• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Oh you're in London. I'm down in Kent not far away. Hope you're enjoying your visit to the British summer.

Just got here last night, sunny and cloudy today. I'd take winds and rain over the sun thank you very much.

Lol I'm actually a little further away atm. Try the other side. ;)

Was thinking about visiting Scotland and Ireland too but unfortunately I don't have enough time this trip..

MrDaravon

Does The Undying Mind Strike never come up in the Strike playlists? I was looking at Destinystatus/tracker to try to knock out any easy Grimoire stuff I was missing (started over on PS4 about 6 weeks ago) and saw the card for that and it's boss, and I had to Google it to even see it was a Strike since I had somehow to date completely missed it's existence on the Mars map -_-. But anyway I've done a bunch of the Strike playlists and have never seen it come up ever.

Does The Undying Mind Strike never come up in the Strike playlists? I was looking at Destinystatus/tracker to try to knock out any easy Grimoire stuff I was missing (started over on PS4 about 6 weeks ago) and saw the card for that and it's boss, and I had to Google it to even see it was a Strike since I had somehow to date completely missed it's existence on the Mars map -_-. But anyway I've done a bunch of the Strike playlists and have never seen it come up ever.

You have to do the ROC playlist, undying mind and Omnigul have been taken out of the Dragon playlist

MrDaravon

You have to do the ROC playlist, undying mind and Omnigul have been taken out of the Dragon playlist

Why, is it super fucked at higher levels or something like Omnigul? I just did it at it's default level (20) for the strike and boss Grimoire cards.

Edit: Also I am up for any PoE 32/34, VoG HM or Trials (which I've never done) if folks are around.

Klyka

Banned

I wonder why they did that?

It's not like those two strikes are super terrible or something. I like both of them.
Omnigol has you constantly fighting huge hordes of enemies which is quite fun and the Undying mind puts you back into the Black garden area which is just beautiful.

All right, free time at last. As a measure of prevention, I have restarted all the network equipment at home, as I don't want anything like what happened in the VoG to repeat itself.

Usually I have a green connection and it is been a long time since I had connection issues to the Bungie servers or dropping from the party chat, but you can never have enough prevention.

I'm going to do a strike to warm up, bit it looks like Persona 4 will be the game that is going to make me stop playing Destiny.

Edit: "Destiny Servers are not available". Is going to be one of those days...

DjRalford

And another thorn bounty done. Now to figure out how to dual wield them

I'm at the void damage part, although I have the epilogue and Corrective measure it's proving a pain in the ass.

Although I have the Super Good Advice and pocket Infinity bounties waiting to hand in after TTK.

E92 M3

All right, free time at last. As a measure of prevention, I have restarted all the network equipment at home, as I don't want anything like what happened in the VoG to repeat itself.

Usually I have a green connection and it is been a long time since I had connection issues to the Bungie servers or dropping from the party chat, but you can never have enough prevention.

I'm going to do a strike to warm up, bit it looks like Persona 4 will be the game that is going to make me stop playing Destiny.

Edit: "Destiny Servers are not available". Is going to be one of those days...

You will never leave Destiny.

TEE TEE KAY

ocean

Banned
Why, is it super fucked at higher levels or something like Omnigul? I just did it at it's default level (20) for the strike and boss Grimoire cards.

Edit: Also I am up for any PoE 32/34, VoG HM or Trials (which I've never done) if folks are around.

I wonder why they did that?

It's not like those two strikes are super terrible or something. I like both of them.
Omnigol has you constantly fighting huge hordes of enemies which is quite fun and the Undying mind puts you back into the Black garden area which is just beautiful.
Nothingn to do with difficulty, it's about DLC and a fragmented community.

If you own TDB but not HoW, you play Vsnguard ROC where the Vanilla + TDB Strikes are in rotation. If you own Vanilla + HoW, you run Dragon. Sadly, there's no playlist with everything right now.

That'll change with TK. Since you need TDB and HoW in order to buy Taken King, it'll be possible to have a playlist with everything on it since there will be no fragmentation among TTK owners.

Such a playlist would feature 13 (12 on Xbox) Strikes, which should make it a loooot less repetitive than it is now.

I love my Hunter and using that is what got me into the PvP side of the game but, man voidlock with 100% intellect/discipline, nothing manacles and bloom is a world of fun

Grenades and nova bombs all game, you can tank a bit more damage as well

Anyone is having issues with lag? We all went from green to red during the archon priest strike and the enemies were frozen in place without moving. Even the priest was having some difficulties and moving erratically.

NeoRausch

Is somebody interested in doing the weekly heroic and/or PoE with me?

But beware, I'm a lvl 31 hunter that just got back into the game after months of absence. I'm a bit.... rusty. And just bought the expansions.

Looks like nobody on my friendlist is playing Destiny anymore.

PSN: NeoRausch

Attention GAF-Guardians on Xbox One looking for a clan for The Taken King!

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/174077

Progenitor is a Destiny clan that formed before the game's release. We raided the Vault of Glass heavily as a group and some of us have continued on to run Crota's End, Prison of Elders and Trials of Osirus together. Many of our members consider each other friends whether in real-life, or through the game.

As The Taken King approaches, we are looking to bolster our numbers once more so we regularly have a good sized player pool. As with any game that maintains a player base, sometimes people come and go, but we want Progenitor to remain and continue on, especially with exciting new content on the way. All we ask is that you be competent at the game and have a desire to get things done. Members are encouraged to use the Destiny app to communicate with fellow clan members to coordinate runs.

In the weeks leading up to The Taken King, many of us will be doing Nightfall, raids, Trials, Prison, etc. But what we're really looking for are members who are going to dedicate themselves to running new content in The Taken King when it hits in September. If you're looking for an Xbox One clan to play with once The Taken King hits, look no further. Request permission to join Progenitor and you're in. We look forward to exploring the Dreadnaught with you.

But beware, I'm a lvl 31 hunter that just got back into the game after months of absence. I'm a bit.... rusty. And just bought the expansions.

I can try and help if you want. I will bring the reviving sunsinger for safety purposes if you want. I'm not exactly the brightest bulb around here, but we can try

PSN - Figaliz

I can try and help if you want. I will bring the reviving sunsinger for safety purposes if you want. I'm not exactly the brightest bulb around here, but we can try

PSN - Figaliz

Add me guys i'm not doing anything at the moment level 32 Warlock

PSN the-endgame

Top Bottom