• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Nuszka

I dread getting all these warlock kills and shotgun kills. Hate shotguns.

Turned out i was 2k shotgun kills short as well. Naomi showed me a great spot in dark within mission https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0uoGc7RNcM
i used Lord of wolves which has very low recoil, so you only need one hand and a little bit of peripheral vision. I did watch some tv shows or browse on the net while doing that. Got about 1k sidearm kills during last bungie stream. Sounds boring but still better then contributing your whole attention to this mind melting farm.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Oh god, we need to watch the outro *popcorn*

I did a Deo at the end to try and avoid it but
CNAMw3eXAAEiq7t.jpg:large

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Turned out i was 2k shotgun kills short as well. Naomi showed me a great spot in dark within mission https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0uoGc7RNcM
i used Lord of wolves which has very low recoil, so you only need one hand and a little bit of peripheral vision. I did watch some tv shows or browse on the net while doing that. Got about 1k sidearm kills during last bungie stream. Sounds boring but still better then contributing your whole attention to this mind melting farm.

Is it after dead guardian cutscene? Same place to do sidearms.

Two spots for clash.

I'd be up for it - not done it before though and I'm only level 32

Skolas is Lv35 so being only Lv32 would be pretty rough. I've done it several times with Lv33s but never a 32. I'm sure it's possible but probably not a lot of fun for you. Any way you can level up your character some more?

krioto

Skolas is Lv35 so being only Lv32 would be pretty rough. I've done it several times with Lv33s but never a 32. I'm sure it's possible but probably not a lot of fun for you. Any way you can level up your character some more?
Ok will do some stuff now to get to 33, thanks

Hey Drizz, Valy still needs Skolas 35 for his Triumph completion. I can join as well if you just want to quickly get it done. I think he sent you a PSN message about it.

Yeah that's cool, we can get him in here. Bitsurugi already said he wanted to do one so I'll run it with those three. Thanks!

Out 1

Need those Salvage wins (don't really know why I bother with grimoire), so if anyone's up to it my psn is delamarch. No mic right now.

MrDaravon

Oh God why did I drink all of those Not Your Father's Root Beers last night, I forgot I had to be up at 5:45 this morning

Anyway even after sleeping on it I still hate Trials lol. I'm an old man, I just don't have it in me to be super competitive anymore and try to grind it out against tryhard teams who teabag you first round. Not getting the Lighthouse/Osiris Grimoire cards is going to drive my OCD nuts forever, but it's not like I was going to get the Rumble card anyway sooooo.

Edit: The Daily is The Black Garden? Ahahahaha. Anyway once I'm done with laundry in a little over an hour if anyone is down for any PoE let me know, still need to do 32 on 2 of my characters, and 34 on all 3 (never fought the boss on the 34 this week before).

Theorry

Am i the only one who likes voidwalker more then sunsinger in ToO?
I think there is always to much focus on the self res and i dont like to sit on it the whole match. Also blink is still just to good and two scatter grenades is great also.

I think there is always to much focus on the self res and i dont like to sit on it the whole match. Also blink is still just to good and two scatter grenades is great also.

Voidlock with Nothing Manacles/Bloom is my new favourite thing, I've even ditched bladedancer for it. Best I've managed is a 5 kill on Blind Watch B flag

Nope, I use voidwalker. Blink OP and warlocks can't jump.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

I lost count how many times I self revived, and then ran around reviving the rest of my team for the win. Self-res is very valuable. And in the case of a tie it's auto round win.

PuMa

I much prefer voidwalker as well.
Self res is too situational.

Teach me your ways. I can't seem to get a kill with it. :(

The increased grenade throw doesn't seem to add much compared to other classes/armour so you have to aim higher. And most importantly try not to clip anything as that sets it all off (top of stairs, corners of walls etc..)

I managed to pull a few doubles on trials yesterday

noomi

Good morning DGAF!

Got my warlock to level 34 as of this morning, and I'm about one bounty away from filling out the Sunsinger subclass and getting that Platinum trophy! Saving it for later though haha, when I get back later this evening.

Hope everyone has a great day, I'll be on later :)

Dat Plat So Close!

Top Bottom