• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Shito

No one fucks with Math. Math fucks with you.
Math is nice.
This is one of my shirts:

qWZYVdE.png

Lee

I dont care to play trials that much but I love watching it played. when I was into Magic the gathering back in the day, I would love watching the pro tours. watching it really seems like the best of the best mode. I would love to have a Trials tournament once a month, played on a Saturday. Single elimination. upto a top 64. This games needs stars that are not just on twitch. Trials is the closest this game can get to MLG status

Great idea, but they would need 100% dedicated servers and I don't see that happening. Prioritizing connection for Trials matchmaking still hasn't fixed the occasional very laggy game or disconnect. It would be a cluster if top teams were getting weaseled during a widely broadcast tournament.

LTWood12

Without the names that would have been my new desktop

I'm sure you could scrub them out fairly easily. But I do recommend snapping screenshots from time to time. This was just a moment from the beginning of our (failed) flawless attempt the other night. I saw them both aiming down their sights, so I did the same for the depth of field effect. It looks rad.

edit:
Here's a link at the original resolution. Won't post in the thread since it's huge.
http://i.imgur.com/yDVMu14.jpg

Deku Tree

You need 135 legendary marks to buy a year 2 copy remixed of your year 1 exotics. I have all 60 exotics.

That's 8100 legendary marks. Or 1350 six mark wins in PvP.

(I know all year 1 exotics are not coming to year 2, this is just an example.)

noomi

I think the Exortic Bluprint segment of the Deej video to be to most ''unclear'' segment of the enitre stream.

Some people think that some selective Exotics won't be available as a Year 2 version while other think there will be

I myself didn't come out fully understanding the Exotic Armor and Exotic Weapon YEAR 2 Segment

I think the Exortic Bluprint segment of the Deej video to be to most ''unclear'' segment of the enitre stream.

Some people think that some selective Exotics won't be available as a Year 2 version while other think there will be

I myself didn't come out fully understanding the Exotic Armor and Exotic Weapon YEAR 2 Segment

well I have them, so when I log in, ill let you know
the reason why this is a thing, is that Deej had year one exotics, that ddint show up on the year 2 list, they didnt have a blueprint. horn being one of them

Are there people here who would be willing to do a Normal Vault of Glass run tomorrow night?

I have a friend who has never done the Vault & would love to take him through. He's level 30, but I figure a Normal run would let me res him if he ever dies during a round.

Virdix

Did anyone else notice the other kiosk to the right of the vanguard vendors? (Ikora, Cayde, Zavala) Couldnt name the icon off the top of my head, not talking about the exotic blueprint ones.

Unrelated:

I vote for Cayde if its a boy, unofficially named after Nathan Fillion

Are there people here who would be willing to do a Normal Vault of Glass run tomorrow night?

I have a friend who has never done the Vault & would love to take him through. He's level 30, but I figure a Normal run would let me res him if he ever dies during a round.
I'm always keen to run the raids so feel free to add me and if I'm on just invite me at the time.

What system?

Oh her name can be Destiny! Haha I had a waitress named Destiny last month. I said I love your name and she just looked at me funny. The ironic part, I had a Destiny shirt on.

matmanx1

We usually have someone run with a Fang to keep the radar active to call out if anything is getting too close. Mida's are great for the fight too. I saw you guys playing last night, congrats!!

TYVM! Been a loooong time coming and it feels so good to finally have it done. Loot was negligible except for one guy got 2 elder ciphers and myself and the other fellow got none. And I don't even care because it's done now.

Right, but they're not disappearing.
And they come from activities.
Activities are more important than ever.
Thus, tautologically, you well get mats as you play.

I love that you used "tautologically" in a sentence regarding Destiny. That's pretty fantastic.

ich00

PS4. Thinking around 10pm Eastern. I already have 3 people, including myself.

Glad there's some interest. I love the Vault and running it even if I don't need any loot.

I'm usually on around that time, you can add me: ichabod00 and shoot me an invite if you see me on, I'll be glad to do a nm VoG run.

Top Bottom