• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

obpicWgn5um.jpeg

😘

Lol waves at Fig

You're probably on her list now, GutZ haha

The list is a myth.

todd360

I think there is a conspiracy to anger you with "she mad" and "yeah, she mad doh" type comments.

I will take your word, and your emote as a sign that you are not mad, and in fact quite happy.

Get that fairy tail friendship power up trash out of here. We train for our powerups here thanks.

ocean

Banned
Ocean since you are the expert on weapons and rolls can you tell me if this BTRD roll is good? Agressive ballistics+hot swap+casket mag+persistence.

Oh wow expert :p I don't use Machine Guns much anymore since sadly Rocket Launchers are way too prevalent right now and proper machine gun use requires camping for a minute while people use up their rockets and die.

At any rate, I think that's a good roll which could be better. I wouldn't re roll though, since you have a pretty solid setup and really, chances are whenever you get killed with thouris you'd have gotten killed anyways (i.e. Rocket or Super). Anyways in general, I think BTRD rolls go like this:

- Aggressive Ballistics: super required on a BTRD-impact type, less so on Jolder's.
- Hot Swap or Hidden Hand, maaaaaybe Battle Runner as a distant compromise
- Quickdraw (super good synergy with Hot Swap, and really makes a good difference on a Machine Gun) or Braced Frame (you can take a BTRD to max stability, which is what makes it a special machine gun). Casket cuts your Stability, which you don't want.
- Less important than the other perks. But Crowd Control or Rangefinder? I've never used Persistence (actually had too Google it up) but it sounds interesting!

So yeah, your BTRD isn't a "perfect roll" or whatever but I really, really don't think that will make any practical difference.

GutZ31

Get that fairy tail friendship power up trash out of here. We train for our powerups here thanks.

Wish I would have started watching One Piece when it first started. Can't bring myself to start at episode 1, out of 800.

Fairy Tail is the poor mans One Piece, and no one watches that.

I've never done trials before. But if that's okay with you I'm down to play. I'm kinda decent at pvp.

PSN: Datdudeiceman191

If you're on ps4 I'm down

Also if anybody wants to do the raids sometime today I'm down for that. I want to do VOG Normal and Hard and Crota Hard.

Cool go ahead and join up when ready. Not too worried about doing well so it'll be low pressure.

todd360

Wish I would have started watching One Piece when it first started. Can't bring myself to start at episode 1, out of 800.

Everyone is always intimidated by the length. Just start it. You will find yourself wanting to watch nothing but one piece. Its so much fun being able to marathon a great show. Do yourself a favor and watch or read until the end of arlong arc. If you don't like it by then, its not for you.

If you are intimidated by its size you should read it instead of watching it. The anime is only good till episode 400 or so anyways. After that reading the manga is wayy better. So you could watch till 400 and read the rest of it. Anyways you reaaaally should get to watching/reading it. Its one of the best entertainment you'll ever get in your life. Seriously, its magical. Nami and todd can testify for me.

ich00

According to Destiny Tracker I have done Skolas 19 times and I've gotten four elemental primaries.

So 20% drop rate?

I'm at 8 and have gotten 2 to drop, a friend a play with is about the same. I wonder how that stacks up against drop rates in the raids.

Even if its close I'd say the issue is more that drops on come from one place, I guess 2 if you have a key for the chest. Where as the raids gve you drops all over, no keys required.

Top Bottom