• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Pat_DC

Watching the archived stream actually has me pretty excited. Feels like the game really is heading in the right direction. I was thinking I might not get TK due to lack of free time and MGS but looks like I will need to make some time.

Damn you Bungie!!!

managed to complete the bladedancer subclass late last night so both Hunter classes are finally done. bring on Hunter subclass #3

if I even bother with Taken King

Juraash

So I had made a post about this a few hours ago, but now I can definitely run at least part of it tonight.

So what I'd like to do is run PoE 32, grab an upgrade with the armor Core, hit 33 and turn around and run PoE 34. I know there was at least one guy interested in going earlier. So if anyone would like to do this, I'll be on ps4 in the next 10 minutes or so.

Looking for a 3rd for at least PoE 32, but would prefer 32 and 34. Any takers? PSN: Kaiotheforsaken

MrDaravon

Hahaha Reign, in addition to getting my first Saint-14 from the big chest I just noticed I got my first Dreamwalker as well, fucking sweet.

sjay1994

Hey guys.

Does anyone think they can help me run PoE 32 twice this week?

I need 2 chest pieces for my hunter and titan to finally have a full set of characters at 34. I want to get this done before TTK.

I have a 34 warlock already who was my main character since launch.

I really want to get everything up to 34, and this is my best shot at doing so.

Looking for a 3rd for at least PoE 32, but would prefer 32 and 34. Any takers? PSN: Kaiotheforsaken

I'll be on right now

SnakeEyes

Banned
I knew you'd be the only one to get it lol.

It's always the first thing that comes to mind when I hear or see the word. :p
I won't be the only one to get it, just the first :)

She's Irish, what did you expect? :p
Brian O'Driscoll can't save her now.

I wonder why Bungie decided to name one weapon foundry Häkke, trying to be exotic and cool by using ä? As Finn (we use ö,ä,å) I would love to hear different pronunciations for that from people who don't have ä in their alphabet :D
My preference is "Hayke"

SnakeEyes

Banned
Damn....

Low blow.
Don't worry, you can still rely on these:
901644516-Ireland-Icons-2.jpg

Pat_DC

I can't seem to find any pricing for TK stand alone in Australia.
No info on psn regarding pricing as it apears as not available atm.

Any one have any ideas how much it might be? I'm expecting it to be around $60.
Which is odd as I could buy the whole thing for $79 at jbhifi. We'll see.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I can't seem to find any pricing for TK stand alone in Australia.
No info on psn regarding pricing as it apears as not available atm.

Any one have any ideas how much it might be? I'm expecting it to be around $60.
Which is odd as I could buy the whole thing for $79 at jbhifi. We'll see.
Knowing the Aus and NZ PSN pricing, it'll be horrendously expensive. Buy the physical copy, since the talk is the DLC is not on disc and download codes are supplied, take the TTK one, and sell the others to a friend or some shit.

Has Bungie addressed what they meant when they said "For the guardians who bought the digital collector edition and already have the game we have something special for you soon"

????????????

Anyone interested in playing some salvage? It's kind of a rough mode with random sometimes. Not that I'm great or anything, but I won't just run in alone to get a shotgun kill and then die...

vid

After getting stuck at Lv 26 and sort of feeling 'done' with Destiny for six months or so, I fell back in over the weekend, rocketed up to Lv 33, and am desperately trying to knock out all of the triumphs before it's too late. Game dug its hooks into me in a way I didn't think it ever could, now I'm just trying to get that Lv 34 and knock out the raids.

Suddenly finding myself regretting not putting in a pre-order for the Collector's Edition. The dumb physical stuff would have been fun to have.

Has Bungie addressed what they meant when they said "For the guardians who bought the digital collector edition and already have the game we have something special for you soon"

????????????

there was a thread on reddit about this today too. it's literally the reason i'm not playing right now.

maomaoIYP

I wonder why Bungie decided to name one weapon foundry Häkke, trying to be exotic and cool by using ä? As Finn (we use ö,ä,å) I would love to hear different pronunciations for that from people who don't have ä in their alphabet :D

Similar to "hark" but more like a sound you make when there's phlegm stuck in my throat. I pretend the e is silent for some reason.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Is it still not possible to get the digital edition with the emotes without buying the TTB and HoW DLC?

Top Bottom