• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

R0ckman

second that.

reading into all the TTK info I'm feeling more and more inclined to pre-order the expansion. given that I never preorder games, I hope they deliver.

Well you get a cool SUROS weapon set, so why not?

Also anyone running 34-35 trails or Crota Hard, might see if luck is on my side for some items this week.

PSN: arekkusu77

How is the math being calculated anyway? Is it just an average of all 9 items?

If so, if all of your armor, weapons and ghost shell are 190 and your class item is 160, your light level will be 186.

If your class item's defense is 1 and everything else is 190, your light level will be 169.

I'm not sure how they would calculate it if the class item has no value attached to it. If it is ignored when it is 0, then the light level shouldn't change.

Yeah i am seriously interested in hownthe light curve is going to hash out

Its going to effect and change everything

DjRalford

watching the red bull thing from earlier on you tube, rift looks good fun, gonna be crazy annoying but good fun.

Mayhem looks like it is complete carnage

ocean

Banned
Wait. What if St. 14 doesn't get year 2 status? I'll freak.

Honestly it looks like the stuff coming forward is largely the most ignored gear in our closets (No Backup Plans lol). The fact that Saint-14 is the only thing we ever use in PvE makes me feel that it'll be left out.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
HM?

I have Oracles checkpoint unless you're further along then that.
Regular, I think.

i don't know, I'm trying to do it for the first time but getting a party together is difficult

If you want to start up a GAF lobby we can try that.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Damn, I go to bed and when I wake up it seems like the most vocal fireteam in DGAF has self-destructed.

Oh well, who wants to do a Nightfall or some shit?

Wait. What if St. 14 doesn't get year 2 status? I'll freak.
It would see very sad to see, unless Bungie come up with a good enough Year 2 Exotic to be its replacement.

Unstable

Tempted to get a Scuf controller. Can anyone here comment on how useful it is and how the build quality is?
I have a Xbox One Scuf. Build quality is well, shit, to be quite frank. It's a mod, rigged up for functionality. Functionality is the reason you should buy one. If you don't want to wait for the Elite Controller.

MrDaravon

Regular, I think.

i don't know, I'm trying to do it for the first time but getting a party together is difficult

If you want to start up a GAF lobby we can try that.

If it wasn't so late for me I'd hop in. Good to see you on the Destiny train though enzo :D. If you need any runs tomorrow hit me up.

Mupod

Doing a couple of skirmish matches and then rumble 5 times if anyone wants to join.

tried to join but can't.

also why the fuck can people on streams get headshots by shooting the air next to people's heads but I get dead on perfect shots that do nothing

You mean its so Twitch. the thread looks like what happens when grade schoolers lrarn a naughty word for the first time and run around the playground seeing who can yell it loudest without getting in trouble.

KAPPA!

Like this? Although i agree saying the word itself is kinda boring i wish there was a way to use the actual face in mobile

LTWood12

I have a Xbox One Scuf. Build quality is well, shit, to be quite frank. It's a mod, rigged up for functionality. Functionality is the reason you should buy one. If you don't want to wait for the Elite Controller.

Stabie baby. Want to Skolas later tonight w/ T-44 and I? Assuming I can avoid wife enrage.

rNilla

You mean its so Twitch. the thread looks like what happens when grade schoolers lrarn a naughty word for the first time and run around the playground seeing who can yell it loudest without getting in trouble.
This guy. His words good.

tried to join but can't.

also why the fuck can people on streams get headshots by shooting the air next to people's heads but I get dead on perfect shots that do nothing

I'll back out to orbit if you still want to join.

Edit: Nvm looks like you have a group

Top Bottom