• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Pretty awesome that it shows you deleted character time spent as well. Doesn't take into account time spent at the tower though.... would easily put me over 1,000hrs
Like this?

jNXwv12.png

Namikaze1

And with the new endgame stuff they're doing for TTK, I hope they add a third difficulty for King's Fall.

I see Normal being level 38

Hard being 40 (wishful thinking. It's gonna be 41)

And a new difficulty for Oryx, Legendary, being 42.

Let a man dream goddammit!

Impulsor

There's a list of clans in the OP you can join.

I am the founder of School of Hawk so you're welcome to join if you want if you're a PS4 player.

Looked at it and saw that a couple were dead... so yeah, decide to ask so I was joining an active clan. Will apply right now and set as my clan. :)

Thanks.

spoiler tag your wife, spoiler tag your kids

Seriously though, it's best to just spoiler tag everything you're unsure about. And don't be posting too much 'hint-y' stuff either. That kind of spoils the surprise.

Namikaze1

Looked at it and saw that a couple were dead... so yeah, decide to ask so I was joining an active clan. Will apply right now and set as my clan. :)

Thanks.
Currently, the most active clans are Kadey's SEXY clan, the Sons clan, my clan (Hawk), and Drizzay's Neogaf Around the World. I don't use the message board over there. For anything clan related, I come here. Easier for me.

rNilla

Currently, the most active clans are Kadey's clan, the Sons clan, my clan, and Drizzay's. I don't use the message board over there. For anything clan related, I come here. Easier for me.

Then what's the point? Doesn't that mean your clan isn't active? This is the part of joining clans I've never understood. (Not attacking you Nami, just curious).

rNilla

spoiler tag your wife, spoiler tag your kids

Seriously though, it's best to just spoiler tag everything you're unsure about. And don't be posting too much 'hint-y' stuff either. That kind of spoils the surprise.

Spoilers tags on
spoiler tags on
spoiler tags

Impulsor

Currently, the most active clans are Kadey's SEXY clan, the Sons clan, my clan (Hawk), and Drizzay's Neogaf Around the World. I don't use the message board over there. For anything clan related, I come here. Easier for me.

That works for me, if I'm welcomed!

I rarely go to the website anyways so yeah, awesome.

Namikaze1

Then what's the point? Doesn't that mean your clan isn't active? This is the part of joining clans I've never understood. (Not attacking you Nami, just curious).
Cause Bungie's site doesn't load up on mobile for me. Keeps crashing. Easier for me to do it here than there. Well, that's me.

Clans are pointless. only used for trophy purposes.
join my clan! You have no excuses anymore! The Hawkmoon has dropped! :p

Clans message boards are probably good for people who don't post on here or reddit, but for the most part they're pretty useless. Only good for getting trophies. I just like the name of mine. :3

rNilla

I'm in a bunch of groups--I just don't have any designated as my clan.

I know they are mostly pointless so I wonder why people are always so interested in joining and promoting them if they aren't using the limited messaging features.

noomi

SEXY clan uses the message boards. We have a psn chat group too. Join us. Hawks are too lazy :p

Back when I was SEXY I was in this psn chat group.... it got to be a little too much after a while. Notifications blowin' up on my phone all day long lol.

Deku Tree

Clans are pointless. only used for trophy purposes.

Most are... some aren't.

If you use the message board on your clan page, and create a PSN chat or something like that, and you have an active clan of people who play at the same time as you then the tools are very good.

If you want then you can get notifications on your phone of PSN messages through the PSN app, and of posts on the clan page message board through the Bungie app.

EDIT:

Back when I was SEXY I was in this psn chat group.... it got a little too much after a while. Notifications all up on my phone all day long lol.

You can also turn the notifications off if you want.

ocean

Banned
whoa, I didn't know that was a thing. Is the whole clan in the party chat?
People post stuff they wanna do on the clan group on the Destiny App/Website (app has notifications which is nice), or on the PSN group chat. It's pretty nice but to be honest not all that active either.

Clan integration really needs work. I was hoping clans would get some love and maybe perhaps Even some in-game LFG at least among your clanmates. Seems they're heavily focusing on Quality of Life stuff and that would've been a great addition, but I understand they can't tackle a billion improvements in one go.

Gammacide

Are you sure the Raid will be available day 2 before taking your day off ?
Nope, but everything else should be at least so that means a lot of story and strikes and everything else in preparation for the raid, en whenever it does become available, I can just schedule work around it. :)

Trakan

Zone control sounds amazing, like what Control should have been from the start. Kills count for nothing, just captures.

SeanR1221

Fuuuuuck the LFG guy we played nightfall with got the Ghorn. Fuck!! Fuck!!!!!

Didiireokssoglgldkhagagagwheirofpgmfmdndpdodkfjfjfjkdalalsgmfnfnfnfndnjejwjjaoaoifitdhywyyeyyuduieoeofogkfkfjfjdjfjfjd

I'm just smashing the keyboard now.

noomi

You can also turn the notifications off if you want.

True, but I use them to talk with people in Canada, Europe and Brazil. It's like texting but for freeeeee ^_^

I normally get a few here and there, but when you get 6+ people in a chat it gets pretty intense haha. I'm thinking in the SEXY chat we had like 20+ lol

I don't want to be constantly bombarded with notifications. I have it off on my ps4 and trying to figure out how to turn it off on mobile.

If you have an iphone, it's right under notifications. Just flip the little thingy off.

Back when I was SEXY I was in this psn chat group.... it got to be a little too much after a while. Notifications blowin' up on my phone all day long lol.

You can disable them. But yeah, they are annoying, especially if you're a part of 6 different groups on psn like I am :/

Cause Bungie's site doesn't load up on mobile for me. Keeps crashing. Easier for me to do it here than there. Well, that's me.

Don't you have the app on your phone? Just use that..

ocean

Banned
yea, like I said, it'll weed out lame noobs who don't give a shit about teamwork.
It'll be worse than Salvage with Randoms. The horror. ButnanGAF train? Sounds so damn good.

Also, Mayhem Clash will be a clusterfuck but could be pretty cool with a coordinated team. Like just imagine the other team's rage going up against 6 Golden Guns feeding orbs and giving useful callouts :p

Namikaze1

I'm also tired of seeing "X has left the group"

I'm also tired of going to the UI and seeing I have unread messages due to being added to a group.

Fake edit: shit. There's a message waiting for me already.

Top Bottom