• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

phen0m24

OT29| Vault-mart
OT29| Exotics fulfilled by Amazon

OT◇29|Make That A Double
OT◇29|Double Your Pleasure
OT◇29|Gjallarhorn 2.0?
OT◇29|Upgra-Ascen-Infusion
OT◇29|No Disassemble
Horn
No. 5! (If any of you saw Short Circuit)

Tovarisc

I wonder why Bungie decided to name one weapon foundry Häkke, trying to be exotic and cool by using ä? As Finn (we use ö,ä,å) I would love to hear different pronunciations for that from people who don't have ä in their alphabet :D

Trip mine why do you betray me?
I do more damage to myself with that thing than towards enemies.

Fyb8d9Z.gif

lt519

Hey Kyne, I could try and take you guys, bring a titan and a warlock if you can or whatever classes you have the best fallen gear for, lightswitch is tough so could be hard you get a couple flukey deaths

rNilla

I'm the School of Hawk, there is none higher
Sucker HC's should call me sire
To join my clan Hawkmoon you must fire
I won't stop hawkin' till I retire
Now we hawk the party and come correct
All supers are charged and nades connect
Got the right emblem to reflect
That the Hawk-lord deserves all our respect

todd360

I'm the School of Hawk, there is none higher
Sucker HC's should call me sire
To join my clan Hawkmoon you must fire
I won't stop hawkin' till I retire
Now we hawk the party and come correct
All supers are charged and nades connect
Got the right emblem to reflect
That our lord Hawk deserves all our respect

Drop that crunchy beat!

I wonder why Bungie decided to name one weapon foundry Häkke, trying to be exotic and cool by using ä? As Finn (we use ö,ä,å) I would love to hear different pronunciations for that from people who don't have ä in their alphabet :D

I pronounce it like this

863767-new-zealand-haka-hassles.jpg

haka

Man this thread exploded since I was last able to look at it (right after the stream ended). No way I'll be able to go back and look through everything.

Some highlights as far as I could gather skimming through:

People freaking out about no Gally 2.0 (and other exotics)
Tadpole going off on extra blocks not being a big deal
Destiny OT aka Nami's LiveJournal
Zoba spitting some straight truth about what makes being a part of year 1 great
Fig becoming a fashion blogger

Anything else I should be aware of?

E92 M3

Thanks WipedOut and Trance for a quick NF. Psyched to grab a Thorn bounty even though yeah nerf.

Gonna do another one on my hunter eventually if you guys are bored but no worries I know there is working out and fine dining to do. :p

If you need guest posts in haiku or iambic pentameter let me know. ;)

No problem and I have a lot of dining to do ;)

Juraash

So I had made a post about this a few hours ago, but now I can definitely run at least part of it tonight.

So what I'd like to do is run PoE 32, grab an upgrade with the armor Core, hit 33 and turn around and run PoE 34. I know there was at least one guy interested in going earlier. So if anyone would like to do this, I'll be on ps4 in the next 10 minutes or so.

lt519

So I had made a post about this a few hours ago, but now I can definitely run at least part of it tonight.

So what I'd like to do is run PoE 32, grab an upgrade with the armor Core, hit 33 and turn around and run PoE 34. I know there was at least one guy interested in going earlier. So if anyone would like to do this, I'll be on ps4 in the next 10 minutes or so.

Robot__Face__ is looking to do PoE 32 I think

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Man this thread exploded since I was last able to look at it (right after the stream ended). No way I'll be able to go back and look through everything.

Some highlights as far as I could gather skimming through:

People freaking out about no Gally 2.0 (and other exotics)
Tadpole going off on extra blocks not being a big deal
Destiny OT aka Nami's LiveJournal
Zoba spitting some straight truth about what makes being a part of year 1 great
Fig becoming a fashion blogger

Anything else I should be aware of?
Is there anything else you should be aware of? Of course man, there's an entire WORLD out there to...

Oh, oh you mean in the thread. No, that about covers it.

I kinda expect most to pronounce it like that who doesn't have ä in their alphabet. Languages that use ä have somewhat different pronunciation for it so that always brings some variety to it.

Google Translate has rather accurate pronounciation car for it in Finnish; https://translate.google.com/#fi/en/häkke

Sounds similar, but with a more breathy 'a' sound. And the e is a bit different too, but in English it'll almost always sound like a schwa. :)

RoKKeR

What are Commendations used for these days? Just noticed I had 3 of them in my inventory... they aren't used when buying stuff anymore right? Should I just "Use" them?

I'm in the exact situation.

Send me a FR, I'll join.

xx_BATMANx

Top Bottom