• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Namikaze1

Maybe, just maybe, you have to realize when someone's joking before making such a rude and insensitive comment. And still no apology. I honestly am not expecting one after nearly two hours of silence. Nor do I want one at this point.

Anyway, anyone wants to raid? VoG or Crota, doesn't matter. On PS4.

1) namikaze1
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Maybe, just maybe, you have to realize when someone's joking before making such a rude and insensitive comment. And still no apology. I honestly am not expecting one after nearly two hours of silence.

1) namikaze1
2) EroticSushi
3)
4)
5)
6)
Up for whatever.

Lnkn52

Just been reading about this pad. Would be good to hear more from DGAF about it. And where to buy it too (I'm in the UK)

Weird. I kinda like it though.

If the r2 turbo buttons works, would it negate having the auto shooting perk on any of your guns?

Maybe, just maybe, you have to realize when someone's joking before making such a rude and insensitive comment. And still no apology. I honestly am not expecting one after nearly two hours of silence.

Kappa?

rNilla

Koopa

500px-King_koopa.png

Spoo

Hey Rubenov, I'm really sorry I wasn't able to play Trials with you today -- a friend came over, and I have a bunch of stuff I have to do. Thanks for the invite though I hope to go through trials with you at some point just put me on the back of the queue lol

Maybe, just maybe, you have to realize when someone's joking before making such a rude and insensitive comment. And still no apology. I honestly am not expecting one after nearly two hours of silence. Nor do I want one at this point.

1) namikaze1
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Looks like im gonna have to go back and read a few pages

1) namikaze1
2) EroticSushi
3) dark_preacher
4)
5)
6)

I'm in

1) namikaze1
2) EroticSushi
3) vid
4) dark_preacher
5)
6)
You're good to go Vid. Guess we're doing CE?

Stop being passive-aggressive and tell me what your problem is.

Bogeypop

Yo, welcome back Bogey! And to think it took you 5 million speed run strikes to get your first HMoon.

Edit: yeah that's cool about Skolas. Finish up your VoG, I'm just chilling for now, taking a break. Hopefully PSN is better.

Finished VoG and am ready for Skolas if you are.
Got nothing but Ass Energy and Shards T__T

ocean

Banned
Damn Titans get zero love in competitive PvP outside of Gabe doing his thing. Haven't seen a single one in these matches.

Also, goddamn these tiny holes these people use to get shots across the map. Gotta learn these spots :p

Damn Titans get zero love in competitive PvP outside of Gabe doing his thing. Haven't seen a single one in these matches.

Also, goddamn these tiny holes these people use to get shots across the map. Gotta learn these spots :p

No reason to use anything other than Blink Thorn and Shotgun. So boring to watch.

Can't wait till next month.

NeOak

Just been reading about this pad. Would be good to hear more from DGAF about it. And where to buy it too (I'm in the UK)

I use it and love it. A friend that moved from Xbox One to PS4 loves it too. You can get it from two places

http://www.shopncsx.com/horipadfpsplus.aspx <- Ships from NYC

http://www.play-asia.com/hori-pad-fps-plus-for-playstation-4/13/708wqv

If the r2 turbo buttons works, would it negate having the auto shooting perk on any of your guns?

The turbo only works on face buttons as far as I can tell. Minor issue, with turbo on you can't switch to your heavy. lol

You can turbo R2/L2 but with the secondary setting that it will just keeps autopressing so it will just keep shooting by itself.

You cannot turbo R2/L2 so it does it when you press the button. You can turbo R1/L1 however, so if you set R1 to be the button to shoot, you can set it with the regular turbo and it will shoot fast when you press R1.

But if you do want R2/L2 to turbo, you can change the buttons on the PS4 and then change it in Destiny. Same trick to make the regular analog triggers fully digital. That way Turbo will work with R2.

I just tested all of them btw.

I'll see if i can record it

ocean

Banned
No reason to use anything other than Blink Thorn and Shotgun. So boring to watch.

Can't wait till next month.

I've quite enjoyed watching War's stream when he's playing. Sunsinger, TLW, Sniper. Not that Sunsingers are any less bullshit than Bladedancers :p but TLW/Snipe is more fun to watch than Thorn/Shotty to me.

It is literally stated in that post.

I still don't understand what made you mad unless I actually hit a sore spot. I'd apologise, but you told me not to.

And for the record, the '2 hours of silence' was because I was busy playing Trials and not reading the thread. Stop arguing with me, but not actually talking to me on a public forum like a petulant child.

Top Bottom