• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

If someone can carry us I'm in again, I can't handle another 4+ hour session....

Did you not get my friend request? I was trying to hop in and help but never heard back from you guys so I just did another full run w a first timer.

I can probably do another one in a bit although it might be safer to wait for PSN to chill out.

Tecnniqe

Banned
D: Sony/Bungie i just want that chest
tumblr_mld99s8IJJ1qf8btso1_400.gif

ocean

Banned
Did you not get my friend request? I was trying to hop in and help but never heard back from you guys so I just did another full run w a first timer.

I can probably do another one in a bit although it might be safer to wait for PSN to chill out.

Not letting me sign in to Destiny

nouu

MrDaravon

What's weird is when I was able to get back in regular matchmaking was fine, did 2 strikes no problem. Seems to specifically break when you try to form groups or join people.

Deku Tree

IMO Rift is gonna be a lot of fun with a full team of friends.

But it's probably gonna be trash to go into MM by yourself. It'll end up being clash with people trying to solo the spark and getting no help.

Decent Teams of 3 or more playing against randoms are gonna stomp all over everybody.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Need two guardians for VoG normal.

No Experience needed. Level 26 at least though. Sorry.

Message me on xbox.

Gamertag: Truelize

IMO Rift is gonna be a lot of fun with a full team of friends.

But it's probably gonna be trash to go into MM by yourself. It'll end up being clash with people trying to solo the spark and getting no help.

Decent Teams of 3 or more playing against randoms are gonna stomp all over everybody.

so like every objective game then

Ah, so i wasn't just me...Was on a damn roll on vanguard dragon too: got 3 legendary engram drops while playing, 3 legendary weapons as rewards, and an exotic(was another MIDA)

You kill Skolas more in a week than I have since launch, and you're the kind of guy who brings a calculator to a gunfight so I'd be inclined to trust this. But I feel - and this may just be a nasty negative Placebo from knowing beforehand that there's small arms - that shot gunning Captains seems trickier.

Haha I like "calculator to a gunfight." And yeah, with small arms active special and heavy weapons do half damage so shotguns are nerfed pretty hard. Combined with Lightswitch I almost never use my shotgun during Skolas on these weeks.

ocean

Banned
Haha I like "calculator to a gunfight." And yeah, with small arms active special and heavy weapons do half damage so shotguns are nerfed pretty hard. Combined with Lightswitch I almost never use my shotgun during Skolas on these weeks.

Game finally decided to let me back in btw, so if you need a third or sixth for whatever just let me know.

Finally have my Bow! Exotic collection almost complete, just need the Promise.

Top Bottom