• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

E92 M3

Gonna have so many TTK spoilers. So please, guys, put spoiler tag on mission details if possible. Would be appreciated a ton!

I'm at rank 60 and have not seen one drop yet, I have dupes of every shader (not bittersteel) though.

Seems every streamer out there has the DO ship too lol

It just seems so stupid that cosmetic items seem to have the lowest drop rate in the game....lower than the horn even. It's really annoying.

Dave_6

Whelp, guess that means more Rocket League for me this week!

Too bad, really; I've got Thursday and Friday off, so I was hoping to knock out Skolas. Not setting foot in there with Lightswitch, though.

Yeah, stay far away from it this week LOL. More RL is always a good thing.

Are there any other rewards from getting all the Triumphs besides that emblem?

I think the latest update said reward*s*, so that's why I'm asking.

noomi

The Microsoft twitch stream doesn't even have as many people as the Destiny twitch streams had when the TTK reveals were going on :D

DESTINY HYPE

matmanx1

TLW makes Destiny PVP fun. It takes a lot of skill to use properly and master. People of all mastery levels utilize it and there is nothing better than a good TLW fight. It's like the pistol from CE that can 3-shot.

Totally agree! It's been my favorite Destiny PVP gun since vanilla. I "upgraded" from a The Devil You Know (which had been my go to since hitting level 20) and never looked back.

As much as I love my Hawkmoon, The Last Word is just more fun to use.

todd360

The Microsoft twitch stream doesn't even have as many people as the Destiny twitch streams had when the TTK reveals were going on :D

DESTINY HYPE

Destiny is teh suck and you should feel bad. Don't make me go over to gaming side and make destiny compared to fallout 4 thread. Or perhaps destiny compared to naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 thread.

Me fig me!

Namikaze1

DESTINY HYPE
I'm watching the YouTube stream. Twitch keeps lagging for me. YouTube has been perfect so far.

Destiny is teh suck and you should feel bad. Don't make me go over to gaming side and make destiny compared to fallout 4 thread. Or perhaps destiny compared to naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 thread.

Me fig me!
Don't take my Bones

noomi

Me fig me!

illK6U.gif

Can't wait to see how RNG treats me this week.

My exotic weapons in order of being dropped so far:

TLW (started off fantastic!)
Universal Remote
No Land Beyond
Patience & Time
Ice Breaker
Patience & Time
Patience & Time
Patience & Time
Ice Breaker

I have no idea what the odds of getting 4x & 3 in a row but yea.. I guess it's not different than getting a Dragon's Breath hahaha

If I get 1 more P&T or the future P&T, ice breaker, in any of this week's activities, I will cry. On Xbox live kinect stream.

LTWood12

Just watched Drizz, Stabie, and Ji66a do Skolas from this morning. Lightswitch doesn't even seem like that big of a factor. Ji66a failing over and over again w/ his warlock jump was the toughest modifier.

phen0m24

DestinyGaf deserves a community spotlight from Lord DeeJ.

I don't know, Math. We're all going to be DGAF hipsters eventually once Unstable and the Double Dutchies Twitch streams officially blow up. We've seen nghtly and legend kind of explode, imagine how our little Destiny haven would react/deal/exist with loads of new people who may or may not share our values of helpfulness, kindness and consideration? Might be a little crazy. I feel like letting it grow organically is the way to go. :)

Whether I wanted to or not, I have to go to work today.

Holy crap I'm dragging bro. Did 2 NF's and a 34 on PS4 and then our 28 and 32 on Bone and i. Need. Sleep. Lol

Can't wait to see how RNG treats me this week.

My exotic weapons in order of being dropped so far:

TLW (started off fantastic!)
Universal Remote
No Land Beyond
Patience & Time
Ice Breaker
Patience & Time
Patience & Time
Patience & Time
Ice Breaker

I have no idea what the odds of getting 4x & 3 in a row but yea.. I guess it's not different than getting a Dragon's Breath hahaha

If I get 1 more P&T or the future P&T, ice breaker, in any of this week's activities, I will cry. On Xbox live kinect stream.

Quote from RNG: "Send them home crying!" ;)

Deku Tree

Just watched Drizz, Stabie, and Ji66a do Skolas from this morning. Lightswitch doesn't even seem like that big of a factor. Ji66a failing over and over again w/ his warlock jump was the toughest modifier.

If you are a full pro-mode team then yeah it's not such a big deal. Just watch out for the melee knights and kill them as soon as they spawn.

But on the other hand when you can be killed by one dreg punch, and when the dregs sometimes teleport to your location so you can't see them coming, and when the essence hot potato mechanic means that if the wrong single player dies then a wipe is very likely, then having even one semi-not-pro-mode player on your team can make it a frustrating cheap feeling wipe-fest with very lackluster rewards anyway.

I have 50 e-light in my vault, too many weapons cores and armor cores, and any new weapons that I get are immediately dismantled so it's hard to get excited about doing Skolas lightswitch.

Arrrammis

Don't remind me. Lol I'm ignoring my itch to go on black out. I'm craving some steamy news.
Yeah, I went full overhype for TDB and HoW (watched every stream, video, post etc. Multiple times), so I think I might go mostly blind from this point on, unless there's something pre-released in-game like the wolves prowling for HoW.

phen0m24

haha nice, I also play on both PS4 and X1.

Wish Bungie offered a paid character transfer like Blizzard does with WoW.

Is your GT same as GAF? Join our merry band of lonely Boners. :)

GT:phen0m24 (want to change it to colonelocorn but though it says available online, it is reserved when I try to actually do it) :(

Edit: Drizzzzzay Wai j00 n0 r34d my msg? (Sorry couldn't help it. I'm exhausted) ;)

LTWood12

If you are a full pro-mode team then yeah it's not such a big deal. Just watch out for the melee knights and kill them as soon as they spawn.

But on the other hand when you can be killed by one dreg punch, and when the dregs sometimes teleport to your location so you can't see them coming, and when the essence hot potato mechanic means that if the wrong single player dies then a wipe is very likely, then having even one semi-not-pro-mode player on your team can make it a frustrating cheap feeling wipe-fest with very lackluster rewards anyway.

I have 50 e-light in my vault, too many weapons cores and armor cores, and any new weapons that I get are immediately dismantled so it's hard to get excited about doing Skolas lightswitch.

All good points.

What's weapon of choice for Small Arms? Whenever it's NOT small arms I use Fatebringer. But when it is I kind of like to use Fang.

It was gonna be team first try, and then... Scrub Hall of Fame, first ballot entry there. That Warlock jump o_O

Lightswitch isn't a big deal at all, just know one sword Captain spawns under the back balcony and kill him every time adds spawn. Small Arms is much more annoying just because you can't burn him well due to GHorn nerf. It's really hard to kill Skolas before needing to clear the second mines although it can be done.

Edit: Drizzzzzay Wai j00 n0 r34d my msg? (Sorry couldn't help it. I'm exhausted) ;)

I did! I'll write you back in just a few, very cool stuff :)

E92 M3

Is your GT same as GAF? Join our merry band of lonely Boners. :)

GT:phen0m24 (want to change it to colonelocorn but though it says available online, it is reserved when I try to actually do it) :(

We're not so lonely now! A merry bunch!

LTWood12

It was gonna be team first try, and then... Scrub Hall of Fame, first ballot entry there. That Warlock jump o_O

Lightswitch isn't a big deal at all, just know one sword Captain spawns under the back balcony and kill him every time adds spawn. Small Arms is much more annoying just because you can't burn him well due to GHorn nerf. It's really hard to kill Skolas before needing to clear the second mines although it can be done.

I did! I'll write you back in just a few, very cool stuff :)

That has been me so many times. What primary were you using?

Top Bottom