• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

todd360

Fig, can I be a male model for your Hunter fashion blog?

va4WFtl.jpg

I just want to look good for you, good for you, uh uh

Pat_DC

I'm buying the physical CE, and plan to do that myself (although I'll need to find someone to buy it) :)

I had a look on the psn store via the ps4 and stand alone is marked as $69.99 which is fairly ridiculous. I'll just buy the whole thing for $79 and sell or gift the dlc codes :)

I can't seem to find any pricing for TK stand alone in Australia.
No info on psn regarding pricing as it apears as not available atm.

Any one have any ideas how much it might be? I'm expecting it to be around $60.
Which is odd as I could buy the whole thing for $79 at jbhifi. We'll see.

There won't be a physical standalone if that's what you're asking. Just TTK is $69.95 on PSN lol

Might as well get the physical from JB

noomi

Took my level 24 warlock for his first VoG run in hopes of getting armor to get a higher level...

Literally all shards/energies. Ahh, just like the good 'ole days!

That's it for me DGAF, nighty night, see you in the AM.

todd360

lol i missed the live broadcast... but yeah.. cringecity....:/

Would you agree that the vault was a dumb thing to show at the end? You would have rather seen the exotic blueprints at the end right? Extra vault blocks that we knew were coming isn't super exciting right?

I'm just asking for science.

Kyoufu

man the vault space meme throughtout the video was cringe inducing. really shouldnt have taken a year to just double the space...:/

It shouldn't have taken a year for a lot of things being added in TTK, but alas, here we are.

Instead of moaning, let's be happy.

neoism

Would you agree that the vault was a dumb thing to show at the end? You would have rather seen the exotic blueprints at the end right? Extra vault blocks that we knew were coming isn't super exciting right?

I'm just asking for science.

i think its dumb it took them a year to just double the space.. but that and that dude asking about it all video and the chants... should have been done 10 months ago...

Karl2177

Where were you people at when I needed a defense force earlier. This always happens.

Yeah. tbh, I'd rather just have Tyson and Noseworthy walking through the tower hitting all the new points. DeeJ didn't really do anything aside from talk about Dead Orbit. Like we only saw the emblem/nameplate and exotic collections. Show us how the ship and shader collections work. Talk to us about the artifacts and armor mat conversion.

Kyoufu

I learned a valuable lesson today. I need to stop posting here as often as I have been.

Maybe DeeJ doesn't post here because of all the unnecessary shit he gets. I thought the Vault thing today was fun. It was fun seeing double the space after hearing talk of them having technical limitations due to last gen systems holding them back.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
just dealt with a whole tam of lag switchers holy hell

i usually don't quit out of matches but that was just unbearable

I'm usually on the "Deej Pls" train, but the stream made me laugh several times and I liked the set up to the Vault reveal.

Maybe some people don't appreciate the context because vault space is one of those things that seem so minor or obvious. However, if it's taken this long to implement that change, I can't imagine it was an easy feat for them.

It takes a considerable amount of memory to display all of those items on screen simultaneously, especially when taking the systems that manage that information across their mobile app and website across each platform into account. You don't need to take their word for it - the difference between loading the inventory on last gen vs current gen is night and day, so there are obviously technical hurdles involved. The vault and quest pages both appear like simple additions, but are among the more deliberate UI changes they've had the time to make over the last year.

Inevitably somebody will complain regardless, but I guarantee everyone is going to enjoy the extra legroom.

Maybe DeeJ doesn't post here because of all the unnecessary shit he gets. I thought the Vault thing today was fun. It was fun seeing double the space after hearing talk of them having technical limitations due to last gen systems holding them back.

Bingo.

The next thing on Bungie's list should be matchmaking for end-game activities so we can have a gaming side thread that doesn't turn into a Raid matchmaking debate after 5 pages.

The next thing on Bungie's list should be matchmaking for end-game activities so we can have a gaming side thread that doesn't turn into a Raid matchmaking debate after 5 pages.

Seems like most of the players that say that, dont play the game anyways. Or they quit before they hit the sufficient level

Arrrammis

I might be on with it if there was an option to turn it off. I would much rather run a raid two people short than run a raid with random people who keep grabbing the relic/sword with no idea how to use it and no mic.

I don't think people actually want it, it's just a talking point. It's absurdly easy to get a group going here. Anyone who has tried to wouldn't still be asking about it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't think people actually want it, it's just a talking point. It's absurdly easy to get a group going here. Anyone who has tried to wouldn't still be asking about it.

same here

only thing is, i kinda wish that bungie would say explicitly that they're protecting their community from itself in a lot of ways. i understand it completely - and all of their actions so far have kinda said as much as well too.

Juraash

Thanks to everyone who tolerated my badness in PoE. Definitely felt like the worst of the bunch. But I appreciate it all the same.

Top Bottom