• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Bogeypop

EBY4OOt.jpg

First Dragon Strike I ever did a few days ago. I still got the magic touch. Good thing I got a second one too as I finally caved and decided to level an alt.

Just got my Hunter to 20 today then with some gear I had stashed they're 27 (could probably be 30 if I upgraded the gear)

Anyone want to help out my Hunter clear VoG Normal and/or Nightfall?

Hopefully I can get my alt to 32-33 before Weekly Reset as I'm thirsting for some extra Etheric Light to upgrade all my favorite weapons.

Raybunny

Game finally decided to let me back in btw, so if you need a third or sixth for whatever just let me know.

Finally have my Bow! Exotic collection almost complete, just need the Promise.

You sure you can get that one? It will be your White Whale. *whistles and walks away*

Deku Tree

the game mode just looks stupid fun.

Yup I am looking forward to it.

if you mean who's better at using supers and dodging others, then sure. all they need now is a mode on the other end of the spectrum with no supers.

They should introduce weekly modifiers into a rotating PvP mode. Small arms, Trickle, brawler, etc, it would be a fun.

I think we're more likely to get a Trickle weekly modifier in a PvP mode than a no super mode.

LTWood12

Haha I like "calculator to a gunfight." And yeah, with small arms active special and heavy weapons do half damage so shotguns are nerfed pretty hard. Combined with Lightswitch I almost never use my shotgun during Skolas on these weeks.

What do you use for special? I still like using found verdict to stun the captains.

Deku Tree

So you get a package each day for the first public event that you do... But Does anyone know what time each day the "daily public event package counter" resets? Is it at the same time of day as weekly reset? When the daily story mission resets?

Kyoufu

So you get a package each day for the first public event that you do... But Does anyone know what time each day the "daily public event package counter" resets? Is it at the same time of day as weekly reset? When the daily story mission resets?

Same time as bounty reset.

X-Frame

You reminded me that I should start collecting these packages for TTK.

What do you use for special? I still like using found verdict to stun the captains.

Yeah I still equip FV although I only use it very rarely in case of emergency or if I'm inside my Armor of Light bubble. A sniper would be completely useless when you can use a scout rifle much more effectively. If there was a 3rd type of special weapons I might consider using them but only shotguns and snipers exist.

Drizzay you think we can do a trials run today? Not necessarily for the lighthouse.

Sure, I could do some in a little bit if we can get a strong 3rd. Otherwise I might do another newbie Skolas if there are still people for it. I'd like to help w more Trials but all my helper buddies have abandoned me so it's hard to get runs going.

Bogeypop

Otherwise I might do another newbie Skolas if there are still people for it. I'd like to help w more Trials but all my helper buddies have abandoned me so it's hard to get runs going.

Oh man I could use a newbie Skolas run! Doing a VoG Normal with a LFG at the moment though.

ocean

Banned
Went into Patrol with the Queenbreaker's Bow. Holy crap Bungie really nailed the cool factor with their HoW Exotics (there's only 2 of them in my mind).

Lord of Wolves and Q. Bow both play so extremely differently from everything else. A Pulse Rifle / Shotgun and a Fusion / Sniper. Amazingly cool weapons, the both of them.

Thanks for sharing with me Destiny GAF.
Thanks for spreading the light with me.

Haha nice post and congrats Klyka! Glad you are feeling good :)

I still got the magic touch.

Yo, welcome back Bogey! And to think it took you 5 million speed run strikes to get your first HMoon.

Edit: yeah that's cool about Skolas. Finish up your VoG, I'm just chilling for now, taking a break. Hopefully PSN is better.

MrDaravon

Went into Patrol with the Queenbreaker's Bow. Holy crap Bungie really nailed the cool factor with their HoW Exotics (there's only 2 of them in my mind).

Lord of Wolves and Q. Bow both play so extremely differently from everything else. A Pulse Rifle / Shotgun and a Fusion / Sniper. Amazingly cool weapons, the both of them.

This is what I like to hear, working on my first Cipher right now and plan on going for the Queenbreaker's.

Almost done with the Strikes grimoire, which will be glorious. Will probably finish my fusion rifle and hand cannon kill ones at about the same time.

Namikaze1

After many failed attempts (all Hannah's fault), I finally managed to go outside the reef space. Looks pretty cool.

The Hannah part is a joke in case certain rude people don't know.

Lnkn52

After many failed attempts (all Hannah's fault), I finally managed to go outside the reef space. Looks pretty cool.

The Hannah part is a joke in case certain rude people don't know.
If you were in JGW stream yesterday, you would know it was Steve's fault.

Did they fix the Red Bull code that the last patch broke where the codes gave you nothing at the Postmaster? I have a few cans I'd like to turn in but am worried nothing will show up

Yeah I still equip FV although I only use it very rarely in case of emergency or if I'm inside my Armor of Light bubble. A sniper would be completely useless when you can use a scout rifle much more effectively. If there was a 3rd type of special weapons I might consider using them but only shotguns and snipers exist.

Sure, I could do some in a little bit if we can get a strong 3rd. Otherwise I might do another newbie Skolas if there are still people for it. I'd like to help w more Trials but all my helper buddies have abandoned me so it's hard to get runs going.

BibleThump

I could do Skolas as well if you need anyone.

KxoZz

Finally got the perfect balance perk unlocked on TLW.... My God I regret putting off leveling this gun so much :O
it's amazing...
My word... I've been playing so much crucible without knowing how it was to have so much fun..

need to kill a gorgon, thus:

a) are they soloable?
b) anyone sharing normal cp?

Very soloable on Normal, use Found Verdict and GHorn. Celestial Nighthawk if you have it. Never tried Hard but wouldn't be surprised if it's possible.

Sadly I have no CPs.

Are you referring to me?

It was only a joke. Do I need to put Kappa after these posts?

Lol I tried to warn you but you were too good for the Kappa!

Top Bottom