• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Einhandr

Shout out to inapplicable (aka the Demon of Elru) for running sword for our group like a boss with no mic. The legends were true!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Finally!!! Skolas is dead!!!

Ding Dong! The Skolas is dead. He is dead! Skolas is dead.
Ding Dong the wicked Skolas is dead!!!

Elder cypher get! Queens Breaker Bow will be mine as well.

Now all I need to get is a FateBringer and a Crux and first year is done like dinner.

Kyoufu

Now all I need to get is a FateBringer and a Crux and first year is done like dinner.

Congratulations! Beating Skolas that first time felt so great.

Well done, guardian. Well done

Namikaze1

Congrats! :)

X-Frame

Could you imagine activating Force Barrier with a shotgun kill then creating Orbs of Light with each successive shotgun kill? That would be so much more fun than the normal, crappy way of Titan melee.

Come on Bungie. Do it.

Thinking about this some more, it would be strange for the Titan exotic gauntlets where the description says, "No ammo? No problem." to be affected by ammo from shotguns, haha. Sort of defeats the purpose of the gauntlets.

Bungie just needs to change things up so that No Backup Plans 2.0 boosts/transforms the Defender Titan (moreso than he/she already should be) into a melee powerhouse.

But if the Weekly Update is correct and literally the only thing they did with it's exotic perk is to increase the duration then it is still failing to solve the Defender Titan's biggest weakness, at least for PvP and that is proc'ing a barrier to begin with.

Sofa King

I experienced the new hard mode Crota. Run an LFG group with 4 of the fire team being prepubescent boys that talk by screaming into the mic making coordination near impossible. Need to do some jaw excercises to get my ears right again.

zewone

It's impossible for me to get a win in Clash.

I shouldn't be leading the leaderboard using a white gun.

xJ41nuh.jpg

SnakeEyes

Banned
It's impossible for me to get a win in Clash.

I shouldn't be leading the leaderboard using a white gun.
Not to mention that the bottom to people on your team are level 34 and have been to Mercury too. 8/18 and 4/12 is quite bad for supposed successful entrants of the Trials of Osiris.

Not to mention that the bottom to people on your team are level 34 and have been to Mercury too. 8/18 and 4/12 is quite bad for supposed successful entrants of the Trials of Osiris.

Eh. Unless they were afk or screwing around. Have to expect that kind of nonsense when you go it alone.

Sometimes I'll make rules for myself like sniper only or whatever just to practice. I wouldn't assume they were trying.

Congrats! How long did it take you?

Lazslo

Hey guys I need some help- I finally convinced my friend to Play Destiny and he wants to finally purchase the 'The Taken King Legendary Edition' for PS4. I have XBone- I already got the $39 Digital Download so I'm not too familiar with the PS and how to buy games digitally.
-Can my friend who is totally new to Destiny purchase The Taken King Legendary Edition $60 SKU with all previous expansions included off his PS4 or is this SKU a physical edition only? Any help will be greatly appreciated//Thanks

Hey guys I need some help- I finally convinced my friend to Play Destiny and he wants to finally purchase the 'The Taken King Legendary Edition' for PS4. I have XBone- I already got the $39 Digital Download so I'm not too familiar with the PS and how to buy games digitally.
-Can my friend who is totally new to Destiny purchase The Taken King Legendary Edition $60 SKU with all previous expansions included off his PS4 or is this SKU a physical edition only? Any help will be greatly appreciated//Thanks

Physical only for now

Bungie has Xur sell ghorn to get people back and hooked. Bungie then confirms that ghorn will basically be low-tier for weapons come TTK.

I'm glad I enjoyed ghorn for over 6 months now.

My brothers had Destiny on the One for since release and I finally want to get into it. I gave it a try before and enjoyed what I played but he was playing it at the time.

Do you guys think it's worth jumping in right now or should I might as well wait for all the updates?

Thursday, 8/20/15 - 9:00PM EST - Vault of Glass - Normal - Sign Up Here (2 spots left)

These are weekly raids available to all, but intended for newbies. Bring your highest leveled character, your best weapon, and your most patient self! All encounters will be explained (quickly, but still) as though it was a brand new group, so please be willing to listen. The only restriction on attendance is that participants shouldn't come two weeks in row, just to allow many different GAF Guardians to cycle through. There is no pressure to understand anything before having it explained, and no pointing fingers when things break down. We will laugh at ourselves when we wipe, and then do better the next attempt.

During Crota's End newbie raids, participants are welcome to try out the Sword against Crota if desired, but no one is required to do so. Instructions will follow upon reaching the Crota checkpoint.

Minimum level for Vault of Glass Normal is 26.
Minimum level for Crota's End is 29/31 for running the sword.

Exactly what I was looking for, just signed up.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Bungie has Xur sell ghorn to get people back and hooked. Bungie then confirms that ghorn will basically be low-tier for weapons come TTK.

I'm glad I enjoyed ghorn for over 6 months now.
If this does truly end up being the case, then I want Bungie to add in apartments in the Tower for Guardians, so I can have a Gjallarhorn mounted to a plaque in the doorway.

"Gjallarhorn - gone before its time."

Someone survived two sniper headshots from me. I want whatever he's wearing.
Warlock using Ram helmet?

Mupod

Skolas down! That was fun. Well, aside from fucking sword captains.

I got a Her Benevolence outta the chest and not much else but I'm happy. Just need HM Crota now for my Triumphs.

Top Bottom