• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

rNilla

All aboard the Hypenaught! (does this image work?)
hypenaught.png

Haemi

Sadly, their floaty jump is absolute trash. Warlocks were a mistake. Never play one. The jump will make you want to commit suicide.

I don't unstand this. I think the Warlocks jump is the best in the game. Depending on how long you wait till you press jump the second time you can control if you glide upwards, horizontally or downwards. It's awesome.

Why do Warlocks get all the cool looking shit? There better be some badass looking Titan gear and exotics, Bungie. Come on.
You'll get ugly exotics with useless or boring abilities and like it Titan!

My first and longest played character is a titan.

Looks like I'm making a Titan or a Hunter

What's more today at Gamescom it was revealed that every edition of Destiny: The Taken King will include one character boost, which allows players to instantly level up any existing or newly created guardian to the minimum level required to play The Taken King.

I wonder what the minimum level is?

OkayRene

I'm really curious about this, says it's a melee ability too... hmmm

Guessing it works like Gunslinger's knives that work at range, but up close fall back to that knifestab. It's kind of weird that it's grenade-like but considered a melee.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Whaaa
You slacking with Xur Man. If you couldn't get on your PS4 in sure someone here would have gladly bought it for you.

My Hunter can strike a Hawk loadout for pics of you want :p
yeah I was traveling to and then in europe, didn't even realize it was being sold

Top Bottom