• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

noomi

Sorry EJ and Noomi for leaving on the third nf, had to drop the wife to the gym. Ok who's up for a nf?

No worries man, I understand :D

Started Far Cry 4 finally last night... it;s so much fun! You'll be seeing a little less of me until I beat it. Still will be around for trials and occasional pvp though

nice quick run, thanks guys :)

Of course, thanks for the help :)

kiguel182

Ugh, Lightswitch is one of the modifiers for this week's NF. I'll have to decide if I want to endure that or not.

Or maybe someone here will have to put up with me dying a bunch, that's probably what will happen ahah

Kyoufu

Ugh, Lightswitch is one of the modifiers for this week's NF. I'll have to decide if I want to endure that or not.

Or maybe someone here will have to put up with me dying a bunch, that's probably what will happen ahah

I don't think there's much chance of being melee attacked in this week's Nightfall as long as you don't tackle enemies head on. Lots of places to sit back at.

MrDaravon

Damn was going to wake up early and try to get the Nightfalls done before work, but I woke up early to one of our cats being sick, and in the process of getting her together to take her to the vet my wife apparently broke her pinky toe. Murphy's Law is in full effect, at this point I'm expecting my PS4 to explode if I turn it on now lol.

and no burn!

they probably will send waves of shielded Shanks too LOL

noomi

Damn was going to wake up early and try to get the Nightfalls done before work, but I woke up early to one of our cats being sick, and in the process of getting her together to take her to the vet my wife apparently broke her pinky toe. Murphy's Law is in full effect, at this point I'm expecting my PS4 to explode if I turn it on now lol.

Oh man... that sounds rough. Sorry to hear all that, hope you get it all sorted!

Nightfalls will be around all week :)

MrDaravon

Oh man... that sounds rough. Sorry to hear all that, hope you get it all sorted!

Nightfalls will be around all week :)

Yeah, none of it is a big deal, just comical timing. We think this cat got sick from our other cat that we now have isolated, some sort of parasite which is easy to deal with but it's 5 days of meds etc. Gonna be one of those weeks basically lol

nOoblet16

Just got a new battery for both of my DS4 with twice the capacity, More details along here (the installation instruction says you have to cut some bits of plastic and remove the foam padding, I can confirm that this is unnecessary and that the battery will fit easily albeit with a little bit of pressure applied).

This should reduce the number of times I have to swap controllers while playing by half, so basically doubling up the play time.

hOlusIlh.jpg

Top Bottom