• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Also, a friend and I want to go for a VoG HM run today. Anyone interested? PSN id: Marco_Tovarich.

1. Marco_Tovarich
2. Marco's friend (Stefano)
3. Datdudeiceman191
4. Teasing_Pink
5. the-endgame
6. Mr. Daravon

List completed! Give me around 15 minutes and I'll send the invites!

FMfJ0G3.gif

mxMXkFi.gif

Wow.

DarKshodaN

How hard is it to get the ethric light from PoE 34 as Level 33 Warlock?
Did PoE 32 few days ago, and the final round was brutal for me, but we managed it somehow to finish it.

Just curios if this would be a waste of time for me,because finding a group who gets a "newbie" through PoE 34 is pretty Hard.

We're going to get going as soon as we have one more, it won't take long, promise

Not sure if I will be able. I had to take a benzodiopamine already. Tried to explain the new neighbours that we had no insulation and no privacy if we talk loud and they wont menacing on me. And I am stuck in this home with these freaks. Why in hell I had to buy...

In any case if I join, I will be a bit late. I need to recover and try to eat a bit.

Kyoufu

How hard is it to get the ethric light from PoE 34 as Level 33 Warlock?
Did PoE 32 few days ago, and the final round was brutal for me, but we managed it somehow to finish it.

Just curios if this would be a waste of time for me,because finding a group who gets a "newbie" through PoE 34 is pretty Hard.

PoE 34 is incredibly easy this week. Unfortunately I won't be on again for a while or I'd offer to help. If I'm on later I can help.

KJRage

One day I'll get a hopscotch. I feel like giving up sometimes though. I've been doing strikes for about a week religiously and have only seen it drop around 3 times :(

So I'm a year one Xbox One vet but I'm transitionin to the PS4 version for TKK. Sucks I can't transfer over my profile but I guess it gives me more to do since I already have all 3 level 34 characters and every exotic.

Feel free to add me on PSN, SlaughterX

MrDaravon

Hey Marco something came up and I have to step out real quick for about 15 minutes, feel free to give my spot to someone else. Bummed because I've wanted VoG all weekend but not a big deal. If a spot opens up after I'm back or something I'll try to hit you up, sorry :(

Klyka

Banned
So, would any crazy awesome dudes want to try to get me to Mercury later? Or just at least win some rounds?
I am not a super good PvPer mind you, but I can listen to what I'm supposed to do.

One day I'll get a hopscotch. I feel like giving up sometimes though. I've been doing strikes for about a week religiously and have only seen it drop around 3 times :(
As someone who ran strikes for ages and got 7 exotics without getting a hopscotch, don't bother unless you play a lot of PvP.

4 wins with randoms from LFG on xb1. Not bad.
Almost got that 5th. Up 3-0 and lost the last 5. I'll try again tonight.

Good warm up.

Faced a team of ninjas: 3 blinking huntet that went invis. Not fun!

Lnkn52

Anyone want to take down Crota on PS2?

here at my parents and booted up my ps2. Oh man, those were the simple days.

X-Frame

I finally learned how to do a Shoulder Charge-powered boost on my Titan. What nobody seemed to mention in all these tutorial videos is that you cannot expect to be able to boost out of Shoulder Charge if you've already used your Lift at all.

For example, you can jump then skate, skate, skate (lift), hit the ground, then jump again followed by shoulder charge. Once the shoulder charge animation is finished only then can you continue skate, skate, skate (lift) and you'll move very fast in a completely new direction.

This changes everything!

The weekly heroic with randoms is the worst this week. What should be a short strike ends up taking forever. Players constantly run into a gaggle of enemies, or just ignore them completely. Was playing with 2 level 34s too. Hard to believe they could be that bad. And people want matchmaking for Raids? LOL!

Ambitious

Wow. The PoE boss had about 30% of his health left when the game crashed. I'm pissed.

After starting the game again and selecting PoE, I spawned in an ongoing match in the exact moment the only other player left. Shortly after, a new player joined the match, but he spawned in the airlock and was unable to enter the arena as the door wouldn't open. Had to do that one round alone.
We went on, and in the middle of round 2, the game disconnected. Great.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
The weekly heroic with randoms is the worst this week. What should be a short strike ends up taking forever. Players constantly run into a gaggle of enemies, or just ignore them completely. Was playing with 2 level 34s too. Hard to believe they could be that bad. And people want matchmaking for Raids? LOL!
I am gonna be looking for groups for the weekly heroic here at some point before reset...

a group that knows what it's doing can blaze through that strike

Top Bottom