• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

darthbob

He's got you there

giphy.gif

Klyka

Banned
Wtf does that mean?

it means don't shard your exotics you have before the 15th of september because he can't guarantee that the game will pick up that you once owned it and so might not give you the blueprint option so you can get it back.

Are there any raids going on today?

Wouldn't mind a nice VoG or Crota. Normal or Hard, don't care.

Or a PoE 32&34 would be nice too!

Hit me up on PS4. Klyka1

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I can't remember if I broke down any of my unused exotic guns for shards when HoW came out. Only 1-2 at most I guess.

darknil

So, can I dismantle duplicated exotics safely? I bought a second Horn just because I thought a possible upgrade system involved a duplicate.

Spoo

About to jump on -- I'll be free for basically 5 hours and sans PoE 34/35 I have nothing I really need to do this week.

Anyone can feel free to add me if they need help with stuff. (psn: reeducator)

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
2 times trying to get the 9000 experience without dying bounty and I've suicided with Gjallarhorn by accident. :lol

2 times trying to get the 9000 experience without dying bounty and I've suicided with Gjallarhorn by accident. :lol
Lol, i quit doing that bounty along time ago, i would complete the other 5and still wouldnt have enough,or i would accidentally drive my sparrow off a cliff

Top Bottom