• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

MrDaravon

I can't login to Destiny. Once I select a character I get this screen. Already tried restoring my licenses and reset my internet connection.

I have this happen sometimes if the PS4 was in Rest mode with Destiny still running. I always close Destiny before putting it in Rest mode now.

MrDaravon

If anybody can try to join, its PSN - Figaliz.

I'm still on and on a character I haven't done a 32 with, I'll try.

Edit: Sent you a friends request, it took me 3 tries to even do that, kept saying Network wasn't available when I tried to pull up the Friends menu -_-. Oh PSN.

Edit 2: Okay added you, but says fireteam joining disabled?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Please wait.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Fine ill invite you next year!

Hmm I can see my friends list on PSN, but when I click on it it says the connection to the server has been lost.

But I can still see it just fine.....

noomi

Kept trying and gave up, all I wanted to do was finish TDB and HoW story missions on my warlock.

Actually now that I think of it.... Anyone try the MTU trick?

MrDaravon

Fuck, can't get back on at all now. My Strike grinding was going so well, and I did need a 32 PoE :(. Sorry, you two might be on your own.

Sorry, Teqnique, and everybody else who tried to join.. In the end I ran out of playtime. Let's hope next time there are not that many technical issues, or we will end having to move to Xbone :(

YEAURh4.gif

Top Bottom