• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

FyreWulff

My sudden thought about Exotic Blueprints:

Wonder if they're a standard roll, or are the highest roll you've gotten for that particular exotic armor.

Wonder if they're a standard roll, or are the highest roll you've gotten for that particular exotic armor.
Oh I didn't even think of that. It may be like dark below Xur all over again, selling me worse versions of the armor I already own.

Lnkn52

Nope. Folks have up till some date in Janaury to buy and play TTK to get the VIP stuff if they met the requirements before the 31st of this month. From the Year 1 VIP Rewards FAQ over on planetdestiny, TTK is required to get the VIP rewards.
Ty for clarifying. Didn't want another COD preorder miss out.

Deku Tree

I don't think they're allocating any space on their servers to remembering people's stat rolls. I thought they were saying that they were normalizing stat rolls on all equipment, but it was a vauge comment during the stream.

PuMa

Eh, you can have him. ;)

Pretty annoying that we were linked to him for so long, but if we really wanted him, we would have got him. Can't be too upset about it.

Keeping my expectations low for any more signings anyway.
You were so excited just a few days ago! I'm actually not a bit fan of him, but hopefully he scores a bunch of goals for us.
new news today is that we are also getting pogba ;-p

Am I correct in assuming that the exotics not carrying over will also no longer drop? I just realized I'm probably going to have to get Nothing Manacles (for PvP) in the next few weeks or else I'll never have them. Maybe old exotics will still drop in year 1 activities?

You were so excited just a few days ago! I'm actually not a bit fan of him, but hopefully he scores a bunch of goals for us.
new news today is that we are also getting pogba ;-p

Okay, that I would be upset about. Would rather he went to Madrid, since then I won't have to see him every week. Think he'll stay at Juve for at least this season though.

Namikaze1

Am I correct in assuming that the exotics not carrying over will also no longer drop? I just realized I'm probably going to have to get Nothing Manacles (for PvP) in the next few weeks or else I'll never have them. Maybe old exotics will still drop in year 1 activities?
All year one exotics will still drop.

Robdraggoo is down is going to happen so often on vertigo lol

Also great playing some trials with mrdonovan and silvard. No wins but lax and fun

Ugh, I wish they would just standardize them. I hate the idea of finding an exotic and Xur selling the same thing with X more points of stats.

PuMa

Anybody need one for trials or anything else? I'm just farting around here by myself in the tower. The tower is where all the cool kids hang out, right? Right?

FyreWulff

Ugh, I wish they would just standardize them. I hate the idea of finding an exotic and Xur selling the same thing with X more points of stats.

I'm actually surprised rolls weren't standardized as part of an armor's balance (ie, it could provide a really good perk to your super, but provide almost no gain to your super recharge)

Deku Tree

All year one exotics will still drop.

I think it's gonna be hard to get year 1 exotic armor after year 2 starts. Nobody wants Xur to sell that underpowered year 1 exotic stuff.

It's also probably gonna be impossible to get year 1 exotic bounties like Thorn and SGA that are not coming to year 2 unless they re-introduce them later on.

But yeah year 1 exotic weapons will drop at year 1 power levels from the old raids still.

Maybe PoE large chest will still drop exotic armor once a week but the drop rate is absurdly low. I never get exotics out of it.

Like Nami said they will still drop. If you still need Nothing Manacles after TTK drops I'd recommend PoE as I'm confident that year one endgame activities will be the best bet for getting year one exotics the same way that currently VoG offers the best chance for vanilla exotics.

Mindlog

My Titan has a second Saint 14 and my Hunter has a second Arachnid at their respective Postmasters. The Saint 14 has a slightly better INT roll, but not enough to get me to go through that again. The Arachnid has substantially better stats, but I never use that helmet. However, if my experience is reset again -_- I would rather use the higher roll. Hopefully the normalization thing is true.

I don't think they're allocating any space on their servers to remembering people's stat rolls. I thought they were saying that they were normalizing stat rolls on all equipment, but it was a vauge comment during the stream.

Can you tell me the off hand comment or what the timestamp in the video?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So how do you guys play Rumble?

Do you crouch walk and hide around corners with a shotgun? Or do you run and gun and play aggressive?

I would share my opinion about crouch walking shotguners but I don't want to get banned.

* just want to add that I love how the exotics have different stat ranges. That's the only thing that makes them unique

Do you crouch walk and hide around corners with a shotgun? Or do you run and gun and play aggressive?

I would share my opinion about crouch walking shotguners but I don't want to get banned.

* just want to add that I love how the exotics have different stat ranges. That's the only thing that makes them unique

Run and gun all the way

It depends on the map. On some of them you have to play smart and control a chokepoint, but you'll lose on the more segmented ones to the guy running around with Blink Shotgun getting easy kills.

Top Bottom