• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Am i reading this right?
Only Daily crucible, story and weekly heroic offer legendary marks, no regular crucible, no strike playlist?

yeah, good like grinding those marks fellas. it does have a weekly cap after all.

NoLikeThis.gif

I'm LTTP on this one, but that doesn't sound good. Looks like they really want to control the rate at which players advace. Is it really a bad thing for people to grind marks and hoard materials? Maybe I'm just not seeing the big picture. Are they worried about balance in the community?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
NoLikeThis.gif

I'm LTTP on this one, but that doesn't sound good. Looks like they really want to control the rate at which players advace. Is it really a bad thing for people to grind marks and hoard materials? Maybe I'm just not seeing the big picture. Are they worried about balance in the community?
I still don't know where everyone was getting that info from but I was at work so I was kinda not paying attention

darknil

I have 3 spots for VoG Hard at Atheon if anyone can help me and a couple of friends finishing this (for me it's my last triumph)

PSN: juanbumo

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's getting to the point where I can't even get any more anything anymore because lack of space. Getting all of these crucible drops but my postmaster, character slots and vault is all full. Thanks Bungie.

rNilla

It's getting to the point where I can't even get any more anything anymore because lack of space. Getting all of these crucible drops but my postmaster, character slots and vault is all full. Thanks Bungie.
Says the person with 8 Necrochasms.

Wallach

Anyone up for helping me run PoE 35 for the first time?

Last thing I need to do to finish off the year one triumphs.

I need to do this well to finish my PS4 Triumph thing. I'd be down to help. I have a very busy work schedule but if we can do it this weekend I can fit it in for sure.

The impossible has been achieved! Drizzay got my friend Mad Vaz through Skolas. Children, miracles are possible. Drizzay is the man.

I've had heavier carries, lol. Glad we got it done, I think 3rd try after some unlucky mine spawns. Happy to help :)

CM5wlQ1UYAAusNl.jpg:large

belmakor

I need to do this well to finish my PS4 Triumph thing. I'd be down to help. I have a very busy work schedule but if we can do it this weekend I can fit it in for sure.

I'm in the same boat regarding work schedules, plus I'm living in Japan and most of my destiny playing friends are in Canada and the States. Never been able to get the timing right. :/

Ps4

PSN BelmakoR

Are you looking to do it now? How long do you have to play? I just finished a run and was getting some food but could get on after that for another run. We'd just need a 3rd.

I think belmakor was looking to do it tonight but if you still need a run later I could help, I should be around.

Lazslo

Physical only for now
No Shit Really? So your telling me you can buy the $40 Taken King Only SKU OR the $80 Collectors Edition SKU right off the comfort of your PS or XB -But someone new to Destiny who looking to get into the game without buying the $80 Fancy Edition has to fucking drive to GameStop to buy a Physical Copy? Welp- That Shit Cray.

belmakor

Are you looking to do it now? How long do you have to play? I just finished a run and was getting some food but could get on after that for another run. We'd just need a 3rd.

I think belmakor was looking to do it tonight but if you still need a run later I could help, I should be around.

Was looking to do it now if possible. Actually got most of the day off from work today since I put in extra time yesterday.

lt519

haha thanks dude. I keep thinking surely we've run all DGAF'ers through by now but more keep showing up :p

It's been a blast doing it though. The fight is a lot of fun and watching people figure out the mechanics and have it click is amazing. I think we'll have people up until the day TTK drops asking to do it with all the hype.

Out of curiosity how many elemental drops have you gotten from all your runs? We're trying to figure out what the drop rate may be. I'm putting it at 15-20%.

SheHateMe

Anyone want to run a NF? I haven't played all week, but I plan on playing this weekend and need the assistance.

PSN Instant__Vintage

Sourced from Reddit, and in the same vein of how we did it for the House of Wolves release, the guide on how to get Legendaries as quickly as possible when TTK drops.

That's a good guide. I've thought about doing this but recently realized 2 things.
1. I'm not in any hurry to blow through the content. It needs to keep me entertained for a while.
2. You won't even be able to use a legendary for a while because unlike going from TDB to HoW you won't be high enough level to equip the legendaries. Giving us plenty of time to get them organically as we level our guardians to 40.

Top Bottom