• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Mupod

I dutifully block all the enemy supers with my face so that everyone else on the team can look better

also I had a round with 12 assists, that's thorn for you

NeOak

I imported the official charge stand from Japan. So my controllers are always ready to go. The sticks are my biggest problem. They feel great, but they just aren't made to last. Its such a disappointment. I wish they would make a pro model like xbox. Just don't skimp on build quality.

Hori Pad FPS Plus.

So good.

I imported the official charge stand from Japan. So my controllers are always ready to go. The sticks are my biggest problem. They feel great, but they just aren't made to last. Its such a disappointment. I wish they would make a pro model like xbox. Just don't skimp on build quality.

I have the charge stand too, bought it at launch, but it's still surprising sometimes.

...And I have joined my Guardian Lord brothers. Feels Good.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
People taking my kills.

pmJFtHf.png

And one spot opened.

Just saw Teasing_Pink have the unfortunate luck of running into Nghtly and Legend on twitch. Only caught the last 3 rounds but it was lulzy.

Wow new OT already. I have 2 more shifts at work before I can do any destiny. Only ran my 3x NF this week and all I see is everyone playing destiny.

Gutted I am missing trials this week as well. It's on the only map where I am capable of helping my clan mates get the Osiris rewards and hopefully sneak a Mercury.

Virdix

Back from the movies! Watched Straight Out of Compton and Man from U.N.C.L.E. Both were good though I recommend the former over the latter.

I see we have a new thread and that I thankfully made one last post in the last thread. Wouldn't want a repeat.

Also, been working on this for weeks:
K3z0SyE.gif

Edit: Hawkian, this is the gif I was talking about.

As if i couldnt get anymore hyped, great gif. Stoked to go into year 2 of destiny with GAF.

Morning, Dgaf.

Well, maybe it's time to set a new goal: Reach level 34 before TTK comes out, or even better, before August ends.

Righ now I am at, 33 a combination attained between two 42 light pieces of gear. I always have 1 exotic equipped plus one or two parts of the PoE armor set, but no 42 light boots.

I have one etheric Light from the last Nightfall (at last!), but no good piece of gear to spend it on, so the goal is to find a good pair of boots which can increase heavy weapon ammo capacity. Looks like raiding is the best way of doing this, so... let the games begin.

(As soon as I scrub the toilet, sweat like a pig on the bike and do my laundry)

Morning, Dgaf.

Well, maybe it's time to set a new goal: Reach level 34 before TTK comes out, or even better, before August ends.

Righ now I am at, 33 a combination attained between two 42 light pieces of gear. I always have 1 exotic equipped plus one or two parts of the PoE armor set, but no 42 light boots.

I have one etheric Light from the last Nightfall (at last!), but no good piece of gear to spend it on, so the goal is to find a good pair of boots which can increase heavy weapon ammo capacity. Looks like raiding is the best way of doing this, so... let the games begin.

(As soon as I scrub the toilet, sweat like a pig on the bike and do my laundry)

Do Crota normal then hard and you'll more than likely get the boots, i can help you through them this afternoon

60 minute warning to get your Horn

I beat PoE 35 for the first time tonight but didn't get a cipher. Is that supposed to be a guaranteed drop or just a chance at one?

I'm just gonna stand here waiting for some PoE hard.

My three remaining goals for Year 1: PoE hard, and complete each raid on hard. So do me up! I can only play so much before work blooms on the horizon.

PS4-N: CedricKnave

NeOak

I beat PoE 35 for the first time tonight but didn't get a cipher. Is that supposed to be a guaranteed drop or just a chance at one?

Higher chance.

I'm just gonna stand here waiting for some PoE hard.

My three remaining goals for Year 1: PoE hard, and complete each raid on hard. So do me up! I can only play so much before work blooms on the horizon.

PS4-N: CedricKnave

That sounds sooooooooo wrong....

Top Bottom