• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Kraftyy was down 0-4 and last guardian standing. He arc bladed all 3 to win the round, then came back to win the match 5-4 while doing a double carry and she was only doing a single. Much respect for that, crazy plays.

I'm down if we can get a 3rd (assuming you're coughing for Trials, haha).

Just messing with HM CE solo flawless attempts right now.

HEY YO, Who wants in? :p I'll be ready in 20 minutes lol

Yep. Be patient. If you build it, he will come.

Speak of the Devil Wheel and I were once PVP newbs now it is just me. You will get there just takes time.

Enjoy Destiny it is amazing.

If I'm not wrong the fastest way to level up is simply to play the main story quests and complete the bounties as they come up. Doing so puts you at level 18, and completion of the main story gives you The Stranger's Rifle, which is an excellent gun for PvP. Once that happens just play control in PvP to learn the maps and the mechanics. A general rule of thumb, don't sprint everywhere, don't be afraid to crouch, don't shy away from using cover and don't forget to use your super.

What PvP modes are you playing? Iron Banner and Trials will be really rough since level advantages are enabled. Some of the blue or even green weapons are halfway decent in normal Crucible playlists.

PvP strongly favors people who have a lot of time to play, it's the same as practicing to improve any skill. Better weapons help, but experience helps more.
Thanks guys! I hit level 20 in 6 hours and now Destiny really begins. I don't like skirmish since I get rekt but I like clash.

todd360

Think I'm gonna take an extended break until TTK comes out. Not feeling satisfied with getting loot anymore.

I feel you. The only thing I'm after now is bones of eao. So I'm doing nightfalls and I'll probably play trials a bunch since I get asked to join teams a lot and its fun. There isn't a single loot drop that I want fro. Trials anymore though. I got everything. Even the elusive solar jewel.

MrDaravon

Ugggggh super bummed out, really wanted to hit rank 4 on my last character so I could buy the IB helm, I bought both pieces for all of my other characters but I am simply way way too tired to stay up any more, would need 4-5 more wins to hit 4 and I don't have any more bounties to turn in. I got two Spears, 5 lights and both IB pieces on my other two characters. Still though, now I have to wait two (?) more rotations for the helm I wanted :(

LiK

I feel you. The only thing I'm after now is bones of eao. So I'm doing nightfalls and I'll probably play trials a bunch since I get asked to join teams a lot and its fun. There isn't a single loot drop that I want fro. Trials anymore though. I got everything. Even the elusive solar jewel.

Yea, probably good to stop so I get more excited for TTK when that's out. I enjoyed the Hawkmoon and it was fun to use. I'm ready for the new stuff.

Yep. 5 now. Not happy.

:(

todd360

From what I'm told kraftty is like one of the best snipers in destiny. Ms5ooo is popular streamer too but she's engaged sorry bro =)

Damn. I'm never going to get a girlfriend at this rate. They're all taken. OMG! THIS IS IS ALL ORYX'S DOING!

Goodnight everyone.

best reward screen ever? I might of preferred nothing.

ZXSJQpS.jpg

Top Bottom