• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Tecnniqe

Banned
YES
CMcuzS3UkAApKI_.jpg:large

Very big thank you to Triplike for the two Redbull codes that multiplied and made this go A LOT faster

FyreWulff

Not sure how many of you crazy folks are still awake, but congrats to our newest flawless raiders and GLords! (or soon to be GLords) Don't forget to PM Lnkn, link in the OP, to be added to the list.

CMbZuCPUAAArUmc.jpg:large

@neo: I had to chill for a bit after the raid so couldn't do any PvP but definitely up for trying your NetDuma sometime soon.

And now that I'm awake again, I highlighted out the deathless run, starting at the bridge

http://www.twitch.tv/fyrewulff/v/11029746

Exporting to youtube right now

Deku Tree

Done at least 24 blades of Crota since patch and no husk, where is this increased drop rate??

I used to have three husks and one Eidon that I dismantled. And I had several more husks that dropped that I dismantled on the spot because I only could hold three.

DismAntled all that because No vault space. Sucks having a horrible small vault, Bungie.

phen0m24

Lol wat. I didn't realize "working on your backlog" = X1 Destiny

Just when I thought I was out, Ji66a pulled me back in.
Mistakes were made.

Drizzy you would have been proud. Stab and Ji66a were great hosts, we went through Oracles to Atheon, then they graciously allowed Josh to run through it once (the sad scene of the double Fatebringer sharding) and then as I was essentially exhausted Josh ran my 29 (now 30) Hunter through as well. They were going to do poe after but I woke up at 2 only to see Josh running PoE with X and his nephew.

And there was a Trials offer on the table?! Wow. Josh already ran with Taeshi which he called Carry Academy - 9 - 0 of course - or he would still be awake. Lol :)

Stab and Jigga were really fun and patient as occasionally mistakes WERE made, scrubbiness on Crota, etc. All in all 10/10 would run with those guys again - or whenever.

So if working on backlog ended up "giving 11 year old a really fun experience" instead I'm grateful for the latter. :)
Josh told Stab he reminded him of Iron Man. I think that's why he kept him around. Haha :p

Done at least 24 blades of Crota since patch and no husk, where is this increased drop rate??

I used to have three husks and one Eidon that I dismantled. And I had several more husks that dropped that I dismantled on the spot because I only could hold three.

DismAntled all that because No vault space. Sucks having a horrible small vault, Bungie.

Wait why do you want another husk if you had some before?

Kyoufu

What are you storing that you're left with no vault space?

KxoZz

You angered the necro gods with all that dismantling

Namikaze1

just got put in a game where there was two fireteams, a full team and a team of two. One guy in the full team had 900+ points. The teammates didn't. I backed out quickly.

X-Frame

I wish Hard Light was good. It's never had a moment to shine.

The AR buff and Volatile Light buff hopefully makes it fun to use inside the Dreadnaught.

Defuser

I finally rolled a mini hawkmoon after over 100 weapons parts and glimmer. Fulcrum with Final Round ,Smallbore and LITC. Smallbore may have reduce my clip to 7 but the upcoming weapon nerf is gonna reduced my mag clip so it's all good.

Somebody please punch me in the face if I ever offer to help my non-Gaf friends in Trials again.

The horror, the horror..

Lemme guess, they ungratefully bitch at you?

KxoZz

I love that when Titans shoulder-charge me in Crucible when I have my Ram on, they just run away expecting me to die. The Ram has saved me from so many charges, and then I shotgun them in the back before they have even realised what happend.

hew9753

So is this a good week for a first time Skolas POE attempt? It's the last Triumph I need for the Year 1 emblem. Just wondering if it's worth grinding to upgrade my shiny new Gjallahorn by Monday.

Namikaze1

Who is ffff444t5566?

I know I didn't face him/her in Rumble nor did I visit the tower over the past hour and a half (FR is 30 minutes old) so it must be a gaffer.

noomi

Tell me how you really feel brother.

I feel a sense of relief and also sadness knowing that I spent about 3 hours shooting shit over and over again.

3,580, need 20 more. I will have 3,600

4 Rumble = 5
21 VIP Pats = 5
1000 Titan Kills = 5
30 Skirmish = 5

It will be done

Knightbone Guard legendary gauntlets. Yay or nay?

Also I can't remember but you can't equip 2 Exotic weapons at the same time right? I know you cant with armour. I use my Ice Breaker loads so dunno if its worth getting the Gjallarhorn.

I have 7 coins at the moment and could use the next 6 from the Weekly to get the Insurmountable Skullfort.

Does not compute.

Do yourself a favor. But 3 Gjallarhorns.

Namikaze1

I feel a sense of relief and also sadness knowing that I spent about 3 hours shooting shit over and over again.

3,580, need 20 more. I will have 3,600

4 Rumble = 5
21 VIP Pats = 5
1000 Titan Kills = 5
30 Skirmish = 5

It will be done
I'm about to give up on ever completing the Rumble card. I dislike FFA game modes. I could help with Skirmish. Still need to kill about 1100 people in PvP on my Hunter for rank 3.

Also, get your Gjallarhorns before he's gone folks!
xsUQwAR.gif

Top Bottom