Cant wait to play with new guns in the TTK, I try new weopons all the time now when doing bounties. but hardly ever any heavies

same. I have 3; one for each character. Once I got a forth and fifth I didn't know what to do with them since it seemed wrong to throw them away. It feels like putting a pet dog to sleep or something though D:

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Another GI article releasing today btw.

Anyone got ideas what it might bring?

I don't know but I'm sure there will be 91 gaf threads about each sentence in the article.

"Destiny TTK is going to have red armor options!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Seriously though, it was pretty predictable that Bungie would release the Ballerhorn for everyone, if only to drum up interest in TTK. Lot of folks who hadn't played in a while will probably fire it up just to get the Jesus. I hope they sell Hawkmoon at exactly the one year mark.

NastyBook

I just wanted to know how it felt to dismantle one.

I feel empty inside now :|
Got two from the NF this past Tuesday. I didn't feel bad for myself when scrapping them (already have three), but I did for others that aren't in the loot pool that has the horn in it. Now I don't have to feel that way anymore. :D

RemiLP

Imagine if....they don't nerf the Wolf Packs enough?

Everyone burning through TTK like a speed bump would be a colossal fuck up.

I wouldn't mind it, lol

I really hope bungie have figured out that bullet sponges is a bad idea.

The reason everyone is using gh is because of horrible boss encounters. All u need is dps...

Look at Vog. Thats well designed. U need skills to complete it, gh wont help u much

Another GI article releasing today btw.

Anyone got ideas what it might bring?
Won't be able to see it due to all the wolf pack rounds going off.

I don't know but I'm sure there will be 91 gaf threads about each sentence in the article.

"Destiny TTK is going to have red armor options!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Seriously though, it was pretty predictable that Bungie would release the Ballerhorn for everyone, if only to drum up interest in TTK. Lot of folks who hadn't played in a while will probably fire it up just to get the Jesus. I hope they sell Hawkmoon at exactly the one year mark.
It's smart on their part for doing it a month before it gets patched. We'll probably see a huge increase in people playing the game right up until the patch comes out. At that point, hype for TTK will be extra high since it releases shortly after the patch.

Haybro

Everyone's freaking out over Xur carrying Gjallarhorn and here I am dancing in my living room because I finally got something better than a mote of light out of a Dead Orbit Package.
Holy run on Batman
After 76 rank ups all i'm missing it The Nowhere shader and Fermi Solution. Might only have a month left to Earn that ship though :(

Congrats dude. It annoys me how much better that shader looks on a male hunter than my female hunter.

So much so that I've had to talk myself out of re-rolling a hunter.

Shito

The day Xur sold Gjallarhorn was the most important day of your life Guardians...

But for him, it was Friday.
Nah, my most important Xur day was when he first sold Ice Breaker.
Got carried by fellow gaffers for the first time on the weekly to get the coins I needed, which opened me to the good fun of playing with other people than just my girlfriend. :)

Lol someone actually made a thread on gamer side about Xur selling the Gjallarhorn.
I'm more surprised there's a gaming thread without anyone trashing the game on the first page then Xur actually selling it. Lots of people are genuinely excited to log in and finally purchase it.

Just had a pretty good skolas run with umgawa; nearly made it to the end but had a nasty wipe. Any recommendations on how to deal with the mines at 25%?

Kurumi

I'm more surprised there's a gaming thread without anyone trashing the game on the first page then Xur actually selling it. Lots of people are genuinely excited to log in and finally purchase it.

Yea. That really is a big surprise.

Gamer 1: Destiny sucks! Bungie sucks!

Xur sells Gjallarhorn.

Gamer 1: Xur has the Gjallarhorn? Oh hell yea! Nice Bungie!

Wow, it seems like I chose a good time to get into Destiny (kinda). Bones of Eao last week, Ghally this week. I haven't gotten a super awesome drop randomly yet.
Hawkmoon please.

UMGAWA

Just had a pretty good skolas run with umgawa; nearly made it to the end but had a nasty wipe. Any recommendations on how to deal with the mines at 25%?

Hey thanks for jumping in, Sorry if we sounded rather rushed, it's 130am here!
We had some serious bad luck in that last go. But have to say you caught on quickly!
Sorry we couldn't get it done!

Top Bottom