• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Namikaze1

I can't even remember the name of two of three faction leaders. Only one I know by heart is Ambassador Hideo due to sharing the first name with Hideo Kojima.

Virdix

2 times trying to get the 9000 experience without dying bounty and I've suicided with Gjallarhorn by accident. :lol

This is me except with tripmines. I had a spree of 3 deaths with trip mines against axis minotaurs, damn you lucky raspberry.

LTWood12

I can't even remember the name of two of three faction leaders. Only one I know by heart is Ambassador Hideo due to sharing the first name with Hideo Kojima.

Dexter's Dad.
That guy from Prison Break.
And the middle eastern lady that's in lots of movies and tv shows.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I found this guys clan name rather funny
CM4DlTpWcAEj_qF.jpg:large

Namikaze1

Dead Orbit dude's name is Arach Jalaal. Future War Cult bot's name is Lakshmi-2.

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER THOSE?!?! ESPECIALLY THE FWC BOT'S NAME?!

I'm just gonna refer to them as Dead Orbit Dude and FWC Bot from now on.

It's Executor Hideo.

KNOW YOUR DAMN LORE
Once I got my full New Monarchy gear I went to hang out with good ole Executor Hideo and I noticed an interesting trend. Everyone at the New Monarchy hang out is human. It made my Awoken guardian feel a bit out of place. If these guys get their way whose going to be the monarch anyways? Probably a human :p

Really it's just that all faction supporter NPCs are humans, and New Monarchy's leader just so happens to be human as well. Bungie should diversify the tower.

Lee

The NPCs walking around the tower never made much sense to me. They're just civilians hanging out in the equivalent of a military outpost, walking around, doing stuff.

Occasionally a creepy dark tentacle-faced figure appears saying weird shit. Do they notice? Are they afraid?

Occasionally a guardian decrypts an engram and immediately jumps to their death from the tower. Do they care?

Occasionally a dance party breaks out and they never join. Do they dance?

Dead Orbit dude's name is Arach Jalaal. Future War Cult bot's name is Lakshmi-2.

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER THOSE?!?! ESPECIALLY THE FWC BOT'S NAME?!

I'm just gonna refer to them as Dead Orbit Dude and FWC Bot from now on.

lol how on earth is Lakshmi hard to remember?

The NPCs walking around the tower never made much sense to me. They're just civilians hanging out in the equivalent of a military outpost, walking around, doing stuff.

Occasionally a creepy dark tentacle-faced figure appears saying weird shit. Do they notice? Are they afraid?

Occasionally a guardian decrypts an engram and immediately jumps to their death from the tower. Do they care?

I always thought they were employed there.

I've never once seen an NPC at the tower with a glowing blue head. Obviously they are all scrubs who don't even Nightfall.

Dave_6

How bad is the 34 PoE this week? I've only gotten 100 something points out of 1000 done for my Cipher in three weeks now and I want my damn Bow!

LTWood12

what's the point of the Blueprint if there is no Year 2 version? Like pffff

*besides standard Crucible

You can make as many copies as you want?

If dismantle it but decide you want it again you can get it?

There's no year 2 Ice Breaker, so that should make you happy since you hate sniper rifles.

I have both the Hopscotch Pilgrim, and the Messenger. I dont know which one I like more, Messenger does nmore damage plus elemental sooooooooooo

How can anyone like Hopscotch over it? Purely PVP maybe I understand.

what's the point of the Blueprint if there is no Year 2 version? Like pffff

*besides standard Crucible

They basically said in the stream that only a few are being brought forward 'for now'. There's a blueprint because they'll let you buy a Year 2 version in the future. (most likely)

Spoo

Quick question: it's finally time to decide what to do, purchasing wise, for TTK. I want whatever doesn't short me on content/emotes etc. Does the 40 dollar upgrade on PSN for people who have the game and expansions already come with everything, or do you pretty much have to buy either the digital collectors/legendary physical?

Top Bottom