• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Hey Fig!

Look how close I am to you. Swim over, come say hi :)

oz0LNul.jpg

Sigh. I'm not sure if I am going to end on time to play today. literally I'm doing a disaster report of what the condensation and humidity did, but so far:

- Paint and sanitize the bedroom
- clean the new affected spot
- Throw the couches and but a new one.

At least playing will be more comfortable now. Looks like they were plagued with mould and it has affected the wall

Still need to cook, but in 90 min - two hours I should be ready.
How long is Crota's End? I don't know if it is as Puzzle heavy as VoG or if I should get informed first about what will I have to do?

noomi

Morning DGAF

got 4 rumble wins this morning and completed my rank1 grim card.... fuck yes.

I'm done though. screw rumble.... 15 points shy of 3,600 now. Could get it today if I really put my grinding into gear.

First rumble win of the day. Now time to head to the gym soon and go grocery shopping

Nice dude, sounds like my day, about to do my workout and then groceries :p

Deku Tree

I helped two friendly young LFG Skolas noobs finish him off last night. Their only 365 weapon was their Gallys. They were super happy afterwards. Feels good.

Morning DGAF

got 4 rumble wins this morning and completed my rank1 grim card.... fuck yes.

I'm done though. screw rumble.... 15 points shy of 3,600 now. Could get it today if I really put my grinding into gear.

Nice dude, sounds like my day, about to do my workout and then groceries :p

What do you do for your workouts today? And DGAF gettin' swole/shredded. Kill your workout!

noomi

What do you do for your workouts today? And DGAF gettin' swole/shredded. Kill your workout!

I actually have a pretty casual routine, nothing intense. Usually go for a little jog and then I use my pullup bar, free weights, exercise mat to do the rest at home. I focus a lot on abs and upper body.

I'm a pretty lean guy, and exercise mostly to keep in some sort of shape/form. I used to do the gym, but I was never really about putting on muscle :p

Do the Ruin Wings still magically work without the perk being unlocked?

I had no idea this was even a thing lol.

Sigh. I'm not sure if I am going to end on time to play today. literally I'm doing a disaster report of what the condensation and humidity did, but so far:

- Paint and sanitize the bedroom
- clean the new affected spot
- Throw the couches and but a new one.

At least playing will be more comfortable now. Looks like they were plagued with mould and it has affected the wall

Still need to cook, but in 90 min - two hours I should be ready.
How long is Crota's End? I don't know if it is as Puzzle heavy as VoG or if I should get informed first about what will I have to do?

Normal Crota should take no more than 30 mins, Hard mode no more than an hour with newbies

Anyone for PoE 34 or 35, or Crota's End hard mode?

I need those to finish my year one feats.

PSN: bgbball

I'm not sure what time we can get everyone together but if we say 6:30/7pm GMT for a Crota run, we can do a full normal and just Crota hard for the Triumph

Got in the Nghtly raffle today and got a 9 win ToO passage!

Although stupid me got a bit excited and forgot to buy my boons and we ended up with 1 loss so no Lighthouse. But still a couple of sorely needed etheric lights and chest & arms pieces. VoC now ascended.

Wallach

Anyone want to help with a quick NF? WallachGAF on PS4; no mic at the moment but looking at modifiers this will probably go pretty fast.

Got in the Nghtly raffle today and got a 9 win ToO passage!

Although stupid me got a bit excited and forgot to buy my boons and we ended up with 1 loss so no Lighthouse. But still a couple of sorely needed etheric lights and chest & arms pieces. VoC now ascended.
Congrats on the raffle. Shame about not buying the boons. Surprised they lost a round.

Deku Tree

How much is all my e-light gonna be worth at the speaker when TTK launches? Are we gonna have new currencies to replace motes of light and strange coins?

Guys anyone down for either some Trials of Osiris or the Weekly Nightfall?

I've yet to try the Trials at all so I'd like to have a go at it this weekend before it goes.

PSN = dapperbandit

Top Bottom