• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

todd360

Which one is it?

MY love STORY!! Don't judge me.

FMfJ0G3.gif

mxMXkFi.gif

This is accurate.

Lol the Reddit I'm a badass face running in fear is weird to watch.

Kyoufu

Well, we managed to get to Atheon (normal). My Sherpa back was not strong enough to defeat it though. Thanks to bgbball for joining and apologies for the scrubbiness of it all!

Kal_El

So i'm spending the month leading up to TTK to prepare all my guardians.

So is everyone still getting each faction up to 1 bounty of leveling up hoarding public event packages etc?

I'm also saving the 200 glimmer things incase I need glimmer for some reason.

What are you doing to prepare?

So i'm spending the month leading up to TTK to prepare all my guardians.

So is everyone still getting each faction up to 1 bounty of leveling up hoarding public event packages etc?

I'm also saving the 200 glimmer things incase I need glimmer for some reason.

What are you doing to prepare?

Just playing for fun at this point. I'll probably save up the public event stuff but I won't push it too hard. We don't even know how it's all going to work yet anyway. The bounties or Vendor rank ups might be meaningless. Who knows.

Mupod

Man that last game was incredibly frustrating. It played out exactly how I thought Trials was going to be before it launched. People camping until the flag spawns. Fuck outta here with that shit.

GGs to everyone we played with today, sorry we couldn't get you more just now Mupod, annoying competition and dinner got in the way.

I'm gonna finish eating, start my slow cooker chili, do my workout, then put eye of the tiger on and practice crucible/level matador until tonight. If you do some more I'll be around, I can worry about Mercury some other week but I'm definitely gonna try to get that one more win today.

I hate camping too, I actually use the same loadout as you more or less (recently switched to Ram instead of voidfang). But I really haven't played enough Trials to be aggressive like I normally am.

Are we doing Crota's End? I hope I did not miss it :(

I have ordered the Sony DREX12IPB. I hope they cancel a bit of the sound, right now it is as if I did not have a wall in the living room. 7 months without neighbours and now this... I have gone back to the home office to enjoy some peace and read...

2nd or 3rd Rumble win for the day. Let's gooo

Edit: I never play Rumble games to the end unless I think I might win. If I'm at 200 and some guy is at 800 it is not worth it to try to catch up to him.

Looking to run some raids on PS4. I need to do VOG Normal/Hard and Crota Hard. Anybody want to do a run. Also need to do Nightfall and I want to do POE 32.
PSN: Datdudeiceman191

Are we doing Crota's End? I hope I did not miss it :(

I have ordered the Sony DREX12IPB. I hope they cancel a bit of the sound, right now it is as if I did not have a wall in the living room. 7 months without neighbours and now this... I have gone back to the home office to enjoy some peace and read...

Just finishing my dinner will be ready to go in 30mins

Anyone doing hard VOG or CE?

A normal scrota run, then just crota on hard

Cade

Welp. This title has jinxed me.

CMjCAegUYAAJqZZ.jpg:large

Ignore the awful K/DR, I was using the first No Land Beyond I got a tiny while ago.

My first exotic drop in Crucible after 80 hours roughly.

Thanks Bungie.

Shito

Im buying a second ps4 and destiny so me and my wife can play ttk together,do i have to have 2 ps plus accounts?
Yes.
Worth it, though, I've been playing with my girlfriend ever since the vanilla release, and we still have a blast playing together. :)

madpeon

Grinding strikes for a Hopscotch....

6 have dropped now, including two back to back for one guy, 0 for me.

Losing my mind!

Hey DGAF, I need your help! I'm trying to complete the Year One challenges and I'm stuck with the last one: PoE 35.

I don't know how to reach level 34 and I only have a month left to complete the challenge. I'm a Defender Titan level 33, completed VoG twice (HM) and Crota's End (HM) also twice. Dragon Vanguard strikes don't seem to drop anything interesting. So far I've only tried once PoE level 32 and I have yet to try the Trials of Osiris.

My gear is:

• Commando Type 0 helmet
  • Kellslayer's Grips gauntlets
  • Crest of Alpha Lupi chest armor
  • Commando Type 0 leg armor

What's the best way for me to reach level 34 and beat Skolas in the PoE 35? Thanks!

Also, a friend and I want to go for a VoG HM run today. Anyone interested? PSN id: Marco_Tovarich.

1. Marco_Tovarich
2. Marco's friend (Stefano)

Hey DGAF, I need your help!

I'm trying to complete the Year One challenges and I'm stuck with the last one: PoE 35. Let me explain:

I don't know how to reach level 34 and I only have a month left to complete the challenge. I'm a Defender Titan level 33, completed VoG twice (HM) and Crota's End (HM) also twice. So far I've only tried once PoE level 32. Dragon Vanguard strikes don't seem to drop anything interesting, and I have yet to try the Trials of Osiris.

My gear is:

• Commando Type 0 helmet

What is the best way for me to reach level 34 and beat Skolas in the PoE 35?

Thanks!

--

Also, a friend and I want to go for a VoG HM run today. Anyone interested? PSN id: Marco_Tovarich.

1. Marco_Tovarich

I'll do hm vog. Psn Teasing_Pink

Best bet for 34 is to run poe 32 for armor cores, and / or poe 34 for etheric light to ascend some of your legendary armor up to 42 light. You could try your hand at trials too, if you get to silver or gold tier, you have a good chance at etheric as well.

I'm trying to complete the Year One challenges and I'm stuck with the last one: PoE 35. Let me explain:

I don't know how to reach level 34 and I only have a month left to complete the challenge. I'm a Defender Titan level 33, completed VoG twice (HM) and Crota's End (HM) also twice. So far I've only tried once PoE level 32. Dragon Vanguard strikes don't seem to drop anything interesting, and I have yet to try the Trials of Osiris.

My gear is:

• Commando Type 0 helmet

Thanks!

--

1. Marco_Tovarich

I'll join.
PSN: Datdudeiceman191

My gear is:

• Commando Type 0 helmet

Thanks!

--

1. Marco_Tovarich

What time you guys thinking of doing VoG HM? I'm down for it but I'm quite new (only done VoG once on normal) I'm a lvl 32 Warlock

My gear is:

• Commando Type 0 helmet

Thanks!

--

1. Marco_Tovarich

Either upgrade the two vendor armours you have with etheric light, or play trials or the 34 PoE and get armour that way. No idea what the armour piece is this week, so that might be bad advice.

Also, do Crota HM and pray you get a Fang to drop.

My gear is:

• Commando Type 0 helmet

Thanks!

--

1. Marco_Tovarich
You could try poe 34 to get an etheric light to upgrade an armor piece. Since you are a 33 it's not too hard to go for it. Also you can do the 32 on Tuesday to get another armor core to buy a piece of armor.

1. Marco_Tovarich
3. Datdudeiceman191
4. Teasing_Pink

@Magnetic_North, maybe in about 30 minutes.

@Teasing_Pink: what can I use the armor cores for?

@DonutTurtle: is PoE 34 the only way to get Etheric light?

@Figadapaura: I have the Fang and Abyss Defiant. Is Fang much better the Abyss Defiant?

MrDaravon

Hey DGAF, I need your help! I'm trying to complete the Year One challenges and I'm stuck with the last one: PoE 35.

I don't know how to reach level 34 and I only have a month left to complete the challenge. I'm a Defender Titan level 33, completed VoG twice (HM) and Crota's End (HM) also twice. Dragon Vanguard strikes don't seem to drop anything interesting. So far I've only tried once PoE level 32 and I have yet to try the Trials of Osiris.

My gear is:

• Commando Type 0 helmet

What's the best way for me to reach level 34 and beat Skolas in the PoE 35? Thanks!

1. Marco_Tovarich

If you're going to do VoG HM I'll join, just message me whenever you get started if you have room.

Top Bottom