• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Necrochasm is gonna be scary when the patch hits. Cursed Thrall explosions every headshot with a wider blast radius and more damage. Plus the buffs to ARs in general. It's going to annihilate everything.

Necrochasm is gonna be scary when the patch hits. Cursed Thrall explosions every headshot with a wider blast radius and more damage. Plus the buffs to ARs in general. It's going to annihilate everything.

Yeah i really want one. Gonna do a bunch of Crota till taken King im thinking

E92 M3

So excited for that. I've been dreaming of a Necrochasm that hits like the Mythoclast. Also, a bigger clip!

MightyKAC

That's a really solid roll, I would keep it. If you do have tons of weapon parts to spare though... braced frame is the best option, and hidden hand/third eye are great as well.

You do have a really nice roll though. As long as you can max stability, you're pretty much set. The rest is really icing on the cake.

Cool, I think I'll keep it then.

Especially since I'm pretty low on weapon parts :D

Thanks for the advice.

Ikkarus

I'm still proud of the fact I topped a rumble game with a necrochasm once.

What would be even scarier is seeing The Crux drop into my hands, in about 50 lootable clears and about the same in running sword I've seen it drop a handful of times

Poxy Husks used to rain on me as well

Homeboyd

Just tell me Variks is selling Titan boots and I'll be happy.
He is. They aren't the best.. but they'll do if you need some 42 light boots. Cabal burn.

Hunter | Kellhunter's Path | Leg Armor | 142 Disc // Heavy Weapon Ammo // Fallen Stalker
Warlock | Kellbreaker's Path | Leg Armor | 140 Int // Heavy Weapon Ammo // Cabal Stalker
Titan | Kellslayer's Greaves | Leg Armor | 78 Disc // 76 Str Heavy Weapon Ammo // Cabal Stalker

ethomaz

Banned
From what I can tell Necrochasm is still a competent gun without the buff

Its gonna be insane with it
Define competent... it is the worst AR in the game unless you compare it with these green ARs... it full leveled give so low damage that takes a lot of seconds to kill even small enemies in commodore.

BTW from TDB to HoW it got even a nerf... the damage before was bad but at least better than what is now.

He is. They aren't the best.. but they'll do if you need some 42 light boots. Cabal burn.

Hunter | Kellhunter's Path | Leg Armor | 142 Disc // Heavy Weapon Ammo // Fallen Stalker
Warlock | Kellbreaker's Path | Leg Armor | 140 Int // Heavy Weapon Ammo // Cabal Stalker
Titan | Kellslayer's Greaves | Leg Armor | 78 Disc // 76 Str Heavy Weapon Ammo // Cabal Stalker

My 32 Titan is still rocking blue boots. So yes, I need them. Lol.

Define competent... it is the worst AR in the game unless you compare it with these green ARs... it full leveled give so low damage that takes a lot of seconds to kill even small enemies in commodore.

BTW from TDB to HoW it got even a nerf... the damage before was bad but at least better than what is now.

Well shit

The review video I saw on youtube must be outdated

https://youtu.be/3Q_dLtokeyM

I just bought some vendor boots for my Warlock, damnit! I would have gotten gloves had I known haha oh well.

Anyways, I'm buying all 3 boots from Variks. Light 42 + Heavy Ammo ftw!

And Hunter's has Fallen.

stb

Skolas with Lightswitch? No thanks. Glad I got that done before reset!

Now doing the daily wait part of the Elder Cipher :/

Whelp, guess that means more Rocket League for me this week!

Too bad, really; I've got Thursday and Friday off, so I was hoping to knock out Skolas. Not setting foot in there with Lightswitch, though.

ethomaz

Banned
ARs damage table in PVP.

Damage per shot (Critical / Body)
Necrochasm (Aggressive Ballistics): 15 / 12
Monte Carlo (Aggressive Ballistics): 20 / 17
Suros Regime (Accurized Ballistics + Focus Fire): 32 / 26
Hard Light (Aggressive Ballistics): 20 / 17
Vex Mythoclast (Aggressive Ballistic + Time Loop): 45 / 30

The situation is even worst if you compare with rare ARs...

Galahad-E: 23 / 19
Galahad-E (Focus Fire): 31 / 25

And a green AR?

Cydonia AR3: 23 / 19

No you won't compared with a common drop?

Khvostov 7G-02: 23 / 19

Necrochasm is one of the worst ARs in the game compared with even Green and Commons drops lol

When you need over 15 shots to kill a dude in PVP you will know how bad the gun is.

noomi

When is the Sony Gamescomm presser? Probably any new Destiny info dumps start there right?

I would also like to know, watching the twitch stream now. Quantum Break looked fucking awesome, but unless it comes to PC.. I will most likely never experience.

GhaleonEB

Pretty hyped for Gamescom. It's the final place to do big reveals prior to TTK's release, and I think Bungie is going all in.
Does Bungie have a press conference then? Or just interviews?

I think they'll have stuff on the show floor, + dispatching a few people.

noomi

Just dinged 91 levels of Dead Orbit....and still no damn ship. Why does it have such a low drop rate....WHY!?!?!?!?

I'm at rank 60 and have not seen one drop yet, I have dupes of every shader (not bittersteel) though.

Seems every streamer out there has the DO ship too lol

*edit*

Top O' Page

"never trust a titan....."
yA6POW.gif

Top Bottom