• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

So we've got a warlock who went bad, Toland the Shattered.
and we've got a hunter who went bad, Dredgen Yor.

Is there a Titan who went bad?

Of course not. We bring justice to our enemies, [/url] or die trying.

MrDaravon

So many people here haven't been to Mercury.

Wicked where you at?, let's take these folks there.

Add me: Rubenov25 (mention GAF in the friend request)

Sent your a FR, while I'd love to get to Mercury at some point (just for the Grimoire really) I'd just like to check out Trials with people who have done it before, no pressure.

darthbob

So we've got a warlock who went bad, Toland the Shattered.
and we've got a hunter who went bad, Dredgen Yor.

Is there a Titan who went bad?

Of course not. We bring justice to our enemies, [/url] or die trying.

They didn't 'go bad' per se, but there has been some bad blood between Zavala, Shaxx, and Saladin and I really hope we get to see them together getting along someday.

Owensboro

I'll add ya, but I've got no hope of doing anything this weekend. Maybe next week.

P.S. I love the DestinyGAF community.

Rehsa

I've never even TRIED Trials. I'm that afraid. Haha

Im in the same boat. Too nervous to do it
I was too, but asked Drizz for an attempt and he and Rube almost got me there, good peeps. Hope to join up with them again this weekend if possible, need more coins. I recommend even though it is nerve wracking, just have a stack of coins :)
Had a few line up; will be on all weekend these take about 45 minutes each so just be patient
Unless it's me >.>
scrubbed it up good I did
Thanks again man

Svartnatt

Would love a chaperon to Mercury! Best I've managed was 7 wins so far. Will send a FR when I get home. Thanks Rubenov!

Speaking of the Lighthouse

Korosenai
Taeshik Cha

You are still gods in my eyes.

If you ever want to carry my Titan to the lighthouse, let me know. :)
I will never forget last Sunday night.

No Land beyond to 9-0 while talking about everything other than the game Lol.

Kalamari

Man, that center platform is the cause of so many unfortunate deaths.

One time, I was running flawless VoG with a group and Atheon was pretty low, low enough that my group could have finished him off after exiting the teleporters. However, as I jumped to the platform to set up the WoL bubble, I jumped early and wasn't sure I was going to make it, so I hit my Titan boost a little. Well, the extra boost caused me to overshoot the platform and fall to a very disappointing death. My team finished off Atheon a few seconds later and my group was disappointed forever after.

Homeboyd

Speaking of the Lighthouse

Korosenai
Taeshik Cha

You are still gods in my eyes.

If you ever want to carry my Titan to the lighthouse, let me know. :)
I will never forget last Sunday night.

No Land beyond to 9-0 while talking about everything other than the game Lol.
Crazy thing is they could still carry you even rolling solo. Them playing together is just unfair.

GutZ31

Man, that center platform is the cause of so many unfortunate deaths.

One time, I was running flawless VoG with a group and Atheon was pretty low, low enough that my group could have finished him off after exiting the teleporters. However, as I jumped to the platform to set up the WoL bubble, I jumped early and wasn't sure I wasn't sure I was going to make it, so I hit my Titan boost a little. Well, the extra boost caused me to overshoot the platform and fall to a very disappointing death. My team finished off Atheon a few seconds later and my group was disappointed forever after.
I blame Titans for this.

Spoo

I'd love to go to this mercury place at some point. Good at MP (primarily control -- 1.0 - 2.0kdr) but never done trials.

edit: Also, later tonight I'm going to start a VoG raid on normal for a friend who has never run it before. Probably will have room for 2 gaffers if someone who has never done it before wants to give it a go.

i'm still convinced that the quality of opponents on XB1 is higher, but Koro and Taeshik make everything look easy.

I always seem to miss out on Mercury runs... when do the XB1 superstars usually run Trials?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Nobody likes a gloater :D

gtyytytu.gif

kidko

I would like to get together with a scrub trials team since I'm not that good at PVP and haven't tried trials at all yet. Just to try it once at least so I know what it it's like.

Kyoufu

My KDR has gone up dramatically since I started using sniper rifle. I'm tempted to reforge this Her Benevolence into a god roll now. Someone convince me not to waste my mats!

Top Bottom