• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Namikaze was taken dammit!

What if Lakshmi-1 is still around, waiting to terminate Lakshmi-2? What if it turns its sights on us for allying with Lakshmi-2?

Shes the one sweeping the hallway on the way to the hanger, there was a scandal, it was this whole thing, bottom line, she lost her home, family, and respect of her peers.

I think the hints point to rampancy. Others suspect that the Exos are so old (Golden Age) that they've been wiped to keep certain things out of the light...

Not much to say, but I would read this grimoire card if you haven't: http://www.destinypedia.com/Grimoire/Allies#Ghost_Fragment:_Legends

"Often I kill people I don't know, but like most of us I think I knew them once, in the time before one reset or another, when my mind was younger and less terribly scarred."

Makes me feel bad for them, but gotta stop them going on killing sprees. :/

DarKshodaN

Got my Hands on Thorn Today, and what should i say.. my K/D Ratio is normaly around 0,6-1,0 in Crucible.

Now with Thorn i have in every Match a K/D Ration above 3.0

Such a op Weapon, even noobs like me get kills with it :p

Lee

Got my Hands on Thorn Today, and what should i say.. my K/D Ratio is normaly around 0,6-1,0 in Crucible.

Now with Thorn i have in every Match a K/D Ration above 3.0

Such a op Weapon, even noobs like me get kills with it :p

3.0 is nothing to sneeze at. I remember when I came over the dark side as well. Enjoy it while it lasts, I guess.

FyreWulff

One thing I'm actually looking forward to now is I can now do quests for guns even if I'm not particularly "interested" in them due to the collectability aspect.

They're sort of like Destiny's jiggy pieces for me now.

MrDaravon

What will happen to my old Vanguard and Crucible Marks from Year One?
When The Taken King is released, blocks of fifty Vanguard and Crucible Marks will be converted into one reputation consumable

That answers my earlier question regarding whether or not this was going to screw people hoarding PE packages at the Postmaster. I wonder if it's 1 reputation consumable per item slot or not. I would hope not, but who knows.

purg3

slept with Malkin
For example: No Backup Plans has been redesigned
We significantly extended the duration of the old perk “Improved Disintegrate”
Now, Shotgun kills will also trigger Force Barrier when its off of cooldown
And yes, when triggered via Shotgun, Force Barrier also gets the benefit of the selected perk (Shotgun kills can trigger War Machine)

Damn, that sounds nice.

rNilla

VIP hotness

JJ20UKr.png

jspFjcB.png

0CkUeem.png

vXflI4W.png

wCKfTRE.png

Top Bottom