• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Klyka

Banned
I am trying to get a Vault of Glass Normal group going for my friend who has never done it.
Any volunteers?

Got 4 spots right now:

1. Klyka1
2. Helloween (my friend)

Just message me on PS4 PSN "Klyka1"

noomi

Just got a new battery for both of my DS4 with twice the capacity, More details along here (the installation instruction says you have to cut some bits of plastic and remove the foam padding, I can confirm that this is unnecessary and that the battery will fit easily albeit with a little bit of pressure applied).

This should reduce the number of times I have to swap controllers while playing by half, so basically doubling up the play time.

I've read pros/cons of doing this, some say that after a while because the battery is a higher capacity there are issues with charging/overcharging or something along those lines?

Either way, let us know how it goes after a few weeks and I might do the same, I changed my analogs a few times so this should be a breeze to do.

nOoblet16

I've read pros/cons of doing this, some say that after a while because the battery is a higher capacity there are issues with charging/overcharging or something along those lines?

Either way, let us know how it goes after a few weeks and I might do the same, I changed my analogs a few times so this should be a breeze to do.

Well I have a dock so overcharging is not possible as it turns off when it is charged fully.
I think one of the cons is that the battery left indicator doesn't really work with it.

Nuszka

Just got a new battery for both of my DS4 with twice the capacity, More details along here (the installation instruction says you have to cut some bits of plastic and remove the foam padding, I can confirm that this is unnecessary and that the battery will fit easily albeit with a little bit of pressure applied).

This should reduce the number of times I have to swap controllers while playing by half, so basically doubling up the play time.

Behind my couch i have a vita charger connected, so every time the battery is low i just grab the cable that is under me feet, the length of it does not affect the way i play in any way. Think my battery holds about 10 hours now and that is after disconnecting the led light.

Nuszka

No worries man, I understand :D

Started Far Cry 4 finally last night... it;s so much fun! You'll be seeing a little less of me until I beat it. Still will be around for trials and occasional pvp though
This week is so rough for me in work, if i get on maybe tonight and tomorrow thats it all i will get, from thursday i start long shifts in work like 12 hours straight 4 days in a row :( but then i get paid by hours :).
After you complete FC4 tell me how it is, when i was in Poland my dad tried to sell it on me but i do not trust him as he is a crazy fan of the series, think he finished the last on like 7 times now lol. Played it for a bit but that was x360 and didn't find it that much fun, generic.
I will still be on the forum here anyway, see you around.

Nuszka

You guys hyped for Gamescom??

Absolutley, i actually hope MS brings some big guns, surprises as i do not want sony to become to confident as it was at the start of ps3 era. Maybe there will be a reason for me to get an XOne.
Personally can't wait for DS3 footage, do not expect much from Bungie but would be surprised if we get to see some new pie content, only thing i have seen are the pvp stands.

E92 M3

Is bungie gonna be there?

Yep!

Absolutley, i actually hope MS brings some big guns, surprises as i do not want sony to become to confident as it was at the start of ps3 era. Maybe there will be a reason for me to get an XOne.
Personally can't wait for DS3 footage, do not expect much from Bungie but would be surprised if we get to see some new pie content, only thing i have seen are the pvp stands.

Crackdown hype! I think Bungie will show one mission + everyone that went to their studio can talk about stuff.

Top Bottom