• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

ocean

Banned
Discipline for Hunters and Intellect for Warlocks, Dis/Str for Titans on Variks Boots this week.

Can anyone tell me what perks they have? iOS app won't show me the bubbles. Still need Fallen boots for Warlock.

Spiders

Discipline for Hunters and Intellect for Warlocks, Dis/Str for Titans on Variks Boots this week.

Can anyone tell me what perks they have? iOS app won't show me the bubbles. Still need Fallen boots for Warlock.

Cabal for Warlocks and Titans, Fallen for Hunters.

Heavy and agility and gernade cd on Fallen.

Edit.yea for hunters only makes me have a sad also anyone need one for any reset shenanagins?

Psn Legendkilla3rd

If anybody wants to join up for our reset raiding, we are starting at Normal Crota right now. 1 spot available.

We'll do Deathsinger 3x, Normal and Hard Crota 3x, then HM VoG 1x and Atheon 3x. Followed by Nightfalls 3x and maybe Weeklies 3x.

Anyone is welcome.

If anybody wants to join up for our reset raiding, we are starting at Normal Crota right now. 1 spot available.

We'll do Deathsinger 3x, Normal and Hard Crota 3x, then HM VoG 1x and Atheon 3x. Followed by Nightfalls 3x and maybe Weeklies 3x.

Anyone is welcome.

Count me in :) PSN same as gaf

EDIT: I've only got 1 character so won't be joining for 3x is that ok?

Hey mate thanks for the game, sorry to bail it just didn't feel like we were going anywhere :p Still had fun.

No problem, it happens sometimes :)

Anyone is welcome.

I'm interested. EDIT: Too late. Good luck on the drops peeps.

Count me in :) PSN same as gaf

EDIT: I've only got 1 character so won't be joining for 3x is that ok?

We usually do everything 3x at once so it'd probably be a little tricky. If someone drops and you're still interested we'll get you in there, or maybe a future week. :)

No problem, it happens sometimes :)

I'm interested. EDIT: Too late. Good luck on the drops peeps.

If you'd be up for doing things 3x then we could still get you in there, since that probably works better for the way we run things. Hopefully that's ok with David?

We usually do everything 3x at once so it'd probably be a little tricky. If someone drops and you're still interested we'll get you in there, or maybe a future week. :)

If you'd be up for doing things 3x then we could still get you in there, since that probably works better for the way we run things. Hopefully that's ok with David?

If everyone's okay with then cool, I'm in.

Thanks noomi, nuszka and davidbloop for the 3 NFs!
Sunbreakers, one/one something scout rifle and No Backup Plans for me...the Bones still elude me
and almost everyone else

noomi

Thanks noomi, nuszka and davidbloop for the 3 NFs!
Sunbreakers, one/one something scout rifle and No Backup Plans for me...the Bones still elude me
and almost everyone else

Thank you ;)

Got 2 Oscilator sawtooths and some legendary fusion rifle.

Weapon Parts!

Anyone going to do a normal Crota? I've never played the raid before and would love to give it a go. I'd be ok with Hard as well probably but just be aware I'm not familiar with the raid. Did Hard VoG though.

Top Bottom