• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Namikaze1

Wasnt me, but you think I could jump in on this? Im not in the clan, so how do I join?
Sure. The gaffer who is setting this up needs the clan trophies for strikes and the raid.

There's a link to a list of clans in the OP. the clan is School of Hawk. Jus hit join and set the clan as your Playstation clan.

LTWood12

The game is beautiful. Look at the sleeves.

yDVMu14h.jpg

noomi

Hey guys..... so completely unrelated but I figured I would make an announcement since it's kind of a big deal....

Noomi Jr. ETA Spring 2016

:D

Gonna have to teach it the ways of Destiny!

E92 M3

Hey guys..... so completely unrelated but I figured I would make an announcement since it's kind of a big deal....

Noomi Jr. ETA Spring 2015

Looks like Noomi Jr comes equipped with time travel abilities! Congrats :p

Namikaze1

I wouldn't mind getting in on this also. I need both the Raid/Strike clan trophies.

I think schwagger15 needs the clan raid and is in SoH.

We could set up a clan raid run for today. And do the strikes after. I'm ready to go any time.

Congrats, Noomi!

Congratulations!

You'll be able to outsource your grinding eventually :p

congrats! Welcome to parenthood, its a lot fun.
I would give the cotrller to my 2 year old on patrol. then when I freinds joined my fireteam, hilarity would insue when I can hear them through the mic say:
hey man, whats up?
why arent you talking?
why are you just spinning in circles shooting the ground?
oh fine, jump off a cliff and die, didnt want to play anyway!
[leaves fireteam]

noomi

Congrats dude, good news!

Looks like Noomi Jr comes equipped with time travel abilities! Congrats :p

haha, oops! fixed that :p

Baby Gaf adds another! Congratulations!

Congrats, Noomi!

Oh wow! Congrates Noomi!

Congrats man!!!

Congratulations!

You'll be able to outsource your grinding eventually :p

Congrats!

Congrats! Your first?

Clearly Destiny has not kept you busy enough!

Congratulations!! :D

congrats! Welcome to parenthood, its a lot fun.

Congrats Noomi!

Haha! Thanks guys, I'm super excited and can't wait to meet him/her. Got to see the heart beat for the first time today and it just hit me like a megaton.

Going to be my first :D

Lnkn52

Congrats! Get him started early; by Destiny 10, I'm pretty sure there will be Destiny E-Sports and we need the best DGAF youngins representing us.

Nice! Congrats

Umm did you know it was glitched for awhile and wasn't dropping at all?

They've patched it and the drop rate is now higher than it was originally.
Oh no kidding? Thats was a huge waste of time then lol

j-wood

So I got to crota in the raid, but my party of random had an idiot that couldn't follow directions so we quit. Anyone want to help me finish it?

Congrats! Get him started early; by Destiny 10, I'm pretty sure there will be Destiny E-Sports and we need the best DGAF youngins representing us.

Man, to be 10 or so and to get to grow up with this game for the next 10 years would be awesome. I'm fairly sure the craziness of grad school and then postdoc stuff is eventually going to force me to leave this game behind...

Rahvar

I'm not sure what time zone CET is, but I'm guessing it's maybe 19:30 or 20:30 for you currently? I try to do lots of newbie Skolas runs to make sure any Gaffers have their Triumphs. Not sure how much time I'll have tonight though. I'm in EST so it's 13:30 for me currently but I'll be around lots of times if you still need to do it later this week or next.
Happy to take you up on that :) 8pm CET atm

noomi

This way I can have my kid carry me through trials!

Indeed. A Squeaker was freaking out that my name was Macello with no numbers or weird spaces. I was on that OG Burnout Legends, yo! DLC from a website and all.

I wish I could have just Noomi and not noomi85 :(

Steam does it the best, chose your username and change the display name to whatever you want.

rNilla

I only can look at the names...
xXasdasdaXx

like ... are we still in the 2000 when an x was cool? :D

Every time I see a juvenile name I imagine that person having to explain it to their child years later.

"Dad, why is your PSN name xXxFahKiNG_BLuNT_LoRD_420xXx?"

Top Bottom