• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

todd360

@todd

This day he was using the 4x jump from the Exotic... he was carrying me and I asked how it was doing 4 jumps with Hunter.

I couldn't watch the videos yet but here will go...

http://www.twitch.tv/unstablelive/v/7564495
http://www.twitch.tv/unstablelive/v/7571242

I will try to watch to point you the time of he using the Exotic.

I clicked the first video and it looked like he was using a titan for the majority of the video.

Edit: He has the bones on the second video

Frenden

Banned
The Scholar is good. So is Vision of Confluence. I'm not sure what stat archetype is preferable for PvP at the moment. I like the way High Road Soldier looks.

I hear a lot of talk about High Road and One/One. Both are the MIDA archetype apparently.

I have a Zero Point LOTP with Full Auto, Handlaid, and Hidden Hand that I like a lot too.

Dunk#7

What's the best PvP legendary scout rifle?

All I use are scout rifles. Been to mercury 8 times on various teams at about a 1.20 k/d. Nothing spectacular, but decent.

I still use the "Cryptic Dragon" for nostalgic reasons, but I prefer the second tier in impact (like the CD). VoC, Fang, Saterine Rapier, etc. I just prefer that rate of fire. The Scholar and Gaelon's Demise are a little too slow for me.

Still a 4 shot kill and I don't think you improve that with the higher impact on ones like The Scholar

EDIT: I really prefer the red dot scope

todd360

All I use are scout rifles. Been to mercury 8 times on various teams at about a 1.20 k/d. Nothing spectacular, but decent.

I still use the "Cryptic Dragon" for nostalgic reasons, but I prefer the second tier in impact (like the CD). VoC, Fang, Saterine Rapier, etc. I just prefer that rate of fire. The Scholar and Gaelon's Demise are a little too slow for me.

Still a 4 shot kill and I don't think you improve that with the higher impact on ones like The Scholar

Scholar is three headshot kill and its stable as fuck. Like a ps4 software update.

Edit: Its midnight! Imma go try Galak-Z

A_Gorilla

Banned
Whoever said Scout and Fusion Rifles weren't top tier never met me.

I was wrecking people's shit with my Ghaleon's Demise/Plan C combo.

I hear a lot of talk about High Road and One/One. Both are the MIDA archetype apparently.

I have a Zero Point LOTP with Full Auto, Handlaid, and Hidden Hand that I like a lot too.

That's a nice LOTP roll. I should probably get a scout rifle I like and practice with it in anticipation of 2.0. I have a Gheleon's from HoW and an Arc Scholar I should test out more extensively.

LTWood12

Lol well I'm going to do the dishes real quick then log on. If I haven't heard back from eighty(one) about Skolas by then I'll be down for Trials. If Soss wants to run then I'll play some with him but I'll be around all night until reset.

Not sure if any other experienced players are around, but we could either try two Mercury runs or just aim for 3+ wins (5+ w boons). Sunday night is usually the weakest competition, so we'll see.

Thanks for offering to help. I've got a killer headache though so decided to call it a night.

Thanks to Gutz for the super smooth PoE 35 in under 60 minutes! Saw two weapons drop (none for me)

Lnkn52

Bungie is up to some nonsense. It says my opponents are green bar, but the hit box and delayed kills are proving to that to be BS.

Just got someone. Also regardless, wouldn't want to put you through that pain.

Haha Coolio. I don't mind remote play destiny for the most part but when it comes to stuff that actually requires some skill or precision.... Yeh.. Not so good. Great for grinding dragon strikes though

Thanks for offering to help. I've got a killer headache though so decided to call it a night.

Thanks to Gutz for the super smooth PoE 35 in under 60 minutes! Saw two weapons drop (none for me)

No worries dude, another time. I just got online and see Hudson is also doing a Skolas with Gutz, haha.

I'm down for Trials if anybody wants to play some, or any first-timers want to do a last minute Skolas kill.

Lol well I'm going to do the dishes real quick then log on. If I haven't heard back from eighty(one) about Skolas by then I'll be down for Trials. If Soss wants to run then I'll play some with him but I'll be around all night until reset.

Not sure if any other experienced players are around, but we could either try two Mercury runs or just aim for 3+ wins (5+ w boons). Sunday night is usually the weakest competition, so we'll see.

*Cough*

ich00

Anyone interested in hm vog? The plan is to do oracles 2xs(#forevernofoil) then atheon a few times. I have 3 spots open.
Psn is ichabod00

LiK

Think I'm gonna take an extended break until TTK comes out. Not feeling satisfied with getting loot anymore.

Thanks a bunch you guys! Got the Helm of Ahamkara so hey! I get an exotic shard at least. Haha, already had it. No worries though, fun and cool playing with ya. Thanks for having to put up with me not doing anything lol

Did DGAF see this crazy match between Ms5000watts And Realkraftty?! This was epic as all hell best Destiny video ever.

http://youtu.be/7-OrtfOv858

Kraftyy was down 0-4 and last guardian standing. He arc bladed all 3 to win the round, then came back to win the match 5-4 while doing a double carry and she was only doing a single. Much respect for that, crazy plays.

I'm down if we can get a 3rd (assuming you're coughing for Trials, haha).

Just messing with HM CE solo flawless attempts right now.

edit: send me a party invite if/when we get a 3rd.

Top Bottom