• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Hmm, the rift tournament had a lot of midrange shooting with a slower TTK. Sidearm looks like it kills quick, though. That Suros looks nice.

I haven't seen the Rift tournament but in past footage the sidearm looks like a lot of fun and more effective that Vestian Dynasty. Part of that is probably that they look easier aim than Vestian Dynasty which can be a pain because the bullets obstruct the sights.

ocean

Banned
Yes. The three strikes that were previously PS exclusive.
Lol when you say it that way it sounds like the MS not-a-parity-clause requiring stuff that makes it late to their platform include some new, special twist.

But there were only 2 exclusive Strikes (Dust Palace and Undying Mind)

tumblr_mqmnc9mzTP1r48qmoo4_250.gif

lol 😘

rNilla

Special Order Package from Bungie: 55A-ALLFATE
Nightfall reward: 55A-ALLFATE
Legendary engram from Weekly: 55A-ALLFATE

Whyyyyyy

E92 M3

The TTK seems almost exactly like Halo now. Can't wait to try all of the new changes, but I definitely prefer the faster combat we have now.

hyp

so will Infusion be taking the place of Etheric Light when TTK is released? wonder if I should even bother grinding it anymore.

Mindlog

Hmm, the rift tournament had a lot of midrange shooting with a slower TTK. Sidearm looks like it kills quick, though. That Suros looks nice.
The bounties should help shakeup weapon loadouts, but it remains to be seen whether or not we'll be able to find the 'good (required) guns' and screw up the meta again.

I hope if we do that the balance team will be a little more responsive this time around. That quote from earlier this week does not inspire confidence.

Disker

Shame the Crucible armor will be recolored armor from the last DLC again... And i bet the armor will again be the same across all factions :(

And why not create some more unique grenades instead of copying from other classes?

Still see allot of "laziness" in terms of adding "new" content.

Weapons etc as well.

Looking forward to the new damage models though, hopefully the MP will be improved as well in terms of connections (hoping for the impossible).

Langy

Is anyone else stuggling to log into Destiny on ps4? Get to the character screen and choose whoever and get a message "you have lost connection to the destiny servers. Your permission to access online multiplayer gameplay may have changed or your profile may have been signed in elsewhere".

Dunno if related but also can't start a party chat....

:/

Raybunny

Is anyone else stuggling to log into Destiny on ps4? Get to the character screen and choose whoever and get a message "you have lost connection to the destiny servers. Your permission to access online multiplayer gameplay may have changed or your profile may have been signed in elsewhere".

Yup, we just got kicked trying to take down Skolas. Now I'm struggling to get back on.

Same, after character selection I keep being booted.

Yup, we just got kicked trying to take down Skolas. Now I'm struggling to get back on.

Same, after character selection I keep being booted.
Uh oh

Hey, I have a question.

So I got a Exotic weapon bounty (Thorn, Bad JuJu, and Invective) do we know which one will be upgradable in Year Two yet? Because I know that Bad JuJu is confirmed a Year 2 Exotic.

Getting the same thing. I should add that for the past 7 or 8 months, I get that message every time I try logging on to Destiny for the first time each day. I also have gotten it every time I back out of a party. It's an awesome message and the 5 minutes or so I spend waiting for it to pop up and then piss off each day are minutes well spent. I love that message.

Just dug up this thread to ask the same thing! Thank goodness it's not just me!

Just got hooked again this last week, after months on the wagon, due to TTK news, figured I'd spend the evening finally trying out the House of Wolves DLC, and it won't bloody let me! I'd been looking forward to this all day, blast it!

Primeval

Neo Member
Hey, I have a question.

So I got a Exotic weapon bounty (Thorn, Bad JuJu, and Invective) do we know which one will be upgradable in Year Two yet? Because I know that Bad JuJu is confirmed a Year 2 Exotic.

So far what is confirmed for Year 1 to Year 2 Weapons are: Suros / Monte Carlo / Hawkmoon / Thorn / Last Word / Bad Juju / Red Death / Invective / 4th Horseman / Thunderlord / Truth

Raybunny

Getting the same thing. I should add that for the past 7 or 8 months, I get that message every time I try logging on to Destiny for the first time each day. I also have gotten it every time I back out of a party. It's an awesome message and the 5 minutes or so I spend waiting for it to pop up and then piss off each day are minutes well spent. I love that message.

I started to have that problem two days ago. The first time I log into destiny I have the message. Seems to be global this time.

Manp

it's fucking PSN again! party chat is also affected, can't create or list parties at all. and messaging is slow as fuck.

Primeval

Neo Member
Getting the same error, its on their side of the servers or psn, can only hope they do a quick twitter post that they see it and fix that.

Top Bottom