• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

From what I'm told kraftty is like one of the best snipers in destiny. Ms5ooo is popular streamer too but she's engaged sorry bro =)

Havent seen his skills but can confirm kjhovey is godly as described by many as a robot...nothing but ones and zeros.

Dear diary,
its day number 26 last Hopscotch pilgrim i saw was a week ago and non since then my thumbs are sore and my eyes taped open as i hobble to another dragon strike"

Havent seen his skills but can confirm kjhovey is godly as described by many as a robot...nothing but ones and zeros.

Dear diary,
its day number 26 last Hopscotch pilgrim i saw was a week ago and non since then my thumbs are sore and my eyes taped open as i hobble to another dragon strike"

That's my goal for next week. I saw a post on the Destiny subreddit where a guy did 200 dragon strikes to see what he would get and he never even got 1.

Worse part is I've dismantled at least 2 while playing Destiny. Before I knew PR were good.

That's my goal for next week. I saw a post on the Destiny subreddit where a guy did 200 dragon strikes to see what he would get and he never even got 1.

Worse part is I've dismantled at least 2 while playing Destiny. Before I knew PR were good.

Yea it has a super low drop rate which sucks cause the loot table is already huge with dragon strikes.

Frenden

Banned
Don't worry. Having the Hypescotch is almost as burdensome. I have two that I've been re-rolling since week two of HoW.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Wow, and here I thought the IB Pulse rifle was crap. I'm going toe to toe with Thorn and hawkmoon dudes at medium range and winning.

If only you could get full auto. My index finger is starting to hurt.

ocean

Banned
Scholar sucks (the fire rate is way too low to kill fast).

My favourites are Salvation State, Bagder something, and Gheleons demise
Lol Scholar, Badger and Ghaleon's Demise all have the same impact and RoF so basically equivalent TTK. Only difference being Scholar can't be re rolled (-), but can be had with an element (+). 3 headshots for a kill.

The Scholar has the same fire rate as Gheleon's Demise and Badger CCL. All 3 of those guns are almost identical.

Ghaleon is only better cause its rerollable i have an old one and a HoW one im rolling with third eye,feeding frenzy and stability or snapshot in middle tree.i used to love my Badger sadly it has crap perks but still hits like a truck.As for the IB pulse yea its sweet i use reactive reload,outlaw(wanted feeding frenzy) and stability perk middle tree.

Did DGAF see this crazy match between Ms5000watts And Realkraftty?! This was epic as all hell best Destiny video ever.

http://youtu.be/7-OrtfOv858

That was an intense match. Had no idea who was gonna win that 5th round. I love it when streamers get matched up and immediately load em up side by side. Recently Ms5000Watts, Ian, and Holtzman ran into Nghtly and Legend. That match wasn't nearly as close. Watts did out gun Nghtly one or twice.

Leveled up my Titan to 16 yesterday. So close. The alt is real. :D

Nice! What level is your main?

I'd recommend saving an armor core for your Titan, and hopefully 13 strange coins for whatever Xur will sell and he'll be insta 26 when he reaches 20! And you can immediately VoG with him.

16 to 20 is so fast with PvP that it's not even funny!

What in the...
I woke up, start my PS4, turn on Destiny, leave for 10 mins to get breakfast.
Now there's a random from my FL in my fireteam already changing his emblem to the flawless one. I really need to clean up my FL.
I wish people would send messages rather than joining the fireteam immediately.

Ugh. I really wished Bungie addressed the Thorn sooner. Lower its impact or something.

I don't know why the never released the weapon patch immediately, just get it over and done with

What in the...
Now there's a random from my FL in my fireteam already changing his emblem to the flawless one. I really need to clean up my FL.

Lol, you really need to be able to categorise your friends list into groups

That was an intense match. Had no idea who was gonna win that 5th round. I love it when streamers get matched up and immediately load em up side by side. Recently Ms5000Watts, Ian, and Holtzman ran into Nghtly and Legend. That match wasn't nearly as close. Watts did out gun Nghtly one or twice.

Argh. And a missing one at that.

What in the...

Sorry I won't do it again. :(

L32 PoE boss was actually kind of difficult while being L32 and having only a Void Summoner as my single burn primary. He kept changing shields and with no Fatebringer, Vision or Gally, it was rough! Not to mention Phenom only having a Void primary as well (word of Crota) and no horn, either.

It almost didn't seem possible towards the beginning. We pulled through with what we had and came close to dying many times. Felt good especially after not having much weapons.

It is amazing what the Gally does. You do realize its power but you never really see the difference until you or more doesn't have one. Still hoping they don't nerf it too much!

deadduck

Heee I found myself in the video...aaaand I'm dead XD
Doesn't seem like noob sniping to me though.

Shout out to all the gaffers that make playing this game fun.

I could make a much longer video of me dying by sniping! That wouldnt be as much fun!

I figured the only way to get better was to try to not revert to warrior shotgun technique. I can't really quick scope yet, but learning guardian headhight and being in position first is helping.

MildSoss

CLjDqcpUMAAg3nv.jpg

Who needs a Cuco when you got a Doctor on your team.

Thanks a million again Drizzay for helping me get Timba his first Mercury.

After a long day of work and a rest day, both my gf and I wanted soda. We're cutting back on junk food especially soda but I figure once a week is ok.

Anyways, damn I can't sleep! Only 1 can did this to me.

After a long day of work and a rest day, both my gf and I wanted soda. We're cutting back on junk food especially soda but I figure once a week is ok.

Anyways, damn I can't sleep! Only 1 can did this to me.

I know those feels. I did a 6week caffeine purge a while back because I had gotten too accustomed to it. No soda (which I really didn't drink anyway), no coffee, no pre workout supplements... After that 6 weeks my first cup of coffee made me feel like Jason Statham in that shitty Crank movie.

What happens if you're in Skolas during reset, does it count for the new week or old?

Ye man I'm happy with either of those options

EDIT: I'm considering streaming the shenanigans also just for fun

Do it, I can bring some cricket/criminal banter to brighten up my morning at work

ocean

Banned
All 6 times I've been to Mercury I've gotten a Jewel of Osiris.

I'd like an Adept Scholar so bad :( and maybe a Messenger for completionism (I'd never use a Pulse Rifle anyways but Pokedex lure is strong).

So the past few days I've been using my solar messenger in PVP. Oh my word that gun wrecks. I went for the stability perks and it's like a laser. Dropping headshots everywhere.

I initially tried it before I had levelled it up and I hated it. Slow fire rate and the recoil was ugly. Fully upgraded it has dragged me away from the handcannon trinity.

However it has now given me a dilemma. HP is meant to be even better.....I am gonna have to grind those dragon strikes and probably do my sidearm kills at the same time. Damn you destiny!!

So,can I do that IB rank carry over today? Or do I have to wait till IB starts the next time,not ends?

You do it when the next IB starts, go to orbit 5/10minutes before IB goes live - 5 minutes after it goes live select tower you'll be told you don't meet the requirements, swap a piece of armour, select tower again then profit

Klyka

Banned
Also,is anyone doing the nightfall directly after reset on PS4?

If so, I'd like to get that done :D "Klyka1" on PSN

Top Bottom