• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

eFKac

Oh we played against each other? :O

I'm not skilled with snipers, haha. At least not yet. I've always hated sniping in every FPS I've played. Seems fun in Destiny for some reason though.

Yeah, Clash on Mercury, I was pretty sure I recall the name :)

Well, you managed to put a couple of headshots against me, my first steps in the Crucible though ;-)

So I have just rolled a Sniper, Shot gun and Machine gun.

Sniper

Low Grade Humility:
Shortgaze SLH10
Hidden hand
Injection Mold

But with Grenadier as last perk.. Shall I keep it? I would have wanted Unfliching I think..

Shotgun roll.
Party Crasher:
Aggressive Ballistics
Shot Package
Reinforced Barrel
Final round

This one seems like a keeper!

Machine gun.
BTRD-345:
Aggressive Ballistics
hidden hand
Got Quickdraw, Snapshot and Smallbore on it.
Rodeo.

This one also seems like a keeper.

What you guys think? Any roll experts in here?

P44

Sniper

Low Grade Humility:
Shortgaze SLH10
Hidden hand
Injection Mold

But with Grenadier as last perk.. Shall I keep it? I would have wanted Unfliching I think..

Shotgun roll.
Party Crasher:
Aggressive Ballistics
Shot Package
Reinforced Barrel
Final round

Machine gun.
BTRD-345:
Aggressive Ballistics
hidden hand
Rodeo.

LGH is fine, unflinching a nice to have but not mission critical. You've got the core bits there, I think. I would probably reroll the BTRD personally, but that PC+1 seems okay.

Tecnniqe

Banned

Sniper

Low Grade Humility:
Shortgaze SLH10
Hidden hand
Injection Mold

Shotgun roll.
Party Crasher:
Aggressive Ballistics
Shot Package
Reinforced Barrel
Final round

Machine gun.
BTRD-345:
Aggressive Ballistics
hidden hand
Rodeo.

I wouldnt spend anything rerolling items atm. Wait for TTK

I havent seen anything about reforging still being an option especially with all the new class perks,id honestly roll what you need now.

Yeah thats why I am rolling some decent guns. I mainly use Snipers and have a few good ones. Low Grade humility is a great one if rolled right. Eye of Sol is also great so I have those 2.

Shotguns I never use but I have a matador with a decent roll and a Party crasher that seems like a Tier 1 shotgun now with the roll I did today.

BTRD-345 also seems like a Tier 1 roll.

P44

Yeah thats why I am rolling some decent guns. I mainly use Snipers and have a few good ones. Low Grade humility is a great one if rolled right. Eye of Sol is also great so I have those 2.

Shotguns I never use but I have a matador with a decent roll and a Party crasher that seems like a Tier 1 shotgun now with the roll I did today.

BTRD-345 also seems like a Tier 1 roll.

Rodeo is pointless on lower ROF weapons such as the BTRD - if we're talking shooting for the top top roll, otherwise yeah 3/4 ain't bnad. It's just Rodeo does nothing for you.

deoee

Can the Shader Chatterwhite drop when I redo VoG?

Already done it this week and I don't know how the rewards/drops work in this case.

Kyoufu

Can the Shader Chatterwhite drop when I redo VoG?

Already done it this week and I don't know how the rewards/drops work in this case.

It'll drop if you're eligible for loot rewards. So if you've already done it this week, you'll need to do it next week.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Turned off stream delay. That would help. Otherwise it's your PC, net or both.

We're doing good in clash but these low levels are holding us back.

My PC is not lagging, and other streams was running fine on source. Not sure why it was buffering constantly. Twitch server issue maybe? Idk.

If it's for Crucible he should be ok?
Crucible nothings gonna change so you could. I still would keep mats for TTK and spend them on those new items. But thats just me :)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
My PC is not lagging, and other streams was running fine on source. Not sure why it was buffering constantly. Twitch server issue maybe? Idk.

Crucible nothings gonna change so you could. I still would keep mats for TTK and spend them on those new items. But thats just me :)

Other streams probably aren't Ultra high 1080p. Especially if they are streaming from PS4. And servers could be it. Or what they like to say, its Twitch. They are smaller than what they can deliver.

deoee

It's not a guaranteed drop off Atheon but it does have a very high drop rate.

Sure you're not talking about this?

LimpGlaringAsianwaterbuffalo.gif

Maybe you 'elite' guardians will get a pet tiger like in the concept art as a steed?

I'll just have to remain scrub like with my 2500 grimore :(
Yeah bungie really know how to keep people busy.

3k is not hard at all. Just check your missing cards at destiny tracker and do the ones that are easiest / fastest.

deoee

It's a NM only drop, yeah. Don't do what I did and go like 10 months without it because I never did NM again after the first time lol.

Haha. Did everything you want drop the first time? :D

If someone wants to do a "quick" and dirty Nm Atheon only (CP would be superb!) I'd be down :3

Tecnniqe

Banned
It's a NM only drop, yeah. Don't do what I did and go like 10 months without it because I never did NM again after the first time lol.

Well thats stupid. CE is the other way around.

Bungie please.

Haha. Did everything you want drop the first time? :D

If someone wants to do a "quick" and dirty Nm Atheon only (CP would be superb!) I'd be down :3

Im down but no Checkpoint

Trakan

It's a little crazy that year one folks may be the only ones with rerolled god weapons going into the future. Like, your rolled to perfection Radeghasts and Benevolences may be the most OP guns for vanilla PvP we ever see again, heh.

Shadow of Veils is just as good as Her Benevolence, in fact I prefer it.

Nuszka

Morning dgaf. Last night trials was so much fun, need to get through the work today and then maybe get some of the action again tonight.
On other note, started farming mats just in case any new gear upgrades will require more of them and mostly because i will not be spending my legendary marks on them at the start.
Edit : just checked its only 5 per node , but still better not spend my legendary marks on mats.

Top Bottom