• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

GutZ31

84681535.gif

#thethurstisreal

Everyone waiting to hear anything from gamescom to do with destiny, and new games announcements.

E92 M3

TLW seems to be overrunning more in PVP lately from my experience. I don't mind the nerf anymore. I'm used to the Hawk now.

TLW makes Destiny PVP fun. It takes a lot of skill to use properly and master. People of all mastery levels utilize it and there is nothing better than a good TLW fight. It's like the pistol from CE that can 3-shot.

Navy Bean

Nope. How many times did we see three warlocks all with Thorn/Shotgun?? Too many...
I ran into a team with 3 Sunsingers with quick revive all running final round snipers... Just the scummiest of the scumbag groups. Luckily they weren't very good and we won 5-1 just by rushing them (with the equally scummy blink shotgun lol).

Also, one of the LFG guys on my team was running an unleveled SUROS (best gun he had) and completely holding his own...good enough that we got 6 wins...

TLW makes Destiny PVP fun. It takes a lot of skill to use properly and master. People of all mastery levels use it. Nothing better than a good TLW fight.
It's like the pistol from Halo CE to some extant(*). If you can master TLW you can win any close/mid range battle.

Edit:lol E9 you reading my mind?

All this last word talk has me thirsty for three new chances to find one!

NIghtfall x3 anyone? Psn same as gaf.

(Who am I kidding, 2x etheric light and my fifth red death, here I come)

Navy Bean

TLW makes Destiny PVP fun. It takes a lot of skill to use properly and master. People of all mastery levels utilize it and there is nothing better than a good TLW fight. It's like the pistol from CE that can 3-shot.
I agree. I'm only decent with TLW but it's all I use because of how fun it is. Not looking forward to the new AR/pulse rifle dominance.

Dave_6

Skolas with Lightswitch? No thanks. Glad I got that done before reset!

Now doing the daily wait part of the Elder Cipher :/

Lnkn52

still stuck watching the Unstable stream because Jigga can't jump with his Warlock. #NoGamesComStreamBecauseOfJI66a

E92 M3

It's like the pistol from Halo CE to some extant(*). If you can master TLW you can win any close/mid range battle.

Edit:lol E9 you reading my mind?

I'm your long lost brother from Antarctica.

I agree. I'm only decent with TLW but it's all I use because of how fun it is. Not looking forward to the new AR/pulse rifle dominance.

Yep, it's a very fun gun that allows for a flexible playstyle. I wouldn't mind the MIDA being top-tier either.

noomi

Now on to the question of Perk rerolls for the HP.

My first roll is Outlaw, Hand laid stock (best of the 3 mid slot perks) and Reactive reload.

This looks like a solid start to me but I'm not too sure.

Should I keep it or scrap it?

That's a really solid roll, I would keep it. If you do have tons of weapon parts to spare though... braced frame is the best option, and hidden hand/third eye are great as well.

You do have a really nice roll though. As long as you can max stability, you're pretty much set. The rest is really icing on the cake.

Top Bottom