• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Finally got to the Lighthouse. Got the ship, emblem, auto rifle, and the shotgun from packages with couple etheric light.

Buying Messengers like no tomorrow for weapon parts. I really need weapon parts. I have really crappy luck on rolls. I seem to have a bug where I will reforge and the gun keeps the exact same perks for five to six rolls in a roll with only the element changing. I often spend a hundred rolls (300 parts) or more on guns. This has caused me to go from like 1700 parts to nothing.

Least I'm back up to 300 so far.

MrDaravon

PSN appears to be completely borked for most folks, so it appears to be on Sony's end, but some people are saying they can't get on Destiny only on X1 too.

Internet is hard. This is specifically why I took no time off for TTK; while there are many things I like about Sony over MS this gen, their online completely sucks compared to MS. Sony goes down way more frequently, when they both go down MS always comes up way quicker, and PS4 party chat is notably worse quality compared to even 360, much less X1. I'm relatively confident Bungie can hold up the servers on their end, at least mostly, but I have zero faith in PSN for the first several days at TTK launch.

Time to defect to the 'bOne

You won't be allowed back.

tumblr_lvu41bMGBT1r1r4e4o1_500.gif

Tecnniqe

Banned
PSN appears to be completely borked for most folks, so it appears to be on Sony's end, but some people are saying they can't get on Destiny only on X1 too.

Internet is hard. This is specifically why I took no time off for TTK; while there are many things I like about Sony over MS this gen, their online completely sucks compared to MS. Sony goes down way more frequently, when they both go down MS always comes up way quicker, and PS4 party chat is notably worse quality compared to even 360, much less X1. I'm relatively confident Bungie can hold up the servers on their end, at least mostly, but I have zero faith in PSN for the first several days at TTK launch.

Yeah its super borked.

2 people just tried to join just to instantly get disconnected.

Im scared to even go back to Orbit now.

Well PSN/Destiny held up extremely well during the Destiny launch. Something seems to be wrong here(obviously). I'm not worried about TTK at all.

MrDaravon

I just managed to get back on after 15+ tries, y'all on your own, not doing that again lol.

Well PSN/Destiny held up extremely well during the Destiny launch. Something seems to be wrong here. I'm not worried about TTK at all.

PSN goes down all the time though, see the near-weekly threads on the Gaming side. It's a problem that has only gotten worse as the PS4 install base has gotten larger, Sony's infrastructure is clearly not up to par. It's the one major point I'll give to MS over Sony this gen, Sony is extremely disappointing in this regard.

I just managed to get back on after 15+ tries, y'all on your own, not doing that again lol.

PSN goes down all the time though, see the near-weekly threads on the Gaming side. It's a problem that has only gotten worse as the PS4 install base has gotten larger, Sony's infrastructure is clearly not up to par. It's the one major point I'll give to MS over Sony this gen, Sony is extremely disappointing in this regard.
I'm not saying they don't. But I doubt TTK will bring PSN down is all I'm saying.

All of this is being a major "Welcome to real life", after so many years of single player and offline.

Sigh. Camera assembled, travel tickets on my phone... See you all next Monday.

Top Bottom