• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

phen0m24

Thanks WipedOut and Trance for a quick NF. Psyched to grab a Thorn bounty even though yeah nerf.

Gonna do another one on my hunter eventually if you guys are bored but no worries I know there is working out and fine dining to do. :p

Mhm, instead of the twitter thing I'll post my character wearing a different cloak every day.

Twitter would be far less effort though tbh.
If you need guest posts in haiku or iambic pentameter let me know. ;)

X-Frame

I just hope the new titan marks are cool looking, I wasn't a fan of the ones from TDB and HoW.

I stupidly bought all the Speaker's Titan class items last week thinking they would go away, and because I have a lot of Motes and I've always wanted them but thought they were always too expensive.

Now the new 2.0 stock with the Speaker are the exact same class items, just now with perks and Defense and stuff. They will cost the same amount of Motes but also 60 Legendary Marks. Yikes.

Dalek

I've been getting back into Destiny and today I decided to focus on bringing up my Crucible reputation.

This PVP has got to be the most frustrating thing ever. I just keep getting one shotted left and right. I respawn and I'm almost immediately killed. Please tell me I'm not the only one that hates this mode.

Namikaze1

Blog is ready to go. I think I'll wait until TTK to start posting though. I'm not sure why I even care about this and why I'm still talking about it, but there you go.
And I shall be there, critiquing every day. :p

"Ugh. This so does not match with that shader!"

"Figadapaura, please! That cloak does not match those boots."

"There we go!"

"That looks great!"

phen0m24

I've been getting back into Destiny and today I decided to focus on bringing up my Crucible reputation.

This PVP has got to be the most frustrating thing ever. I just keep getting one shotted left and right. I respawn and I'm almost immediately killed. Please tell me I'm not the only one that hates this mode.

Many many variables missing from that story.

What mode. Skirmish? Clash? Rumble?
What level. Are you low level?
What weapons. Some weapons are OHK. Certain shotguns and such for example. Gotta look out for those.

Kalamari

I stupidly bought all the Speaker's Titan class items last week thinking they would go away, and because I have a lot of Motes and I've always wanted them but thought they were always too expensive.

Now the new 2.0 stock with the Speaker are the exact same class items, just now with perks and Defense and stuff. They will cost the same amount of Motes but also 60 Legendary Marks. Yikes.

I wonder if we will be able to infuse other items besides weapons. If class items are infuse-able then they might be a good substitute for not-so-great looking raid class items.

Kyne

Afternoon everyone!

It's been a good day. A very good day.

My gf and I are on the very last task for our year 1 Triumphs. We have to beat Skolas. That said, we both have all 3 classes at max level with all the nice guns. We've never ran Skolas before so I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in acting as a sherpa for us tonight anytime after 8:30 PM (2 and a half hours from this post).

It would be greatly appreciated. c:

edit: To sweeten up the deal I'll compliment you with a RedBull code. Double XP for 30 minutes and access to the TTK Redbull timed-exclusive mission!

Repost :x

Halp pls.

Namikaze1

hang on guys,

is anyone else worried that a firelord is showing up at the same time as a comet?
Mabh4.gif

maomaoIYP

I guess I'm a little disappointed that the ToO weapons won't be relevant anymore.
Anyone knows what do they mean by current marks turning into commendations? I hope they aren't talking about the shitty commendation system which was removed for good.

I guess I'm a little disappointed that the ToO weapons won't be relevant anymore.
Anyone knows what do they mean by current marks turning into commendations? I hope they aren't talking about the shitty commendation system which was removed for good.

Commendations will just be consumable items granting reputation like they were when HoW came out. They aren't being used like they were in TDB again.

Getting yourself a Thorn or Last Word. Pair it with a shotgun and you're good to go.

I look forward to blue and green items being better than the weapons we've been using for almost 1 year.

Reminds me of the 2.0 Patch for Diablo 3.

Dalek

Many many variables missing from that story.

What mode. Skirmish? Clash? Rumble?
What level. Are you low level?
What weapons. Some weapons are OHK. Certain shotguns and such for example. Gotta look out for those.

Level 32. I don't really have a powerful shotgun, but I do have Hawkmoon. I haven't ascended it yet. And this was on Rumble. I hate it-just doing it for the bounties.

Top Bottom