• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Lee

I have both the Hopscotch Pilgrim, and the Messenger. I dont know which one I like more, Messenger does nmore damage plus elemental sooooooooooo

How can anyone like Hopscotch over it? Purely PVP maybe I understand.

Purely PvP, and even there only a slight edge over the messenger. I never really understood the hypescotch hype, personally.

Messenger for lifethree weeks and five days.

Namikaze1

its-destiny-thumb.jpg
You know some where out there is a murderous robot waiting for the right moment. Lakshmi-1 is gonna have his revenge! Just you watch. Same for all the previous Caydes!

Lee

You know some where out there is a murderous robot waiting for the right moment. Lakshmi-1 is gonna have his revenge! Just you watch. Same for all the previous Caydes!

I'd be more worried about the other 43 banshees. He's seen some shit.

"The fires below us as we dropped on the coast."

Virdix

I hope 2.0 drops soon, ive kept my blue Shingen-E with max stability since Vanilla l. Want to dust that baby back off.

Edit:
I'd be more worried about the other 43 banshees. He's seen some shit.

"The fires below us as we dropped on the coast."
What if theyre secretly all pacifistas?

Seriously though, i think Banshee has a
Some dialouge where he says something along the lines of "how many times have i been wiped? 42? 43?"

ocean

Banned
So is there anything else in the big PoE treasure chest apart from shotguns and scout rifles? Because that's all I got so far. Getting real tired of this shit.

Thanks, and sorry for dying so often.
Full suite of weapons. All are alright, not spectacular. Rocket Launcher is definitely above average. And the Sniper Rifle is top-tier.

Hate to be a lore-bore but the number after their name is the number of times they've had their memory erased...

Lee

I hope 2.0 drops soon, ive kept my blue Shingen-E with max stability since Vanilla l. Want to dust that baby back off.

Edit:

What if theyre secretly all pacifistas?

Seriously though, i think Banshee has a
Some dialouge where he says something along the lines of "how many times have i been wiped? 42? 43?"

Yeah I was just playing off the laksmi stuff. The number after each exo refers to how many times they've been wiped.

"How many times has my system been wiped. 41, 42, 43?"

"Shotty, as if I wouldn't notice. All my wipes, seen all the tricks."

"I'll remember you...maybe."

"Exos don't dream, he said. But what's dream, and what's memory?" *grumbles* "Just fix the gun, Banshee."

stb

YiPujQS.png

Can't wait for the patch.

Catching up with the thread, but doesn't this essentially mean that having a Y1 exotic AND the Y2 blueprint for said Y1 exotic are NOT intrinsically linked?

i.e. just because Deej didnt have a Y2 ghorn in his collection doesn't necessarily mean there isn't a blueprint for the Y2 Ghorn.

LTWood12

Catching up with the thread, but doesn't this essentially mean that having a Y1 exotic AND the Y2 blueprint for said Y1 exotic are NOT intrinsically linked?

i.e. just because Deej didnt have a Y2 ghorn in his collection doesn't necessarily mean there isn't a blueprint for the Y2 Ghorn.

That's not what he's saying. He's saying if you dismantle your only Gjallarhorn/Ice Breaker/etc. prior to 2.0, they can't guarantee you'll be able to pull one from a blueprint. Anything you have one of post 2.0 will be in the blue print bank.

Virdix

Yeah I was just playing off the laksmi stuff. The number after each exo refers to how many times they've been wiped.

"How many times has my system been wiped. 41, 42, 43?"

"Shotty, as if I wouldn't notice. All my wipes, seen all the tricks."

"I'll remember you...maybe."

"Exos don't dream, he said. But what's dream, and what's memory?" *grumbles* "Just fix the gun, Banshee."

Thats awesome, ive only heard the 41,42, 43 one myself. Maybe i need to listen more, lol.

Zeus7

Can anyone link me to somewhere that lists everything we know about TKK so far? Sorry for the laziness but I don't have much time to search through the whole OT just now

stb

That's not what he's saying. He's saying if you dismantle your only Gjallarhorn/Ice Breaker/etc. prior to 2.0, they can't guarantee you'll be able to pull one from a blueprint. Anything you have one of post 2.0 will be in the blue print bank.

That's probably right.

I'm just a) speculating b) wishing they were better at selecting and arranging words to explain concepts fully.

Lee

Does the lore also say why their memories get wiped? Not enough space in the cloud? ��

I think the hints point to rampancy. Others suspect that the Exos are so old (Golden Age) that they've been wiped to keep certain things out of the light...

Not much to say, but I would read this grimoire card if you haven't: http://www.destinypedia.com/Grimoire/Allies#Ghost_Fragment:_Legends

"Often I kill people I don't know, but like most of us I think I knew them once, in the time before one reset or another, when my mind was younger and less terribly scarred."

GutZ31

Destiny |OT29| The Taken ♦
Destiny |OT29| Taken, Not Xur'd
Destiny |OT29| A Vault Divided
Destiny |OT29| Arc Edge of Tomorrow
Destiny |OT29| What The Häkke

MrDaravon

Why is it when I am a Bladedancer I go down with a single shotgun blast, but when someone on the other team is a Bladedancer 4 people on our team can be unloading shotgun blasts into them and they never die?

Does the lore also say why their memories get wiped? Not enough space in the cloud? 😜

A random web page seems to link it to the grimoire card Deep Stone crypt which they claim represents the story of how an Exo mind is booted and then trained (they are built to be war machines so a training program based on beating a whole army would seem like a good one).

The implication, I think, is that they get wiped and start again until they make it to the Tower....

http://destiny-grimoire.info/#Card-106020

Top Bottom