• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Gold foil is the only thing that touches my head.
gold-foil-20-s-gangster-hat-fancy-dress-dancewear-5489-p.jpg

What do you need for Guardian lordship?
This should be an exotic class item. Coupled with last word and you get bonus perks

My Trials Map Rank on 7/25/2015 during Map Rotation:

My trials map ranks, minimum 1:

1) Burning Shrine (9/10)
2) Cauldron (8.5/10)
3) Widow's Court (7/10)
4) Thieve's Den (3.5/10 close to garbage)
Complete Garbage) (1/10) Black Shield
Complete Garbage) (1/10) Pantheon

My Updated Trials Map Rank 8/21/2015:

1) Widow's Court (9/10) [up 2 spots, +2 points]
2) Cauldron (8.5/10) [same]
3) Thieve's Den (8/10) [up 1 spot, +4.5 points]
4) Black Shield (5/10) [up 1 spot, +4 points]
5) Pantheon (4/10) [up 1 spot, +3 points]
6) Burning Shrine (1/10) [down 5 spots, -8 points]

I've burned out of Burning Shrine. I wouldn't mind anything else. Pantheon, Black Shield, Cauldron or Widow's Court (obviously). I'm going to guess it's Widow's Court. I didn't have any luck with Black Shield but willing to play that over BS haha

GutZ31

Hard Mode Crota.
5 Guardians with Arc Edge Heavy Weapon.
Everyone Runs Down with Sword Bearer.
One Brave Titan Jumps Up To Die.
Everyone Else Jumps Up To Take Down Crota.

Biggest Sword Fight In The Game.

Deku Tree

Good thing about unified legendary marks that is account wide is that if one toon is rank 3 then the other rooms only need to get to rank 2 to be able to buy anything from each vendor. They should really make rep account wide too. Grinding rep across three toons sucks.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Good thing about unified legendary marks that is account wide is that if one toon is rank 3 then the other rooms only need to get to rank 2 to be able to buy anything from each vendor. They should really make rep account wide too. Grinding rep across three toons sucks.
Listen to this guardian bungie!!!

deoee

CE or VoG? HM?
Got a 32 titan i would like to get raids done with. If not i also got 34 lock i could use.

Everything is possible!
We can start with VG NM/HM and then do Crota NM/HM or swap around as we please/people like :)
Just don't expect me to lead the raids, I haven't done them often enough :D

1)deoee
2)HTVfanatic
3)(MrDaravon)
4)GutZ31
5)
6)

Ambitious

I'd be interested in a Red Bull code too. I'll pay, of course (PayPal).

I see. That's cool. Actually, I do the same from time to time. Collecting data from messageboards or threads, usually via self-written web scrapers, in order to come up with interesting stats and charts. It can be fun.

No one?

Mupod

Which weapon the Vision of Confluence or the shotty? Playing so much PvE I've got used to my setup.

I'll give it a go but doubt I'll succeed.

I did my Thorn bounty with a random blue fusion rifle with a super fast charge speed. Granted fusion rifles suck now but you don't have to limit yourself to legendary/exotic guns, if that helps.

I think I actually did it in Rumble. Target rich environment and I find it somewhat less likely that I'll get killed by bad spawning/chain supers. Most of my bad Crucible rounds are due to shit like that, like it'll respawn the entire enemy team at my position or respawn me in front of them. Or GOLDEN GUN respawn GOLDEN GUN respawn NOVA BOMB respawn FIST OF HAVOC. I just don't let it get to me because those really bad rounds are rare and I usually go positive.

deoee

Count me in, i'd like my fresh titan to at least run those once before TTK :)
Pref CE for the gear first :)

1)deoee
2)HTVfanatic
3)(MrDaravon)
4)GutZ31
5)Tecnniqe
6)

Ok nice.
Like I said, I need all of them so personally I don't care where and what difficulty we start.

How about we all join one clan for the Trophy too? ;D

Edit: As I asked earlier: How does the char swapping mid raid work? Do I swap at the chests or what do I do? ^^

Lee

The Cauldron is not too bad.

I'm hoping it's cauldron!

Thank god you're not another Pantheon hopeful, Trance.

You sir, you have good taste.

Cauldron is solid.

Playing cauldron just wears me out. For some reason it feels more repetitive/predictable than the other maps. Pantheon has a few exciting possibilities. Maybe they camp back in their base. Maybe the hallway is where it's at, or everyone goes mid. Maybe some hunter tries his luck creeping around the outside. The heavy is always a fight, and there is something for everyone with snipe lines and close quarters. It's also balanced.

Cauldron gets boring.

LTWood12

Hard Mode Crota.
5 Guardians with Arc Edge Heavy Weapon.
Everyone Runs Down with Sword Bearer.
One Brave Titan Jumps Up To Die.
Everyone Else Jumps Up To Take Down Crota.

Biggest Sword Fight In The Game.

HM Crota Sword Extravaganza
TBD Fall 2015

1)Gutz
2)LT
3)
4)
5)
6)

Wait why does it have to be a Titan that dies?

I play a lot with randoms and Cauldron is the worst. Just too many doors, etc. if you don't have a coordinated team.

Trials is always tough with people you don't normally play with. I like the tension when there's 10 seconds left, it's been a stand off, and then everyone goes crazy inside the middle room. The chaos is great.

Tecnniqe

Banned
1)deoee
2)HTVfanatic
3)(MrDaravon)
4)GutZ31
5)Tecnniqe
6)

Ok nice.
Like I said, I need all of them so personally I don't care where and what difficulty we start.

How about we all join one clan for the Trophy too? ;D

Im in school of hawk, so get on that :)
HM Crota Sword Extravaganza
TBD Fall 2015

1)Gutz
2)LT
3)Tecnniqe
4)
5)
6)

Wait why does it have to be a Titan that dies?

Ill be that
dead
titan

Ophelion

This is one of the first weeks since I really got into destiny that I don't want to buy anything from Xur because I've already got everything he's selling. In a few cases several times over. That's a weird feeling.

In other ramblings, I watched Aliens again last night. Does anyone else think it's kind of funny that if Marine Pulse Rifles (where the term "pulse rifle" was first coined) were imported into Destiny, they'd actually be Auto Rifles? I mean, Hard Light is pretty much a Colonial Marine pulse rifle. Maybe that's why they all got massacred. Ripley should've warned them they needed to at least bring Red Death. Now that is a pulse rifle!

P44

I got to say, it bothers me how shite the encounter design is in the game for the most part lol. Fatebringer being so effective is more or less down to the way enemies pack up pretty much across the board really, instead of having different formations etc.

lt519

I never go under 100, always need dat heavy ammo!

I never go under 100 per character. I think I'm going to buy 500 this week to trade in for rep in TTK. I was running Crota HM last night and people were groaning when they had to use a Heavy Ammo synth. It was like before xur sold them and they cost an arm, a leg, and 1 hour grinding gatekeepers.

Playing cauldron just wears me out. For some reason it feels more repetitive/predictable than the other maps. Pantheon has a few exciting possibilities. Maybe they camp back in their base. Maybe the hallway is where it's at, or everyone goes mid. Maybe some hunter tries his luck creeping around the outside. The heavy is always a fight, and there is something for everyone with snipe lines and close quarters. It's also balanced.

Cauldron gets boring.

I get that. To each his own. Pantheon is the worst map for me personally by far. It feels very restrictive in movement and it's easy to get into long range stand offs. I feel like I have much more freedom in Cauldron.

Navy Bean

Trials is always tough with people you don't normally play with. I like the tension when there's 10 seconds left, it's been a stand off, and then everyone goes crazy inside the middle room. The chaos is great.
True, but some maps having randoms doesn't really matter because there's not much strategy. Cauldron really benefits the most from a coordinated team in my experience.

Mupod

This is one of the first weeks since I really got into destiny that I don't want to buy anything from Xur because I've already got everything he's selling. In a few cases several times over. That's a weird feeling.

In other ramblings, I watched Aliens again last night. Does anyone else think it's kind of funny that if Marine Pulse Rifles (where the term "pulse rifle" was first coined) were imported into Destiny, they'd actually be Auto Rifles? I mean, Hard Light is pretty much a Colonial Marine pulse rifle. Maybe that's why they all got massacred. Ripley should've warned them they needed to at least bring Red Death. Now that is a pulse rifle!

Remember: short, controlled bursts.

Lee

Whats the best way to go about getting a team together for Trials? None of my friends play anymore :(

You looking at playing on PS4 or Xbox One? If you're looking at the superior console experience, my gamertag is Trip Like I Do and I'll be playing a lot this weekend
joking, joking
. Also, which part of CO are you from man? I live and work in Denver.

sjay1994

Well... Bungie loves aliens

AJ_-_Comparison.png

Flood_-_Comparison.png

Queen_-_Comparison.png

Navy Bean

You looking at playing on PS4 or Xbox One? If you're looking at the superior console experience, my gamertag is Trip Like I Do and I'll be playing a lot this weekend
joking, joking
. Also, which part of CO are you from man? I live and work in Denver.
Are you Xbone? Feel free to add me if you want to run some trials. GT is dmh33.

Top Bottom