• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

KxoZz

Right, I got 9 Rumble wins today... 43 to go

Still have like 60 Skirmishes to win :/
I'm scared of the hours I'll be spending getting Sidearm kills. How long does it take to get (kills per hour avg)?
Also 3k Pulserifle kills D:

D_psipher

Kinda pisses me off that I haven't even sniffed the 4th horsemen and its exclusive to the Playstation for now. What's the point if you never get it?

I feel the same way. It is the only exotic I am missing and I have seen 1 drop in roughly 3 to 4 months and that was in the crucible.

So past two weeks I've led my team to a 8-1 Trials card. Always a stupid loss that we should of won preventing us from going flawless. I myself have never been flawless but would really like too, so anyone up to give it a shot on PS4? I could either use my Warlock which I've already achieved 8 wins with this week or my 34 hunter which I haven't used yet and not nearly as good with.

Silvard

So past two weeks I've led my team to a 8-1 Trials card. Always a stupid loss that we should of sin preventing us from going flawless. I myself have never been flawless but would really like too, so anyone up to give it a shot on PS4? I could either use my Warlock which I've already achieved 8 wins with this week or my 34 hunter which I haven't used yet and not nearly as good with.

I'm willing to go but I'm far from an expert Trials player.

Kyoufu

Kinda pisses me off that I haven't even sniffed the 4th horsemen and its exclusive to the Playstation for now. What's the point if you never get it?

I opened my Titan's first PoE 28 chest: The Fourth Horseman

I opened my Hunter's first PoE 28 chest: The Fourth Horseman

I opened my 2nd Titan's first PoE 28 chest: The Fourth Horseman

I deleted my 2nd Titan and leveled Warlock. Opened PoE 28 chest: The Fourth Horseman

I was pissed.

I deleted my 2nd Titan and leveled Warlock. Opened PoE 28 chest: The Fourth Horseman

I was pissed.
Sharing is caring

Azerare

I was pissed.
Same story as you lol. My hope of hawkmoon will never die.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Alright ready to do PoE. I'll go through on level 28 with matchmaking see what I do and stuff and maybe tonight if anyone on XB1 wants to do level 34 I'll be up for it. Need some Etheric Lights to fully upgrade my armour.

Also I've got 2 treasure keys. Should I use these on level 28 PoE or keep them for a higher level? Would it increase my chances of better items?

That feeling when the enemy is not that great but you're 4-1 behind.
WE pulled it back and won :)

That feeling when the enemy is not that great and you're up 4-1. Then they pull it out and win :( Happened last night. I take all of the blame, I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. I tagged two on the bridge with an arc bolt, and sniped in from C bridge entrance just going for body shots... Didn't touch either of them with four rounds.

hew9753

There have been 3 sets of modifiers since they removed the elemental burns. This week is in the middle in terms of difficulty but only last week is annoying enough to make it worth avoiding. This week is totally cool and next week will be even easier if your Horn isn't maxed in time.

Hardest: Lightswitch and Small Arms (last week)
Middle but still easy: Angry and Catapult (this week)
Easiest: Brawler and Juggler (next week)

Thanks! I can probably get it maxed today or tomorrow. I've got the day off and to myself on Mon so I'll time to spend on Skolas. At least I have another easy week coming up as a fallback.

E92 M3

I don't even know why they let you take a group of 3 into rumble, basically every fireteam just feeds one guy kills so they win. Reminds me of the old nuke boosting with tac inserts in free for all from MW2.

I play a lot of rumble and have never seen boosting. Also, like to go into rumble with my friends for some fun competition.

Alright ready to do PoE. I'll go through on level 28 with matchmaking see what I do and stuff and maybe tonight if anyone on XB1 wants to do level 34 I'll be up for it. Need some Etheric Lights to fully upgrade my armour.

Also I've got 2 treasure keys. Should I use these on level 28 PoE or keep them for a higher level? Would it increase my chances of better items?

Use the treasure keys whenever you want. The loot drops are the same from the big chest regardless of the level you complete. However, have a key ready for the first time you do level 35 so you can get the shader and stuff.

Right, quickest way to get me strange coins anyone? I just got my first piece of purple armour which pushed me up a level and a half from halfway through L26 to the higher end of L27 and teetering on the brink of L28.

I did the weekly strike already on hard, but I don't want to do the very hard L30 option until I am at least teetering on it. So I need six more strange coins to get Gjallarhorn. Any suggestions?

EL CUCO

Right, quickest way to get me strange coins anyone? I just got my first piece of purple armour which pushed me up a level and a half from halfway through L26 to the higher end of L27 and teetering on the brink of L28.

I did the weekly strike already on hard, but I don't want to do the very hard L30 option until I am at least teetering on it. So I need six more strange coins to get Gjallarhorn. Any suggestions?
Do you have HoW? If so, you can grind some PoE 28's. The small chests have a good chance to drop coins.

If you have House of Wolves and finish the main missions you can run Lvl 28 Prison of Elders and it will sometimes drop some. That's how I got what I needed.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
So I bought the PS4 version at launch and I'm thinking of starting over on the XB1 since it's on sale for $10 and that's where all my friends went, but I reeeeally want the year 1 rewards, so can I still get them on the XB1 if I buy the two expansions before August 31st? Sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times already.

Did that yesterday:D

Also that feeling when you're up 4-0 and it goes to 4-4,but you still win.

Haha that's sweaty as well. As long as you win ;)
I have almost a 1000 matches in Trials and it still gets my blood pumping.

That feeling when the enemy is not that great and you're up 4-1. Then they pull it out and win :( Happened last night. I take all of the blame, I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. I tagged two on the bridge with an arc bolt, and sniped in from C bridge entrance just going for body shots... Didn't touch either of them with four rounds.

Lol things like that can happen, don't take it too personally ;)
I have matches where I hit people in the head through the eye of a needle and some games I can't hit a head with the size of an elephant.

1) I unlocked Wolfpack rounds at 2am this morning.

2) I just need the golden chests for the year one deal. Anyone have a good guide or website for that? I don't even know which ones I have and haven't gotten.

Do you have HoW? If so, you can grind some PoE 28's. The small chests have a good chance to drop coins.

If you have House of Wolves and finish the main missions you can run Lvl 28 Prison of Elders and it will sometimes drop some. That's how I got what I needed.

Yup, have House of Wolves, but haven't touched a great deal of the story stuff as I took a bit of a sabbitical from the game afterwards. Right, time to get moving.

Thanks, guys.

Namikaze1

Finally upgraded my husk and converted to necrochasm. I blame you, nami.
The Church of Necrochasm welcomes another convert.

Welcome to the ever growing family, brother PuMa!

Edit: hmmm, I should change School of Hawk to that.

Joking
maybe

DiscreteCat

Neo Member
Anyone for some Trials?

Very average PVP'er with no real elimination experience so just looking to have some fun and get some practise in.

PSN: DelicateBalance

It is done.

L8C3YZh.jpg

/strokes his NLB and Nechrochasm.

Bring on TTK.

matmanx1

There have been 3 sets of modifiers since they removed the elemental burns. This week is in the middle in terms of difficulty but only last week is annoying enough to make it worth avoiding. This week is totally cool and next week will be even easier if your Horn isn't maxed in time.

Hardest: Lightswitch and Small Arms (last week)
Middle but still easy: Angry and Catapult (this week)
Easiest: Brawler and Juggler (next week)

This is good info. My friends and I did fairly well with the Small Arms modifier last week just because clearing adds is so quick when you have 365 primaries like Fatebringer, Mida, etc.

I actually find this week's modifier a little more difficult in terms of the adds simply because you can't stagger them and they just keep on shooting. Incoming damage is actually highest with this week's modifiers because nothing flinches.

That being said we are still plucking away at clearing Skolas and will hopefully get more practice this weekend. The mine phase is where we need work. We still need Skolas and CE Hard to finish our year 1 triumphs and we have have 4 short weeks left.

Top Bottom