• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Definity

Can't wait to see rift a bit more in this tourney. I'm really looking forward to playing that and the new zone control mode. Love some objective style play!

NastyBook

Okay, anybody looking to run a POE 35, new or otherwise? I got some time before I get my haircut this afternoon. I'll also accept anybody feeling generous enough to carry me. :D

PSN: GibbShift

Rahvar

Okay, anybody looking to run a POE 35, new or otherwise? I got some time before I get my haircut this afternoon. I'll also accept anybody feeling generous enough to carry me. :D

PSN: GibbShift

I can't carry you :p But willing to try Skolas. Never done him. PSN Thaennon

Lima

Like expected without TLW and Thorn some people have trouble adjusting. Will be very interesting to see who is really a good player.

ocean

Banned
Triple sitting to go 3rd person and look around a corner. Announcers like "oh look Triple was gonna sit lol"

.... can't even :p

ocean

Banned
Arc Warlcok looks weak as fuck, so easy to take down. It looked more powerful at E3.

The only other super which doesn't grant some form of armor on activation is Golden Gun, which makes sense since it's so crazy deadly at range. This looks like you need to get up close for a kill, and it appears to be slower killing.

Hope it has some sort of Radiant Skin equivalent to make it viable.

Arrrammis

Yup. They need to up the warlocks defense during the super if they want it to be viable in PvP.
IMO it should be the same as bladedancer. The lightning seems to have about the same range as a swing of the blade (which dashes you forward), plus bladedancer has the option for the wave which has much longer range.

Daemul

E3/Gamescom impressions were that it was a bit meh I think?

From what I heard it was very good at E3, but one of the Bungie guys did an interview saying that they were going to tone the class down because it was a bit too powerful, so when we saw it in action again at Gamescom it was meh lol.

Theorry

IMO it should be the same as bladedancer. The lightning seems to have about the same range as a swing of the blade (which dashes you forward), plus bladedancer has the option for the wave which has much longer range.

Nah. It has good range and you can chain. So its good it has Gunslinger kind of armor when i super. Would be way to OP if it would be like bladedancer.

Top Bottom