• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Pat_DC

Knowing the Aus and NZ PSN pricing, it'll be horrendously expensive. Buy the physical copy, since the talk is the DLC is not on disc and download codes are supplied, take the TTK one, and sell the others to a friend or some shit.

Great idea and probably the best way to go about it if the pricing of the stand alone TTK isn't that much cheaper than the whole thing.

Frenden

Banned
I am less concerned about edging factions given there's a week between being able to cash them in. Instead of edging them all, I'm just getting two near rollover per character.

Also, I really like the Nepal shader. It's way more of a pure blue and red hue than any of the Crucible's crap shaders.

ocean

Banned
I am less concerned about edging factions given the week between being able to cash them in. Instead of edging them all, I'm just getting two near rollover per character.

Also, I really like the Nepal shader. It's way more of a pure blue and red hue than any of the Crucible's crap shaders.
Remember* Vanguard and Crucible now gain rep side by side with factions.

Edge V, C, and a faction for best results I suppose.

Tiger shader yo. Gonna rake in mad cash on eBay.

$200 Destiny Tiger Shader
may not work

Oh wow. Well I didn't pull the trigger yet but I was trying to figure out everything that would be offered.

there was a thread on reddit about this today too. it's literally the reason i'm not playing right now.

Oh wait did you request a refund or cancel the payment because of Bungie mistake? I knew something happened to you but I didn't see all the detail.

I am less concerned about edging factions given there's a week between being able to cash them in. Instead of edging them all, I'm just getting two near rollover per character.

I think edging is even more worth it now that the rewards are better and guaranteed. Yeah, you gotta wait 3 weeks to cash them all in but it's still worth it IMO. It's not like there's much else to do until 9/15.

ocean

Banned
Those colors have to be temporary...I hope? I can shader my armor, but that looks so awful on weapons.

Besides, as a 49ers fan, I can't be running around with Seahawks emblazoned all over my precious guns.
Ash Factory is the best looking legendary RL of all time

Oh wait did you request a refund or cancel the payment because of Bungie mistake? I knew something happened to you but I didn't see all the detail.

The day they announced the separate items, i asked Sony for a refund and was denied. I then had the bank claim the purchase as suspicious and reimburse me, unaware of the chargeback situation. Sony suspended the account a month later and told me i'd have to return the money to open the account back, after which i'd then have to pay for the preorder again. it was the most batshit insane thing i'd heard of.

I asked for clarification a few weeks ago though and they said the money would in fact apply to the preorder. So I'll just have to wait till I have it again.

I've always dealt with cash until recently, so I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to digital monies >.>

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Finally getting to watch the stream. There's so much fucking content. I can't hold all these quests. Oh wait I can!!! I can hold 32!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Join in orbit.

Will have to do one full run. Get gorgon checks and then kill that bastard son of Voltron three times.

todd360

The day they announced the separate items, i asked Sony for a refund and was denied. I then had the bank claim the purchase as suspicious and reimburse me, unaware of the chargeback situation. Sony suspended the account a month later and told me i'd have to return the money to open the account back, after which i'd then have to pay for the preorder again. it was the most batshit insane thing i'd heard of.

I asked for clarification a few weeks ago though and they said the money would in fact apply to the preorder. So I'll just have to wait till I have it again.

I've always dealt with cash until recently, so I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to digital monies >.>

Sucks you got caught up in that. I heard of that happening before on some random gaf thread. Werid you got denied though. I asked for a refund when tomba 2 came out and they gave me a refund. Bastards tried to lie to me though. It was the Japanese version and no where on the buy page did it mention this. Sony guys were trying to tell me I could get subs or some shit.

Dunk#7

I have always used some green class items and ships because I liked the looks

I'm guessing that is impossible now? I'm going to have to switch to something I like the looks of less?

SnakeEyes

Banned
Because my boss is awesome, I get to go home now (paid) so if anyone's planning to run a HM Raid anytime in the next half an hour - hour, I want in! :)

Has there been any confirmation on what exotics won't have a year 2 version, or just speculation?

Hawkmoon has to be carried over if XB is getting it, right? I'm assuming the left behind year 1 exotics won't continue dropping. Oh man, it would be sweet justice if XB got the original Hawkmoon as a year 2 weapon, and Playstation was stuck with the old attack values.

Has there been any confirmation on what exotics won't have a year 2 version, or just speculation?

Hawkmoon has to be carried over if XB is getting it, right? I'm assuming the left behind year 1 exotics won't continue dropping. Oh man, it would be sweet justice if XB got the original Hawkmoon as a year 2 weapon, and Playstation was stuck with the old attack values.

Where is the rumor that some exotics wont be year 2?
Also the sword has to be a special weopon right? They cant give you a permanent heavy in crucible. That would be silly

Where is the rumor that some exotics wont be year 2?
Also the sword has to be a special weopon right? They cant give you a permanent heavy in crucible. That would be silly

They already confirmed in the stream that many year 1 exotics won't be available as year 2 versions. You haven't seen everyone raging about it?

Top Bottom