• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

It should be a fairly minimal factor.

The 100 games vs 1000 games would probably reveal very similar stats for most people. The law of averages would come into play pretty quickly.

I understand what you're saying, but it also shows a commitment to playing a lot of PvP that wouldn't be conveyed otherwise. People that play a ton of games usually know and care more about PvP. Maybe "true skill" isn't the best term for the stat but I think the calculations are reasonable. There isn't a single stat that will convey actual skill, too many variables.

Imo it's a big oversight that the Trials scoreboard and stats don't account for revives considering how crucial they are for wins.

zewone

Anyone need the Nightfall?

I just got my re-rolled Warlock to 20 (now 34), and NF isn't unlocked for me.

Do I have to beat the game first?

I'd like to just join someone who does have it unlocked as I could really use the XP boost.

PSN: zewone

No mic at the moment

EDIT: Just realized it's because it's a DLC strike.

Unstable

8gA6lpU.png

But how to determine when those times are? I'd rather err on the side on being understood considering how often posts get confused.

Ok, then why don't you like it? Presumably your post was inspired by my post on this page.

If you still around, i wouldnt mind help getting the messenger ☺

Top Bottom