• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

MildSoss

Yup, reading that game informer article definitely made me a believer. Time to take a week off on the week of September 15th like the rest of the crazies in here. =P

macewank

I look forward to people who have not played since launch complaining post-release that Destiny does not have enough content.

TTK is enormous. Now we know what most of Bungie has been up to.

It's unfortunate that those of us who have been around since launch have had to suffer(not really? but kinda I guess?) in the interim, but it looks like TTK is delivering big time.

todd360

Just finished reading everything. Great article. I'm hyped out of my mind right now. Also there is new oryx art on the second to last page of the magazine.

Wish I could post it. Its very cool.

You can borrow weapons from the gunsmith to level up HIS rep

OH and guess what the weapons have a built in bounty just for the weapon

WHAT THE HELL OH MY GOD

DNAbro

I look forward to people who have not played since launch complaining post-release that Destiny does not have enough content.

I'm still guessing most of them have been working on Destiny 2 stuff.

Lnkn52

Bungie/Destiny/Community will never win against those people.

We're practically a year away from Destiny 2 and I know they're going to deliver with space battles and stuff considering the amount of good things they're putting into TTK.

Good Luck bungie, keep on improving the game.

"Foundries were built after unearthing all these exotics, which the players did in last year's game."

They are handling all of this EXACTLY THE MOST PERFECT WAY

Lnkn52

who will do it better:

latest

LTWood12

Dreadnaught areas:

Hull Breach
The Bridge
Dantalion Exodus VI
Court of Oryx
Gateway
Alter of Oryx
Mausoleum
The Founts
The Asylum
The Hanging Crypts

McArkus

Sounds like there is going to be a lot to do on this new DLC with all this new info, very exiting, cant wait to see what else is there on it. But still I'll wait some weeks after launch to decide if I get this expansion.

Kyne

Lotta info to digest. I don't really want to play it anymore.

until September

Did we find out if there is going to be any reason at all to run old raids?

phen0m24

Dear Drizzy:

In the next OT, please please consider including Hawkian's Sine wave chart. I mean the hype today is stratospheric. I just spent 30 minutes reading pages of posts. Good grief Hype level 11.

Caja 117

Im very hyped, I need to get out from work to see if I can get myself a Copy of GI, they should have it on Gamestop stores already, right?

Daily Bounties will reflect featured playlists, at least for crucible. Wouldn't be surprised if this carries over to PVE. Coordinating this stuff is just an amazing improvement.

oh mannnnn

One story quest? Guys?

You're the Vanguard's forward scout, setting up the very beacons you'll later use in patrol

LITERALLY THE PERFECT GAME.

WIP3OUT IS DEAD TO ME NOW

Top Bottom