• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Namikaze1

Last GIF of the day:
ANfO6ZO.gif

inb4 "why not switch Oryx and Warlock"
Reason is because even Oryx knows a shitty jump when he sees one.
Sorry, Warlocks
Not sorry. :p

ocean

Banned
After starting the game again and selecting PoE, I spawned in an ongoing match in the exact moment the only other player left. Shortly after, a new player joined the match, but he spawned in the airlock and was unable to enter the arena as the door wouldn't open. Had to do that one round alone.
We went on, and in the middle of round 2, the game disconnected. Great.

Lol you're not destined to do this today ;) :p

Rolled my Her Benevolence with
Shortgaze and Ambush
Hidden Hand
Quickdraw, High Caliber and Rifled Barrel
Genadier

I think I'll keep it. I would have liked to have Performance Bonus in the last spot, honestly, but the rest of the roll is good enough that I don't want to chance it. If another HB drops I'll try rolling that one occasionally to see if I can get a better roll, but this may just be helpful enough for me to not need another.

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
I hope it will still be good. I'm so excited to see a new exotic hand cannon as well. I suspect there will be at least one.

The last word will be fine as long as you hipfire. ADSn on the other hand, rip.

Klyka

Banned
Anyone on PS4 up for taking a first timer into Trials?
I'll try to pull my weight, I promise!

PSN is Klyka1

todd360

Speaking of exotic hand cannons, what kind of new exotic gun are you most excited for? Pulse rifle? Auto rifle? etc etc

I kinda hope they don't show any possible exotic hand cannons before release. It would be so cool to get one as a drop or exotic bounty before I know what it is and what it does.

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
Last GIF of the day:
ANfO6ZO.gif

inb4 "why not switch Oryx and Warlock"
Reason is because even Oryx knows a shitty jump when he sees one.
Sorry, Warlocks
Not sorry. :p

Warlock jumps are GOAT. If you do it right, you can outplay people in PvP. I do it all the time.

lt519

So upgraded that horn and gave it a spin last night in PoE 35 and I'm honestly not sure why people needed it so badly to beat content. I ended up relying on my primary and secondaries just as much as always. It obviously does some great damage but two rockets of any other decent launcher are equivalent and I've never spammed rockets before and don't really need to now. It eats wizards alive but I'll still take truth over it for minotaurs and a good shotty against captains any day.

bgbball31

Mercury! Haven't tried trials in awhile so it feels good. Thanks for the help bgbball

No problem. Sorry for being bad, but at least I was a body?

Anyways, now to try to take those 3 wins and get to the lighthouse myself. I bought the buffs this time, so that should help.

Ambitious

Lol you're not destined to do this today ;) :p

Finished it literally ten seconds ago. May I ask your opinion on this:

CMjctMUVEAAz86t.jpg:large

The SH has Hammer Forged, but the HC has Reinforced Barrel. If I unlocked this perk, the range would be the same.
I'm inclined to keep the HC because of the higher impact, but the low RoF is a bummer.

No problem. Sorry for being bad, but at least I was a body?

Anyways, now to try to take those 3 wins and get to the lighthouse myself. I bought the buffs this time, so that should help.

If you're still trying around 3 hours from now shoot me a message and I'll try to help. No guarantees I'll be able to play as well as I was at the end there though, lol

Korosenai

Speaking of exotic hand cannons, what kind of new exotic gun are you most excited for? Pulse rifle? Auto rifle? etc etc

I kinda hope they don't show any possible exotic hand cannons before release. It would be so cool to get one as a drop or exotic bounty before I know what it is and what it does.
Hawkmoon

ocean

Banned

The SH has Hammer Forged, but the HC has Reinforced Barrel. If I unlocked this perk, the range would be the same.
I'm inclined to keep the HC because of the higher impact, but the low RoF is a bummer.
I'd keep Secret Handshake as a great solar Shotgun for PvE (it's great against Cabal), since the higher RoF is super useful when swarmed by enemies.

For PvP, you really wanna get a Matador 64 (highest impact/range) or Party Crasher + 1 (less impact but fires faster). Then again, with the upcoming changes its hard to say which shotgun archetype will work best post 2.0. Hard to say. Today? Matador and PC+1 are by far the best, but a bit to slow for my taste in PvE.

I'm not sure if you stopped playing before the PvE shotgun patch but they wreck soooo hard. Best defense against majors. That secret handshake looks fantastic for that.

Edit: I think that's an LDR I see up there on your inventory? If so, cherish that and never let go. Still King if you got good sights/perks.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor

Secret Handshake with Hammer Forged is beastly in PVE. I have an Arc one that slaps Captains in the face.

III-V

Anyone running a full VOG?

I can go NF as well.

or PoE 32

PSN ROBOT_FACE__

probably ok with whatever actually.

4 Mercury runs today not too bad. Congrats and thanks to Bitsurugi, Dr_LawyerCop, Navvaro and Blaze for joining Tears and me for some fun. Also, thanks to Macello, Mupod and Robdraggoo for joining up for a couple of games. Finally hit a true skill level of 48. I'm tired but quite satisfied :)

I will ve waiting for The raid if It is still on. I'm sorry. I had ine of The worst evening with a lot if chest Pain. I'm going to move a bit slowly and with bad reflexes

deoee

4 Mercury runs today not too bad. Congrats and thanks to Bitsurugi, Dr_LawyerCop, Navvaro and Blaze for joining Tears and me for some fun. Also, thanks to Macello, Mupod and Robdraggoo for joining up for a couple of games. I'm tired but quite satisfied :)

And the highest I got was 4 wins today ;_;

Seems like you guys had plenty fun :D

Holy shit I just re rolled a fusion rifle and got the god roll. Thought hey I'm lucky why not try retooling the rocket launcher too? Javelin/Tripod/Grenades and Horshoes God roll. RNGesus.

Secret Handshake with Hammer Forged is beastly in PVE. I have an Arc one that slaps Captains in the face.

yup, and it has good rate of fire for PvE and its reload speed is good too.

i am still rocking the Vendor default arc Secret Handshake with Shotpackage and it has good range

And the highest I got was 4 wins today ;_;

Seems like you guys had plenty fun :D

Keep at it! Trials is not easy but practice will make you better. The competition was just tough today, as we faced guys with > 3.0 K/Ds and the former #1 from the UK. Try to hang out on streams like Tears', Unstable, Nghtly etc. Especially the latter two run with viewers all the time and sometimes we randomly pull in a viewer as well :)

Top Bottom