• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

GutZ31

Here it is:

500_F_43143437_Yb8gWgdBxQ9GVf4jT1tPhmDn4ji6Y2Vx.jpg

We've gone too far! BACK UP!

Top:

Ok I'm wrong.

It looks like all weapons in the Blueprint are organized by weapon type and not by the slot into which they are equipped. Sleeper Stimulant, Universal Remote, NLB are all in the special location even though the first is equipped as a heavy and the second and third are equipped as primaries.

Let's all hope for a Heavy Weapon Exotic Sword that is equipped in the Primary Slot!

new Speculation incoming!

Sword Discussion. the first screen shot we saw had an ammo amount. How do you suppsoe this works.
Also based on the one we actually saw the perks on, it looks like L2 is defend. assuming R2 is attack, what do you suppose uses the ammo.
Next, will you be in 3rd person when using the sword? because ill equip it even when out of ammo, just to run around in 3rd person :)

GutZ31

new Speculation incoming!

Sword Discussion. the first screen shot we saw had an ammo amount. How do you suppsoe this works.
Also based on the one we actually saw the perks on, it looks like L2 is defend. assuming R2 is attack, what do you suppose uses the ammo.
Next, will you be in 3rd person when using the sword? because ill equip it even when out of ammo, just to run around in 3rd person :)

I hope that it can still be used even without ammo, just very slow attack speed.
I hope that the ammo is used primarily for boosted attack speed and shield.
3rd person sounds sexy.

I hope that it can still be used even without ammo, just very slow attack speed.
3rd person sounds sexy.

Naw my guess is it uses energy that slowly regenerates

Like a stamina system of sorts

3rd person sounds sexy.

I bet the Unique exotic raid weapon is a sword. hopefully with Links spin attack!

Reforged the Charm and it gave me Void with grave robber so thats a win. Would still like Atheon's Epilogue.

Doing the bounty for Thorn though. Requires 100 kills with Void.

you need a WoC. thats all you need. unlike AE, its an actually viable PVP gun, actually one of the better, if not the best legendary HCs for PVP

Navy Bean

PVP is terrible than I remember. I'm getting 1 shot killed by nearly everything.

Since you're doing a bounty for the cheapest, dirtiest weapon in the game you have to play that way to get it. Crouch and camp around corners, hide back and steal kills, pick heavy immediately before your teammates are there, etc.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Since you're doing a bounty for the cheapest, dirtiest weapon in the game you have to play that way to get it. Crouch and camp around corners, hide back and steal kills, pick heavy immediately before your teammates are there, etc.

I'm not gonna bother with it. Even trying to play normal regardless of the bounty I was getting destroyed instantly. I didn't stand a chance against anyone. The last game I had was 3-19. I can't remember the last time I did that bad in any PVP online game.

I never had this problem in the beginning I could easily play some great matches regardless of weapons and class. So unless the netcode is that bad I don't understand.

im telling you man, get a hard mode Crota kill, you have a 1/3rd chance of getting it.

What will it drop?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm not gonna bother with it. Even trying to play normal regardless of the bounty I was getting destroyed instantly. I didn't stand a chance against anyone. The last game I had was 3-19. I can't remember the last time I did that bad in any PVP online game.

I never had this problem in the beginning I could easily play some great matches regardless of weapons and class. So unless the netcode is that bad I don't understand.

What will it drop?
he's talking about word of crota. You're trying to succeed in PvP using one of the worst entries in the least viable weapon class in the entire game, lol

What will it drop?

Word of crota. Makes thorn bounty easy peasy

Top Bottom